KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ranks for MAs

Ranks for MAs
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « First ... « 140 141 [142] 143 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Then how is that his own M.A. ability?

If I copy your homework, I'm gonna get the same academic praise as you, if you're good. Does it make me as smart? No.

Taskmaster is "as good" as whoever he copies, right? Well then why assume he is as good as the best? Why not assume he copies Mary Jane one day? Why are you assuming that he's going to copy the best?

He's a blank slate. He has the ABILITY to stalemate people, but that's not default, so I do not think he should have a default place at top tier. He should just be noted as having whatever place he chooses to mimic. Not any ONE default place, because if he's not mimicing anyone, he's not that great.

-AC

Very Very Wrong

Taskmaster has a photographic memory as well as his photo reflexes, so he always remembers the skills he sees.

So by viewing the best as he already has, he always has their repatoir of moves at his disposal.
So he's always got dozens of martial arts and fighting styles that he can use.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 03:50 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

It SEEMS? What's all this nonsense? "It seems...", "From what I remember...".

What exactly is your god damn problem with me using this phrase? So im supposed to change my expressions because YOU dont like it?

He had the upper hand because he has an extraordinarily unique power and Deadpool hadn't experienced it, nor was he concentrating.

What do you mean he wasnt concentrating? He attacked TM he got f*ked up.

He didn't "kick" his ass due to being a better martial artist. You say Deadpool didn't use M.A. skill, well then neither did Taskmaster. He just caught Deadpool by surprise.

Yeah he kicked his arse because hes a better MA, he used his own style against him. Hell he even picked the gun out of his pocket and DP didnt realise. TM even said that he was using DPs moves which means he was using MA but for some reason you see that as not using MA.

When the ground was even, Deadpool beat him. Taskmaster acknowledged this.

He didnt beat him with MA so it dont matter.

Point is, if you're not gonna move Deadpool up, fine. Then move Taskmaster down. He isn't a great martial artist on his own merit, he copies. The only reason he could go at it with Deadpool was because he copied him.

Yeah and he completely owned him. Hell if I can copy what you do and do it better thats makes me better than you. Y'know the objective to MA is to f*k the other person up and even if I do that with your style that makes me better. Also copying an MA style is extremely difficult thing to do so that in itself is impressive.

I have the comics literally next to me. You've either not read, or you misremember.

Yeah sure its not because I disagree with you.

If that's the case, summon some logic, will ya?

Somebody doesnt take themselves seriously.

Deadpool didn't LOSE, at worst he was stalemated. Why? Because Taskmaster copied him. So Deadpool essentially stalemated himself. As I said, if you won't move Deadpool up for beating him, move Taskmaster down.

Again didnt beat him with MA. TM used his style bettr than DP can, that makes him better. It doesnt matter wether TM copied him the purpose of MA is to beat your opponent and thats what he was doing....with MA. MA isnt about picking your nose, or reading a book its about kicking arse and thats exactly what he did. Y'know one of the really important criteria for being a good MA is winning and thats NOT what DP was doing.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 05:19 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

Then how is that his own M.A. ability?

If I copy your homework, I'm gonna get the same academic praise as you, if you're good. Does it make me as smart? No.

Taskmaster is "as good" as whoever he copies, right? Well then why assume he is as good as the best? Why not assume he copies Mary Jane one day? Why are you assuming that he's going to copy the best?

He's a blank slate. He has the ABILITY to stalemate people, but that's not default, so I do not think he should have a default place at top tier. He should just be noted as having whatever place he chooses to mimic. Not any ONE default place, because if he's not mimicing anyone, he's not that great.

-AC

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 06:25 PM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you're Riker, Warrior18?

Yeah, sit there while the Captain does the job.

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Very Very Wrong

Taskmaster has a photographic memory as well as his photo reflexes, so he always remembers the skills he sees.

So by viewing the best as he already has, he always has their repatoir of moves at his disposal.
So he's always got dozens of martial arts and fighting styles that he can use.

"You're wrong, he isn't stealing ability that he doesn't have. He's just watching the ability he doesn't have, then using it for his own benefit.".

Same thing, your logic is not logic. Permanent or not, they're not his skills. Even so, Deadpool still has him equalled. That's just an even better argument for why, if anything, Deadpool should be higher. Taskmaster admitted he hasn't beaten Deadpool, and he knows Deadpool's every move.

You're putting too much weight on Deadpool's other assets. If he wasn't a great fighter, he wouldn't be able to brawl with the people he has done, and it isn't always due to his mouth, as you'd have people believe.

He had Sabretooth, an upgraded Sabretooth, choking on his own blood before they pumped that cell-destabilising gas into the room.

Originally posted by Phantom Zone
What exactly is your god damn problem with me using this phrase? So im supposed to change my expressions because YOU dont like it?

Because how long does it take to refresh your own memory? Like I said, I have the comics next to me, so I can check instantly.

What do you mean he wasnt concentrating? He attacked TM he got f*ked up.

He wasn't taking it seriously, because he thought he was just another random. He expressed so himself, the surprise that he was, in fact, a commendable fighter. Never in the world could he have known or expected to fight a guy mirroring his style.

Yeah he kicked his arse because hes a better MA, he used his own style against him.

Read that back to yourself.

"He kicked his (Deadpool's) arse because hes a better MA (Than Deadpool), he used his (Deadpool's) own style against him.".

So, he's better at martial arts than Deadpool, despite it being Deadpool's M.A. ability that he used? He didn't beat him by being better at fighting, he beat him by Deadpool not taking him seriously.

Hell he even picked the gun out of his pocket and DP didnt realise. TM even said that he was using DPs moves which means he was using MA but for some reason you see that as not using MA.

I'll repeat:

"So, he's better at martial arts than Deadpool, despite it being Deadpool's M.A. ability that he used? He didn't beat him by being better at fighting, he beat him by Deadpool not taking him seriously or concentrating properly.".

Go on. Explain how Taskmaster's ability, in that fight, was superior to the man he stole it from, when he was mirroring him.

He didnt beat him with MA so it dont matter.

He beat him in a fight, you fool.

Taskmaster didn't beat Deadpool due to being a better fighter either. He was, by definition, "equal". The only thing that gave him the edge was something unrelated to fighting, which is something you're too quick to point out when it involves Deadpool.

Stop being a hypocrite.

Yeah and he completely owned him. Hell if I can copy what you do and do it better thats makes me better than you. Y'know the objective to MA is to f*k the other person up and even if I do that with your style that makes me better. Also copying an MA style is extremely difficult thing to do so that in itself is impressive.

He didn't own him because the actual M.A. ability was advanced, he won that particular encounter because of the element of surprise. It doesn't matter if you're Bruce Lee and I'm Pee Wee Herman, if I sneak up on you with a bat and smash you around the head, you'll go down. Stronger than me or not.

Deadpool expected him to be just another guy, wasn't concentrating and spent most of the fight trying to figure out, aloud, what was going on. That's the only reason he lost.

Taskmaster's M.A. ability was not greater than Deadpool's. That's not why he triumphed.

Yeah sure its not because I disagree with you.

You can't disagree with fact. You can only ignore it, which you are doing.

Again didnt beat him with MA. TM used his style bettr than DP can, that makes him better.

Haha, you're adorable.

Used his style "better"? Based on what facts? He didn't win because his martial arts ability was superior, why don't you realise that? When Deadpool wants to fight, and concentrates on fighting, it's a different story. Ask Sabretooth, Bullseye, Punisher, Wolverine etc.

It doesnt matter wether TM copied him the purpose of MA is to beat your opponent and thats what he was doing....with MA.

With Deadpool's M.A. ability. So you're seeing what Deadpool's capable of, just in a different shell. So he's equal at least.

Use your own logic. He is using a M.A. ability identically mimiced from Deadpool, and because he won the fight, you say the ability is superior. It's not, he didn't win because it was superior, he won because he had an element of surprise unrelated to fighting that Deadpool wasn't prepared for.

MA isnt about picking your nose, or reading a book its about kicking arse and thats exactly what he did. Y'know one of the really important criteria for being a good MA is winning and thats NOT what DP was doing.

...but not because he is inferior in his ability with martial arts. This is obviously lost on you.

If anything, the two are equal. They both have victories over one another that came as a result of having non-M.A. related edges.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:26 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Just b/c of the one showing between Deadpool and Taskmaster ended with Deadpool winning does not mean Deadpool is the better martial artist.

Bullseye has a victory over Elektra, does that mean he's a better MA than her?

Taskmasters many other MA feats put him above Deadpool.

And also, Taskmaster didn't replicate deadpool's style to beat him, he just predicted and countered DP's moves. Another reason why he's a deadly martial artist, because he can anticipate most opponents moves.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 07:47 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

"You're wrong, he isn't stealing ability that he doesn't have. He's just watching the ability he doesn't have, then using it for his own benefit.".

Same thing, your logic is not logic. Permanent or not, they're not his skills. Even so, Deadpool still has him equalled. That's just an even better argument for why, if anything, Deadpool should be higher. Taskmaster admitted he hasn't beaten Deadpool, and he knows Deadpool's every move.

You're putting too much weight on Deadpool's other assets. If he wasn't a great fighter, he wouldn't be able to brawl with the people he has done, and it isn't always due to his mouth, as you'd have people believe.

He had Sabretooth, an upgraded Sabretooth, choking on his own blood before they pumped that cell-destabilising gas into the room.

Because how long does it take to refresh your own memory? Like I said, I have the comics next to me, so I can check instantly.

[/b]

He wasn't taking it seriously, because he thought he was just another random. He expressed so himself, the surprise that he was, in fact, a commendable fighter. Never in the world could he have known or expected to fight a guy mirroring his style.

[/b]

Read that back to yourself.

"He kicked his (Deadpool's) arse because hes a better MA (Than Deadpool), he used his (Deadpool's) own style against him.".

So, he's better at martial arts than Deadpool, despite it being Deadpool's M.A. ability that he used? He didn't beat him by being better at fighting, he beat him by Deadpool not taking him seriously.

[/b]

I'll repeat:

"So, he's better at martial arts than Deadpool, despite it being Deadpool's M.A. ability that he used? He didn't beat him by being better at fighting, he beat him by Deadpool not taking him seriously or concentrating properly.".

Go on. Explain how Taskmaster's ability, in that fight, was superior to the man he stole it from, when he was mirroring him.

[/b]

He beat him in a fight, you fool.

Taskmaster didn't beat Deadpool due to being a better fighter either. He was, by definition, "equal". The only thing that gave him the edge was something unrelated to fighting, which is something you're too quick to point out when it involves Deadpool.

Stop being a hypocrite.

[/b]

He didn't own him because the actual M.A. ability was advanced, he won that particular encounter because of the element of surprise. It doesn't matter if you're Bruce Lee and I'm Pee Wee Herman, if I sneak up on you with a bat and smash you around the head, you'll go down. Stronger than me or not.

Deadpool expected him to be just another guy, wasn't concentrating and spent most of the fight trying to figure out, aloud, what was going on. That's the only reason he lost.

Taskmaster's M.A. ability was not greater than Deadpool's. That's not why he triumphed.

[/b]

You can't disagree with fact. You can only ignore it, which you are doing.

[/b]

Haha, you're adorable.

Used his style "better"? Based on what facts? He didn't win because his martial arts ability was superior, why don't you realise that? When Deadpool wants to fight, and concentrates on fighting, it's a different story. Ask Sabretooth, Bullseye, Punisher, Wolverine etc.

[/b]

With Deadpool's M.A. ability. So you're seeing what Deadpool's capable of, just in a different shell. So he's equal at least.

Use your own logic. He is using a M.A. ability identically mimiced from Deadpool, and because he won the fight, you say the ability is superior. It's not, he didn't win because it was superior, he won because he had an element of surprise unrelated to fighting that Deadpool wasn't prepared for.

[/b]

...but not because he is inferior in his ability with martial arts. This is obviously lost on you.

If anything, the two are equal. They both have victories over one another that came as a result of having non-M.A. related edges.

-AC [/B]

Ok if you're going to be like that as I predicted just get out. Hell this guy is so obnoxious that he wants to dictate to you what you should say. Hear this guy in another thread.

OMIGOD PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TAKE THEMSELVES SO SERIOUSLY. LOOK AT ME IM SO HUMBLE AN OBJECTIVE!!!!!

I couldnt give a damn wether Taskmaster copied his style you know why?

Boxers dont get points taken off for copying a persons style.
Kickboxers dont get points off for copying a persons style
Thai-boxers dont get points off for copying a persons style
You dont get points taken off in Karate touraments for copying another persons style.

Why? The most important part of being a martial artist is to WIN. Hell even if you disagree dont come in here throwing your weight around acting like an obnoxious what-you-may-call-it, but it was predictable. Its posters like you that make debating comics such a waste of time because you take yourself so serioulsy.

Last edited by Deadline on Jul 3rd, 2009 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:05 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
Just b/c of the one showing between Deadpool and Taskmaster ended with Deadpool winning does not mean Deadpool is the better martial artist.

Bullseye has a victory over Elektra, does that mean he's a better MA than her?

Taskmasters many other MA feats put him above Deadpool.

And also, Taskmaster didn't replicate deadpool's style to beat him, he just predicted and countered DP's moves. Another reason why he's a deadly martial artist, because he can anticipate most opponents moves.

He didn't predict. He saw Deadpool infiltrate his facility and battle the guards, he replicated and memorised his style and then, in their first encounter, was already a step ahead.

Additionally, Deadpool attacked him almost identically to the way Tasky saw him attack the guards. It couldn't have been easier.

Kinda like me, because I've read the comics.

Ok if you're going to be like that as I predicted just get out. Hell this guy is so obnoxious that he wants to dictate to you what you should say. Hear this guy in another thread.

OMIGOD PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM TAKE THEMSELVES SO SERIOUSLY. LOOK AT ME IM SO HUMBLE AN OBJECTIVE!!!!!

I couldnt give a damn wether Taskmaster copied his style you know why?

Boxers dont get points taken off for copying a persons style.
Kickboxers dont get points off for copying a persons style
Thai-boxers dont get points off for copying a persons style
You dont get points taken off in Karate touraments for copying another persons style.

Why? The most important part of being a martial artist is to WIN. Hell even if you disagree dont come in here throwing your weight around acting like an obnoxious what-you-may-call-it, but it was predictable. Its posters like you that make debating comics such a waste of time because you take yourself so serioulsy.

Pardon? You're telling ME to get out? Not only are you of no authority to do so, but I've been a member of this forum for two years longer than you. I'll go wherever I wish. I was contributing to this place before you knew it existed, pal. I love that logic, though; "I have issues with you, so you should leave.". Nah.

Take a midol and chill. You say I'm taking it seriously, too seriously, but let's examine that;

1) How else are you meant to take debates? Sitting there with a party hat? Debates ARE serious, that's what they are by their very nature, and people only use your excuse of taking them too seriously when they're warming up to back out of a debate.

2) I've seen your "debates" with Raoul. You more or less blow veins against that guy, so don't lecture me.

If you are unhappy with how I debate, YOU get out and stop debating with me. You are the one getting tired of this debate because I am right and you fail to see my point.

He would not have beaten Deadpool had he not copied him, and that's fine, that's his power. However, had Deadpool not been surprised he'd not have beaten him either. He was completely unfocused and unprepared for such a useful and admittedly formidable power.

He didn't beat him by being better at fighting, he beat him by surprise and through Deadpool's own lack of concentration.

As I said, they both hold victories over one another as a result of non-M.A. based edges. Taskmaster isn't better, inherently.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:24 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

He didn't predict. He saw Deadpool infiltrate his facility and battle the guards, he replicated and memorised his style and then, in their first encounter, was already a step ahead.

Kinda like me, because I've read the comics.

Pardon? You're telling ME to get out? Not only are you of no authority to do so, but I've been a member of this forum for two years longer than you. I'll go wherever I wish. I was contributing to this place before you knew it existed, pal.

Take a midol and chill. You say I'm taking it seriously, too seriously, but let's examine that;

1) How else are you meant to take debates? Sitting there with a party hat? Debates ARE serious, that's what they are by their very nature, and people only use your excuse of taking them too seriously when they're warming up to back out of a debate.

2) I've seen your "debates" with Raoul. You more or less blow veins against that guy, so don't lecture me.

If you are unhappy with how I debate, YOU get out and stop debating with me. You are the one getting tired of this debate because I am right and you fail to see my point.

He would not have beaten Deadpool had he not copied him, and that's fine, that's his power. However, had Deadpool not been surprised he'd not have beaten him either. He was completely unfocused and unprepared for such a useful and admittedly formidable power.

He didn't beat him by being better at fighting, he beat him by surprise and through Deadpool's own lack of concentration.

As I said, they both hold victories over one another as a result of non-M.A. based edges. Taskmaster isn't better, inherently.

-AC [/B]

Im not in the slightest interest in what you have to say at this point if you cant be cvil then just get lost.

You've seen my debates with Roaul I couldnt careless (as far as imconcerned he got what he deserved in some cases). That still doesnt give you the right to come in here and start throwing you're weight around.

Regardless of what ive done with Roaul I was trying to be civil to YOU. So ok because I did some shit with somebody else means its ok for you to be obnoxious when im trying to be civil?

Hell I actually said "From what I can remember", to try and keep a civil tone of discussion. I had a feeling you would resort to insults and you did.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 08:29 PM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Im not in the slightest interest in what you have to say at this point if you cant be cvil then just get lost.

You've seen my debates with Roaul I couldnt careless (as far as imconcerned he got what he deserved in some cases). That still doesnt give you the right to come in here and start throwing you're weight around.

Regardless of what ive done with Roaul I was trying to be civil to YOU. So ok because I did some shit with somebody else means its ok for you to be obnoxious when im trying to be civil?

Hell I actually said "From what I can remember", to try and keep a civil tone of discussion. I had a feeling you would resort to insults and you did.

What makes you feel I don't believe you are getting what you deserve?

Either way, funny comedy again. "I have issue with you, so YOU get lost.". I have more right to be here than you, if anything. If you don't like ME, avoid me, it's simple. I'm going nowhere, I like it here again.

I'll throw my weight around wherever I want, I'm not breaking rules and I have the knowledge to do it.

I didn't resort to insults, I just think that's a rubbish way of saying "I didn't read it.".

Now if you've no further argument, let those who do, continue to discuss. Bye now, love you.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2009 09:23 PM
Deadline

What makes you feel I don't believe you are getting what you deserve?

Either way, funny comedy again. "I have issue with you, so YOU get lost.". I have more right to be here than you, if anything. If you don't like ME, avoid me, it's simple. I'm going nowhere, I like it here again.

I'll throw my weight around wherever I want, I'm not breaking rules and I have the knowledge to do it.

I didn't resort to insults, I just think that's a rubbish way of saying "I didn't read it.".

Now if you've no further argument, let those who do, continue to discuss. Bye now, love you.

-AC

Well basically if you want to behave like thats up to you dont make it right. Yes you have resorted to insults. No you dont have the knowledge to do anything and nobody agrees with you, anyway you're failing and wasting everybodies time. DP isn't moving and neither is TM. If you want to continue wasting everybodies time go right ahead. With a bit of luck once you've decided nobody wants to hear what you have to say then you'll give it a rest.

Actually if you keep debating about this and nobody agrees that can be considered spamming so if you dont drop it you might be asked by one of the mods to give it a rest.

Last edited by Deadline on Jul 4th, 2009 at 01:09 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 12:56 AM
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well basically if you want to behave like thats up to you dont make it right. Yes you have resorted to insults. No you dont have the knowledge to do anything and nobody agrees with you, anyway you're failing and wasting everybodies time. DP isn't moving and neither is TM. If you want to continue wasting everybodies time go right ahead. With a bit of luck once you've decided nobody wants to hear what you have to say then you'll give it a rest.

Actually if you keep debating about this and nobody agrees that can be considered spamming so if you dont drop it you might be asked by one of the mods to give it a rest.

I don't have the knowledge to throw my weight around? I do, fact. Silly point to make.

I'm wasting your time and yet, here you are, continuing to drive the thread off topic because you have an issue with me. My PM box is open, take it there, crybaby.

Let others decide if I am wasting THEIR time, and if I am, they can stop replying to me. I'm not forcing anyone into debates.

It's not gonna be considered spamming because I'm not doing anything half as bad as some of you guys.

So like I said, if you don't like me, don't debate me. If you have issue with me personally, PM me.

Now stop driving the thread off topic or I'll report you, ok? Lovely.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 01:20 AM
Deadline

I'm wasting your time and yet, here you are, continuing to drive the thread off topic because you have an issue with me. My PM box is open, take it there, crybaby.

If you want to continue wasting everybodies time go right ahead. With a bit of luck once you've decided nobody wants to hear what you have to say then you'll give it a rest.

I already told you what to do go and do it.

Last edited by Deadline on Jul 4th, 2009 at 08:11 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 08:07 AM
Warrior18
Keyboard Warrior

laughing out loud

I dunno man.Picard is looking pretty damn befuddled at your theories.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 11:47 AM
Warrior18 is currently offline Click here to Send Warrior18 a Private Message Find more posts by Warrior18 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

I already told you what to do go and do it.

Why still replying? Like, if I'm wasting YOUR time and YOU do not want anything more to do with me here, why not just stop replying?

I'm here to debate. Don't like me? Don't debate me, but I'm sticking around this forum.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 12:32 PM
Deadline

^
stop driving the thread off topic

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 01:08 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

Keep it on topic, and keep it respectful. I'm only saying this once to all parties, and it will turn into official warnings and bans if needed if it continues. Disagreement doesn't have to result in insulting the other person or their viewpoint.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2009 09:26 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this thread has been kind of helpful at times. maybe consider pinning it digi?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 02:44 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

bump

Old Post May 1st, 2010 09:16 AM
Deadline

Current Hierarchy [194]

Cosmic Tier: (Transcendent Martial Artists) [3]
Gamora, Karate Kid, Mantis

Uber Tier: (Unearthly Martial Artists) [10]
Adam Warlock, Captain Mar-Vell, Kirigi (DC), Mandarin, Moondragon, O-Sensei, Ogun, Stick, Temugin, Thanos

Top Tier: ("Greatest Martial Artists") [18]
Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Batman, Black Canary, Bronze Tiger, Captain America, Connor Hawke, Constantine Drakon, Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Lady Shiva, Richard Dragon, Shang Chi, Shen Kuei (The Cat), Snake-Eyes, Storm Shadow, Taskmaster, Wolverine

Second Tier: (Master Martial Artists) [61]
Agent X, Artemis, Azrael, Backlash, Black Panther, Black Widow, Bullseye, Cable, Champion of the Universe, Cheshire, Crossbones, Daken, David Cain, Deadpool, Deathstroke, Domino, Donatello, Echo, Erik Killmonger, Gorgon (Tomi Shishido), Green Arrow, Grifter, Hawkman, Jason Blood, Judomaster (Hadley Jagger), Karnak, Lady Deathstrike, Leonardo, Magnus, Merlyn (DC), Michaelangelo, Midnight Sun, Mr Sensitive, Natas, Nick Fury, Nightwing, Nomad, Orion, Ozymandias (DC), Prometheus, Puck, Ra's al Ghul, Raphael, Ravager, Red Hood, Red Skull, Silver Samurai, Steel Serpent, Stone, Talia al Ghul, Twelve Brothers in Silk, White Tiger (Angela del Toro), Wildcat (Ted Grant), Winter Soldier, Wonder Woman, Vandal Savage, X-23, Zealot, Blade, Punisher, Moon Knight

Third Tier: (Highly Skilled Martial Artists) [65]
Alpha, Ares (Marvel), Arsenal, Bane, Beta Ray Bill, Black Bolt, Black Cat, Black Knight (Dane Whitman), Blue Beetle (Ted Kord), Colleen Wing, Damian Wayne, Doctor Mid-Nite, Doctor Strange, Donna Troy, Drax, Duke(GI Joe), Grendel (Hunter Rose), Hawkeye, Heavy Duty(GI Joe), Hercules, Hippolyta, Huntress, Katana, KGBeast, Kingpin, Lady Vic, Lobo, Loki, "Mad Dog" Cain, Matsu'o Tsurayaba, Midnighter, Mister America (Tex Thomson), Mister Terrific, Mockingbird, Mystique, Namor, Night Thrasher, Nightcrawler, Omega Red, Onyx, Prodigy, Psylocke, The Question, Revanche, Robin (Tim Drake), Sage, Sabretooth, Shadowcat, Shatterstar, Shrike IV (Boone), Speedy (Mia Dearden), Spider-Woman (Jessica Drew), Stacy X, Terry McGinnis, Thena, Thor, Typhoid Mary, US Agent, V, Viper (Madame Hydra), Wild Child, Wong, Yukio, Cyclops

Fourth Tier: (Trained Martial Artists) [37]
Aquaman, Batgirl (Barbara Gordon), Batwoman, Beast, Blink, Blue Devil, Boom Boom, Cannonball, Carol Danvers, Catwoman, Colossus, Danielle Moonstar, Deathbird, Falcon, Gambit, Hawkgirl, Invisible Woman, Iron Man, Jamie Madrox, Joker, Jubilee, Luke Cage, Mister Fantastic, Misty Knight, Nite Owl II, Rorschach, She-Hulk, Starfire, Storm, Strong Guy, Superman, Tarantula, Thing, Viper (Madame Hydra), Wonder Man, Zauriel

Old Post May 1st, 2010 09:16 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Not sure anymore if Gambit should be fourth. He's stated he's a master of Savate before.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post May 1st, 2010 02:41 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote