KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Official WWE Thread

Official WWE Thread
Started by: Joe K

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (307): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Corndog

He's screwed.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post May 1st, 2007 10:33 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

Ugh, so many problems...vince is gay.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:44 AM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Well, Undertaker suffered a torn bicep at Backlash, and will require surgery immediately..which will put him on the shelf for 6-8 MONTHS.

One of two things are going to happen;

1) He'll have to job to Batista IMMEDIATELY.

2) They'll make Kennedy cash in his "Money In the Bank" case and give him the strap.

I hope to God they don't just give it back to Blah-tista. He's incredibly undeserving, and could really cement Kennedy's place, considering he's been over for so long and climbing that ladder.

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 07:11 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Kennedy is promising if only because he's a bit different and can work the mic well.

I hate the fact that he's a boring wrestler, though.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 08:39 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cory Chaos
2) They'll make Kennedy cash in his "Money In the Bank" case and give him the strap.

I don't think he can, he already announced it for next Wrestlemania.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:40 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by General G
I don't think he can, he already announced it for next Wrestlemania.

Heels can always say, "I lied!". Even if he's over as a heel. Having him take the belt would be the best thing to do. Then again, this IS today's WWE we're talking about and more than likely the writers will come up with some crappy-ass storyline to appeal to today's WWE fans.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 04:09 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joseph_Kerr

There saying that next week's SmackDown there will be a cage match between Batista and Undertaker where the belt will be handed back to Batista.

Which totally sucks because the only reason I watch wrestling is the Undertaker. He was suppose to have a long champion run this year.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 01:58 AM
Joseph_Kerr is currently offline Click here to Send Joseph_Kerr a Private Message Find more posts by Joseph_Kerr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

I got my username changed from G U I T A R to Joe K YAY!

But yeah, I didnt know that happened to Taker, The only thing I like about kennedy is his mic skills, his wrestling blows tbh. And Batista retaining the belt im 50/50 because they ups and down about him.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 12:49 PM
Joe K is currently offline Click here to Send Joe K a Private Message Find more posts by Joe K Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corndog

Cena's screwed, but Edge is going to get a shot at Judgement Day, gurantee it.

^^^Thanks Naz!!!^^^
HARD WORK beats talent when talent fails to WORK HARD.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:31 PM
Corndog is currently offline Click here to Send Corndog a Private Message Find more posts by Corndog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joe K
I dee kay.

ZOMG I cant believe Kennedy lost the money in the bank! DAMN! This looks bad, Look's like edge is ganna get a title somehow...

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:06 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

This could be an opening for him winning the belt on Smackdown sometime sooner than Wrestlemania. (crossing fingers)

Old Post May 8th, 2007 05:19 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

Originally posted by Joe K
ZOMG I cant believe Kennedy lost the money in the bank! DAMN! This looks bad, Look's like edge is ganna get a title somehow...

Torn triceps. He'll be out for 4-6 months, just like Undertaker. WWE's star power is fading rapidly. They'll probably toss Randy Orton to Smackdown, maybe even Bobby Lashley, because nobodies going to want to watch it with their headliners gone.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 08:08 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

What!?? That sucks. Oh well.... now WWE REALLY sucks!! LOL

Old Post May 8th, 2007 10:00 PM
General G
Canadian.

They better not move Orton to smackdown, that would really suck...

Originally posted by Joseph_Kerr
There saying that next week's SmackDown there will be a cage match between Batista and Undertaker where the belt will be handed back to Batista.

Which totally sucks because the only reason I watch wrestling is the Undertaker. He was suppose to have a long champion run this year.

Undertaker was the only reason I watched Smackdown. erm

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:23 AM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Damn, I miss the old days..

Eddie Gerrero, Big Show, Wordlife John Cena, Rey Mysterio, the Cruiserweight title actually MEANING something, Rico...

I also miss Evolution. They were so badass, at least to me. The very episode of wrestling I ever watched was the episode right before Shawn Michaels fought Triple H in the Hell in a Cell.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 12:36 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

WWE has officially lost all credibility when it comes to booking:

MAJOR spoilers follow...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Edge cashed in his MITB and won the title from The Undertaker.

Funny how a guy who was doing nothing but promos, nursing an injury for an entire month before Wrestlemania just [SPOILER - highlight to read]: walks right into the title. Again.

Orton to Smackdown is logical, unless they toss Santino Marella over there, because he clearly doesn't belong on RAW.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:52 AM
Joe K
I dee kay.

Originally posted by Cory Chaos
Torn triceps. He'll be out for 4-6 months, just like Undertaker. WWE's star power is fading rapidly. They'll probably toss Randy Orton to Smackdown, maybe even Bobby Lashley, because nobodies going to want to watch it with their headliners gone.

Who has torn triceps?

And if taker has a messed up leg, how is he ganan have a cage match with batista friday?

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:45 PM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Originally posted by Burnt Pancakes
Damn, I miss the old days..

Eddie Gerrero, Big Show, Wordlife John Cena, Rey Mysterio, the Cruiserweight title actually MEANING something, Rico...

I also miss Evolution. They were so badass, at least to me. The very episode of wrestling I ever watched was the episode right before Shawn Michaels fought Triple H in the Hell in a Cell.

Those days would be alot better than today's. I really miss the older days with DX, Stone Cold, Brock Lesnar, Chris Benoit. Plus, they had better stories than today's rehashed crap.

You know who I feel really bad for? It's the new generation of fans who are being treated to second rate stories and characters. They will really think this is as good as it gets. sad

Old Post May 9th, 2007 10:39 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's the thing you have to understand, though.

To them, this is brilliant stuff. Vince knows how to please fans, he just doesn't know how to please all of them, nor does he want to. His desire lies in pleasing those who are now young enough to fork out for the new shirt Cena wears every week, or cheer and boo who he pushes, as I'm sure we did back in the day.

It doesn't make it good to us, but then again, there were probably people saying the same about the Hogan years.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post May 9th, 2007 10:52 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Yeah, great point. It just doesn't seem fair that we put in years of loyalty and money for him to cast us aside. Whatever, maybe I should read a book sometime, LOL!

Old Post May 9th, 2007 10:55 PM