KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Justice League of America #7 (spoilers)

Justice League of America #7 (spoilers)
Started by: Deathstroke

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deathstroke
Slayer

I'd actually have to look back at the first couple issues of the arc, but I don't remember Trident doing anything KK-ish.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:11 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Well this is interesting....

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Roy and Hawkgirl do some flirting?

I wonder where this is going...

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:16 AM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deathstroke
Slayer

Did anyone else notice that sometimes you could see Roy's eyes and other times they were whited out by the mask?

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 12:43 AM
Deathstroke is currently offline Click here to Send Deathstroke a Private Message Find more posts by Deathstroke Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
But that wouldn't explain how he knows the PC LOSH instead the team from the current Legion comic.

I'm confused. sad

Different Universe Legion Perhaps shifty

anyways Levitz Legion > Waid Legion yes

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 04:56 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Hawkman is going to be pissed eek!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 04:57 AM
Devil Lance is currently offline Click here to Send Devil Lance a Private Message Find more posts by Devil Lance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Devil Lance
anyways Levitz Legion > Waid Legion yes

Nobody would say otherwise but the Waid Legion is the future of this current DCU.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 04:57 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil Lance
DL

Nobody would say otherwise but the Waid Legion is the future of this current DCU.

Well maybe the Leviotz Legion got transported to this universe somehow and are brainwashed.
I guess we'll have to wait and see smile

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 04:59 AM
HaSon

In any case, Karate Kid should be dead because Starman in JSA has his beard which I don't think he grew until after Val was killed by Nemesis Kid.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 06:04 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Damn right he is.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 06:25 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Even thought a Hawkgirl and Red Arrow relationship would be interesting...I don't like the idea much...this could turn into one of those soap opera romantic triangles. I want that to be avoided.

I'm glad Roy made it to the league. It was a rather touching moment when got the membership card.

He made me proud too. stick out tongue

Last edited by WanderingDroid on Apr 5th, 2007 at 04:46 PM

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 04:44 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

awesome issue, i bought both covers... loved the group photo, sweet christ i need to dl that issue, i saw the potential for at least five wallpapers from just my first read...

i like the roy and hawkgirl thing... every team needs some sort of romance going on imo, still pissed about the first arc tho... giving reddy all that and then taking it away... it seemed unusually cruel...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 08:36 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelprince
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf

Well they kinda showed that they'd have some sort of relationship already. Remember when Kendra first showed up and ROy was just staring and went "Pretty Birdie"? Its what Ollie used to call Black Canary. Considering how Ollie and Carter feel about each other I can't wait to see where this goes.

I liked the issue. Took them long enough to get the team together though. Jeez.

Anyone else think that the team that the Big Three had put together looked pretty interesting?

Sig by The Pittman

Old Post Apr 5th, 2007 11:00 PM
marvelprince is currently offline Click here to Send marvelprince a Private Message Find more posts by marvelprince Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by marvelprince
Well they kinda showed that they'd have some sort of relationship already. Remember when Kendra first showed up and ROy was just staring and went "Pretty Birdie"? Its what Ollie used to call Black Canary. Considering how Ollie and Carter feel about each other I can't wait to see where this goes.

I liked the issue. Took them long enough to get the team together though. Jeez.

Anyone else think that the team that the Big Three had put together looked pretty interesting?

yeah... but they couldn't have had bart imo, he's not nearly ready... cyborg maybe, i dunno what role he'd fill... supergirl was too young imo, hawkman would be cool, as would power girl...

is it me or does benes draw a fantastic wonder woman? i mean, ok, the one on the cover was a tad too muscular, but in the book? damn...

i just re-read the red tornado page, where they give the impression that 'all' he has are the tornado powers... what. the. FUCK. out of him, lightning, roy or hawkgirl, i'd have tornado before any of em... have some respect meltzer... he kicked grundy's ass in the last issue, and with one arm! and then this... 'all' he has... pfft...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Apr 6th, 2007 at 02:30 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:24 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

lol pr

I don't think they were trying to be condescending. That body went from having JLA + Parasite powers to just the Tornado abilities so saying 'all' is still fitting.

Last edited by HaSon on Apr 6th, 2007 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:32 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

lol pr

I don't think they were trying to be condescending. That body went from having JLA + Parasite powers so saying 'all' is still fitting.

lol, i understand that, it was just that, coupled with the whole 'lets give him what he wants the most, and take it away a few issues later' thing... f*ckers...

also... this new danger room type thing... i'm dying to see some sparring... could be sweet if done properly...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Last edited by -Pr- on Apr 6th, 2007 at 02:39 AM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:35 AM
HaSon

Anyone noticed they ripped off The Authority's 'Door' concept?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:41 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Anyone noticed they ripped off The Authority's 'Door' concept?

i'm not a big fan of the authority, so no, i didnt... stick out tongue

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:53 AM
HaSon

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 02:59 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

sorry... you'd think, given the way i am that a superhero comic where one of the members is an asian lesbian would be right up my alley... i just couldnt get into it, so alas, i didnt see a slideways door thingy...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:03 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont like Geo Force having Terra's powers. His are much Cooler than Hers. I wonder if he will have his and hers?

Old Post Apr 6th, 2007 03:05 AM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote