KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » David Icke-the double bluff

David Icke-the double bluff
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

David Icke-the double bluff

Interesting article in which a reverend analysed David Icke's books, I wont quote it all but the conclusion went something like this:

quote:
In this world (David Icke's) we know that all our media and politicans and even children's stories are infact the product of a powerful world wide organisation known as the Illuminati. An organisation so powerful they put the proof of their existence all over our nations and loudly proclaim. "Here I am"... Mr Icke tells us that if you see a man on TV, in the paper or even internet, even if he is telling us the exact opposite of the government line he is most likely an agent of the Illuminati attempting to confound us, to mislead us...But, I can think of a man who has been on TV, papers and internet, who says the opposite of the government line...I can think of a man who proclaims the existence of the Illuminati just like all the symbols and hints spread across our nations...David Icke...the second level of Illuminati control

Point is Icke tells us that the Illuminati want us to know they are there, he tells us they are very sneaky, he tells us that they are masters of deception...it seems David Icke is telling us all about the Illuminati not to hinder them, but to extend their control. After all, what does he do? He pushes some into disbelieving the Illuminati and others into following him in "fighting" the Illuminati.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 09:16 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Re: David Icke-the double bluff

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Interesting article in which a reverend analysed David Icke's books, I wont quote it all but the conclusion went something like this:

Point is Icke tells us that the Illuminati want us to know they are there, he tells us they are very sneaky, he tells us that they are masters of deception...it seems David Icke is telling us all about the Illuminati not to hinder them, but to extend their control. After all, what does he do? He pushes some into disbelieving the Illuminati and others into following him in "fighting" the Illuminati.

Good post grand, there is alot of flase flag and dis-info operations in the research community. This usually cause most to fall into "Conspiracism".

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 09:37 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

So, out of pure interest, how can you be sure you can trust the theorists, or do you accept that maybe they are all liars and you could be wrong, or is the possibility impossible for you? (Not trying to sound challenging or ignorant smile)

Oh, and it's good to be back

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 09:41 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
So, out of pure interest, how can you be sure you can trust the theorists, or do you accept that maybe they are all liars and you could be wrong, or is the possibility impossible for you? (Not trying to sound challenging or ignorant smile)

Oh, and it's good to be back

Your not supposed to trust the theorist and take their word. Your supposed to objectively look at the evidence they present, and their sources. The momment you side with researchers specific models or distrust perfectly good information because it does not fit your model. You fall into conspiricism.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2007 10:48 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

ive heard it also. read the thread

'cut the crap about the illumiamti and see the jesuit order'

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:30 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tiberius
The Admiral

Originally posted by Deano

Who is David Icke? I saw this posted in another thread whilst browsing offline, is he anything to do with Star Trek?

Attachment: gorn.jpg
This has been downloaded 42 time(s).

Last edited by Tiberius on Apr 5th, 2007 at 12:41 AM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:35 AM
Tiberius is currently offline Click here to Send Tiberius a Private Message Find more posts by Tiberius Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Tiberius
Who is David Icke? I saw this posted in another thread whilst browsing offline, is he anything to do with Star Trek?

No...but why have you put a picture of the Queen up?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 09:35 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Deano

That's 2 Stuff post

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:27 PM