KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Why are the minority more believable?

Why are the minority more believable?
Started by: Grand_Moff_Gav

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

Deano, Nuclearwinter, Ashtar, Parker...this picture sums you all up.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:35 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Deano, Nuclearwinter, Ashtar, Parker...this picture sums you all up.

(please log in to view the image)

I have always been the blacksheep in my family, nothing new.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:41 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

No I think it makes perfect sense. We are all the sheep...you free thinkers do not call yourself sheep, you claim to be free because you know the truth, but as it happens, you are as much servants to the same Shepherds as the rest of us.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:42 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No I think it makes perfect sense. We are all the sheep...you free thinkers do not call yourself sheep, you claim to be free because you know the truth, but as it happens, you are as much servants to the same Shepherds as the rest of us.

Yeah, I know, we are all sheep. Since were all slaves to the illuminati.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 04:34 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

The best of it, no matter how hard you try, you will always be part of the flock. Lambs to the slaughter.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 04:37 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The best of it, no matter how hard you try, you will always be part of the flock. Lambs to the slaughter.

Not really, you can't change the flock, but you don't have to be apart of it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 04:50 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
I have always been the blacksheep in my family, nothing new.

yeah same here.Heck I have always been the blaksheep here in my city as well since I always piss off all the die hard NFL fans here in kansas city cheering for the opposing team that plays the Chiefs to win all the time.I go up against 80,000 people every sunday during football season rooting for the opposing team to win so this is nothing new to me.Im used to it. big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 05:56 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Not really, you can't change the flock, but you don't have to be apart of it.

No, no matter how fast you run the dogs will reign you back in with the rest of us. Resistance is useless. wink

Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah same here.Heck I have always been the blaksheep here in my city as well since I always piss off all the die hard NFL fans here in kansas city cheering for the opposing team that plays the Chiefs to win all the time.I go up against 80,000 people every sunday during football season rooting for the opposing team to win so this is nothing new to me.Im used to it. big grin

Doesn't that tell you something?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 06:07 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

No, no matter how fast you run the dogs will reign you back in with the rest of us. Resistance is useless. wink

No, they won't, not yet anyways.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 06:11 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

No, they won't, not yet anyways.

Oh they will...it is...inevitable.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 06:39 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Oh they will...it is...inevitable.

Because your a memeber of the elite grand? confused

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:02 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

Who knows...maybe you are.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:06 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Who knows...maybe you are.
laughing

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:43 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

You know those Illuminati guys...thousands of levels of restraint, they are unescapable.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 07:48 PM
Mr Parker

Doesn't that tell you something? [/B]

That doesnt tell me anything,go to any stadium and root for the opposing team in that staduim to win that has a strong fanbase-teams like the arizona cardinals dont count since half the stadium almost always has even more fans than from the opposing team than fans for the cardinals there. big grin but go to a stadium that has a diehard fanbase and the same will happen to you,so no that doesnt tell me anything. big grin

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 10:15 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Mr Parker
That doesnt tell me anything,go to any stadium and root for the opposing team in that staduim to win that has a strong fanbase-teams like the arizona cardinals dont count since half the stadium almost always has even more fans than from the opposing team than fans for the cardinals there. big grin but go to a stadium that has a diehard fanbase and the same will happen to you,so no that doesnt tell me anything. big grin

I fear your socially retarded...

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 11:57 PM
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by Deano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTzNLhxPzjo

bill hicks says it best

Funny, at 1:06 in that video it seems that he makes the same satanic hand gesture you were accusing politicians of making all the time... i find that ironic.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 01:02 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

he made all sorts of finger movements in that video. he didnt think, oh im going to do a satanic hand signal now. it was unintentional i think

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 04:41 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

he made all sorts of finger movements in that video. he didnt think, oh im going to do a satanic hand signal now. it was unintentional i think

I'm glad you can afford others the same assurance you afford Hicks that his actions were unintentional.

Oh wait...

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 07:13 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

And what makes you think that his signals were unintential, but that any of the precious pictures posted were intentional? He is a professional communicator by nature, surely he is aware of all forms of communication.

He made it multiple times. A mistake? Maybe once, but multiple times? He made that gesture at least 15 times. He definately must be in league with satan and the illuminati.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 07:17 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote