KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ranks for MAs

Ranks for MAs
Started by: Alfheim

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Soljer
Beware my Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by capt it up
why is black panther consider a top tier martial artist again?

Because, if you disagree, you're racist.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 01:25 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Please dont bring that lame ass excuse into this.........

Nobody has yet to prove anything yet

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 03:47 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

And honestly, what separates people from skill, when nearly each and every person mentioned in this thread has the ability to end the fight with one nerve strike.

Yeah, nobody thinks about dumb shit like that.

Being in Martial arts myself, any martial artist worth his weight will tell you the key to being a good martial artist is.....

Instinct>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Skill>>>>>Natural physical ability

Oh Oh OH, Instinct is the key to being a good martial artist, You can have all the physical ability in the world, or you can be like batman and mastered all 100+ styles, but you still have the ability to lose.

Why...?

Because in one instant, in one small second, his opponents Instinct will take over, he See's nothing, and everything at the same time, a blur of movements if you will, batman throws a punch, his opponent dodges, not intentionally, his vision is blurred, he is drunk with focus, he in many ways, knew it was coming, next thing you know, batman is on the ground from a single, well placed, nerve strike to the neck....

The fight lasted all of 5 seconds....(sorry for using batman batdude just trying to make a point)

Get away from the comic books for 5 seconds, stop thinking about all the scans, and feats and what not, because everybody on this list has lost, some multiple times, hell I can think of a few of those "Top Tier's" who have had their asses handed to them, verily.

You wanna make this list real, then don't sit here and say

"well this person has mastered all this, and that person knows all that"

Sure its important, but its not everything, a person who may only master two styles his entire life, may be a more capable fighter then a man who has mastered 10, why?

He has that natural fighter instinct.

Sorry for the rant, but I realize many people live or die by who has mastered this style, and how many fights have they won (never caring about how many they lost, blame it on the respect threads).

IMO, alot of those top Tiers, shouldn't be top Tiers, and maybe a few of those second tier, should be top.

Put Erick Killmonger top tier also, that guy is a freaking monster. Probably the most underrated martial artist in marvel.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 04:17 PM
Apolloknight is currently offline Click here to Send Apolloknight a Private Message Find more posts by Apolloknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by Apolloknight
Intead of just saying hes not, why dont you prove it, I believe I have, in the past, provided enought proof to show that he is.

Strange.

Im sorry but im backing up Apolloknight on this.

Originally posted by Soljer

Please dont come with that crap. We were in a thread where Apolloknight showed two scans of BP out doing Wolverine in speed and you were still saying **** like Elecktra can beat BP.

I have noticed occasionaly you make statements without backing them up.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 04:34 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Some people can't take a ****ing joke.

Alfheim and Reggie for example roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 04:56 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Originally posted by CasanoVa
Some people can't take a ****ing joke.

Alfheim and Reggie for example roll eyes (sarcastic)

What joke? According to Soljer BP is not a top tier MA thats crap.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:04 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Alfheim
What joke? According to Soljer BP is not a top tier MA thats crap.

You didn't think he was top tier either until you were persuaded otherwise, so it's hardly crap seeing as you believed it yourself. The joke was that if you disagree with Black Panther fans and say he isn't top tier, you are racist.

Did you not see that was light humoured? That if he had meant to prove that Black Panther wasn't top tier seriously he would do so rather than make jokes? wink

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:11 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

You didn't think he was top tier either until you were persuaded otherwise, so it's hardly crap seeing as you believed it yourself.

Huh? The point is this Apolloknight provided evidence to prove that BP is top tier, but despite this Soljer keeps laughing at the evidence provided and given none.....thats crap.

The joke was that if you disagree with Black Panther fans and say he isn't top tier, you are racist. Did you not see that was light humoured?

Well did you see what Soljer said before. Apolloknight said that BP was top tier and Soljer laughed.

That if he had meant to prove that Black Panther wasn't top tier seriously he would do so rather than make jokes? wink

Well no he did this on another thread, he kept saying BP wasnt top tier and he didnt provide any evidence and hes doing it again.

Last edited by Deadline on Apr 7th, 2007 at 05:18 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:15 PM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Put Erick Killmonger top tier also, that guy is a freaking monster. Probably the most underrated martial artist in marvel.

QFMFT

This forum sucks.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:32 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

You didn't think he was top tier either until you were persuaded otherwise, so it's hardly crap seeing as you believed it yourself. The joke was that if you disagree with Black Panther fans and say he isn't top tier, you are racist.

Did you not see that was light humoured? That if he had meant to prove that Black Panther wasn't top tier seriously he would do so rather than make jokes? wink

I'm tempted to waste my time..................tempted.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:36 PM
Citizen V.

I'm tempted to waste my time..................tempted.

Are you really Reggie?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 05:37 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

Are you really Reggie?

So you said its a joke when someone downplays panther, the whole "Im a racist thing"

Is this also a joke I shall deal with, you know the whole, if you defend Black panther you must be "Hudlin"

Is that now a joke.

This is dumb.

Do you see how much of each others time we wasted!? do you see how stupid this has become!?

Soljer and jordalism said black panther wasn't top tier.

I and affiem said he is.

Soljer laughed.

I said prove it.

Soljer called himself a racist.

I said don't use that excuse, just prove he isn't.

Soljer never post again (like usual because he cant prove it)

And then me and you start.

This is dumb to me, I wanna debate comics, not opinions people cant prove.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 06:27 PM
Citizen V.

So you said its a joke when someone downplays panther, the whole "Im a racist thing"

Is this also a joke I shall deal with, you know the whole, if you defend Black panther you must be "Hudlin"

Is that now a joke.

This is dumb.

Do you see how much of each others time we wasted!? do you see how stupid this has become!?

Soljer and jordalism said black panther wasn't top tier.

I and affiem said he is.

Soljer laughed.

I said prove it.

Soljer called himself a racist.

I said don't use that excuse, just prove he isn't.

Soljer never post again (like usual because he cant prove it)

And then me and you start.

This is dumb to me, I wanna debate comics, not opinions people cant prove.

I didn't call you Hudlin, you just seem like a Reggie to me. I never said I didn't think BP wasn't a top tier, ask Alfheim, I said he SHOULD be top tier a few pages back actually.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 06:31 PM
Apolloknight
Your rule is at an end

I didn't call you Hudlin, you just seem like a Reggie to me. I never said I didn't think BP wasn't a top tier, ask Alfheim, I said he SHOULD be top tier a few pages back actually.

And I seen that. Which is why I didn't ask for proof from you, because you know he's a top tier.

I asked for proof from other posters, and got ignorance.

But what you have to understand it, this is not the first time, there have been many other times also, and each time I get no proof and I provide all sorts.

Strange.

Sig by Estacado

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 06:36 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

laughing Entertaining to say the least. I'm glad everyone quotes apolloknight since he's been on my ignore list for so long now.

Also interesting how hard it is for people to take a joke. erm.

Look; T'Challa is good. No one is doubting that fact. He just doesn't have the feats to back up the pedestal you're trying to put him on.

Also; who the hell said I was laughing at what you posted? As mentioned, I've had you ignored for ages - I didn't even read what you'd posted. I laughed because, without reading, I knew exactly what you were saying.

"T'Challa could take Gamora in a fist fight! What are you talking about!?! He's the bestestest!" roll eyes (sarcastic).

Also consider that perhaps I hadn't posted again because...I hadn't been on the forum. eek! What a novel idea. That life would get in the way of precious KMC every now and again. Go to hell.

And, before I forget, Alfheim; Elektra can beat T'Challa.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 07:03 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Soljer

oh ya I forgot.........lol

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:11 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

Originally posted by Alfheim
Im sorry but im backing up Apolloknight on this.

Please dont come with that crap. We were in a thread where Apolloknight showed two scans of BP out doing Wolverine in speed and you were still saying **** like Elecktra can beat BP.

I have noticed occasionaly you make statements without backing them up.

neither of those scanns showed black panther out doing wolverine in speed. It showed him taking wolverine by surprize. Those are two very different things........

Last edited by Dum Dum Dugan on Apr 7th, 2007 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:13 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HigH ScholaR

deadpool is not that great in TERMS of martial arts IMO he got owned by The Cat (Shin) Who's in top tier.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:29 PM
HigH ScholaR is currently offline Click here to Send HigH ScholaR a Private Message Find more posts by HigH ScholaR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

Originally posted by HigH ScholaR
deadpool is not that great in TERMS of martial arts IMO he got owned by The Cat (Shin) Who's in top tier.
dude, deadpool was all gaga-eyes about him....he just was unfocused...The Cat even said he'd get owned if they fought again....

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 09:57 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dum Dum Dugan

deadpools...gay?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 10:06 PM