KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Star Trek » Star Trek XI & Sequel News Thread

Star Trek XI & Sequel News Thread
Started by: Tiberius

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (38): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I can't wait to Star Trek. It looks really good. Casting no names will help since around $160 million is being spent on special effects. I also look forward to seeing how well the story is since I know part of it. As Worf is told sometimes...Qapla.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2008 12:22 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

so when do we get this, christmas?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 8th, 2008 01:45 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am led to believe they are going to shunt it into next year for a summer audience.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 06:44 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
I am led to believe they are going to shunt it into next year for a summer audience.

I would agree with you Ush. I think having this out in May '09 should make for a much better movie with great effects and fingers crossed good acting and story.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2008 08:46 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Ushgarak

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
I would agree with you Ush. I think having this out in May '09 should make for a much better movie with great effects and fingers crossed good acting and story.

i'd agree with that, sounds like a good idea...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 10:30 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

any new updates?

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 7th, 2008 12:56 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Raoul
any new updates?

Haven't heard anything. I'm sure Paramount or J.J. will have something soon./

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 10:33 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Haven't heard anything. I'm sure Paramount or J.J. will have something soon./

i saw some set photos, and a sneak at the costumes, i got em here:

http://bc-central.com/forums/index.php?topic=3096.0

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 13th, 2008 09:47 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i saw some set photos, and a sneak at the costumes, i got em here:

http://bc-central.com/forums/index.php?topic=3096.0

Cool I'll check them out a little later.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 07:16 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'm currently trying to drum up support for a star trek forum here on kmc... if anyone wants to see one, let me know here or in pm please...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:10 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm currently trying to drum up support for a star trek forum here on kmc... if anyone wants to see one, let me know here or in pm please...

That will be glorious when it happens

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:10 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Alright, heres the support thread:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=482586

please vote AND give a reason as to why you want it (or don't), just so we can weed out any spoil sports...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 11:52 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Yes i think its a good idea for a Star Trek forum...i have voted and gave my reasons......

About the movie....
I dont think doing this kind of movie is a good idea....that said i will be open minded and give it a chance..

To me Enterprise(w/Bakula) was a grand failure that promted a move like this....we can all have favorite shows and get into the whys and why nots, but Enterprise was a failure...in many ways.....Dont like voyager? it had 7 seasons(8 maybe) DS9...6 or so.......NG10? now the original was a classic that even with its short life...will never be again..we are in different times...say what you want they were successes....this movie is the hope that Star Trek can be what it once was.....i hope its a good movie and it does well, but i am not fooling myself....this could be a very bad move....but like all things chances have to be made

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 01:12 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just to note, except for Enterprise all the modern series had seven seasons.

I am sure no-one here was planning to, but just to note- bringing a hostile attitude into the support thread- as some have done to a ridiculous extent- is not only unwelcome and likely to land you in trouble, but also is only going to count against the chances of one.

I personally think it is not yet time.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 25th, 2008 10:24 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlyte

trekkie for 45 years and still alive!

Originally posted by Count Makashi
They should go in completely other direction and present a new ship and a crew in a different time era, like 29 century, or something.

I agree completly with a new direction. Old stuff hashed & looking like new hangs on the shelf a bit.
Hope the creators look in on this cool

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 10:34 AM
starlyte is currently offline Click here to Send starlyte a Private Message Find more posts by starlyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

45 years? Bit of time travel involved there?

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 10:37 AM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i read in the latest star trek magazine about the movie, and it seems like it might just be what star trek needs so that it can bring out a new series... with jj abrams on board, it will draw new fans, and that can only help imo...

as long as they dont mess with the universe too much, ill be happy...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 27th, 2008 09:23 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

i read in the latest star trek magazine about the movie, and it seems like it might just be what star trek needs so that it can bring out a new series... with jj abrams on board, it will draw new fans, and that can only help imo...

as long as they dont mess with the universe too much, ill be happy...

Agreed.. I am so hoping that J.J. can bring about a brand new series of films followed by a new tv series.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 05:26 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Star Trek Movie (2009)

I am looking very forward to this movie. I think J.J. Abrams will do a fine job. I was checking this movie out on IMDb and I noticed that Spock is listed twice in the credits; once played by Zachary Quinto and once played by Leonard Nimoy . . . this should be interesting.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:27 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Can't wait for this film, really i can't, Zach will play young spock and Leonard will play old spock, Simon pegg will play Scottie...and that's all i can remember.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2008 10:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote