KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Greg Szymanski attacks david icke who then responds by this attack

Greg Szymanski attacks david icke who then responds by this attack
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

Greg Szymanski attacks david icke who then responds by this attack

from icke:

Oh boy, this is classic: Even if you expose something that this guy wants exposed, you still must be an agent for those you are exposing if you have any views that he doesn't agree with.

Read this story from a guy called Greg Szymanski and you'll see what I mean. Ironically, some 'conspiracy researchers' can be among the most closed-minded, schoolboy-minded people on the planet.

read the attack:

http://www.arcticbeacon.com/articles/5-Apr-2007.html

icke replys:

http://www.davidicke.com/content/view/6443/48/

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 07:34 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

First, this is like watching two reaterded monkeys fight over a rotten banana. Mildly entertaining, but then you just feel pity for them both because..well..they're retardde monkeys and what they are fighting over is pretty much useless.

Second, I do find it amusing to what Deano defend the intelligence and integrity of a nutjob who believes giant shapeshifting lizards rule the world. That never gets tiresome.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 07:53 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KharmaDog
First, this is like watching two reaterded monkeys fight over a rotten banana. Mildly entertaining, but then you just feel pity for them both because..well..they're retardde monkeys and what they are fighting over is pretty much useless.

Second, I do find it amusing to what Deano defend the intelligence and integrity of a nutjob who believes giant shapeshifting lizards rule the world. That never gets tiresome.
It's true though, he even saw it himself!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 07:56 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

And before anyone calls me on it, I see the irony of making such a ghastly typo when I attempted to type the word "retarded".

Twice nonetheless!

Old Post Apr 7th, 2007 08:15 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

and you have done so much with your life kharma.

you're not even half the man david icke is. he has guts, and through all the shit people like you put him through, he still comes out fighting. he fights for what he believes in and is nto afraid of idiots like you calling him names.

and i find it funny that 15 years after all the shit he is taken, people are starting to listen to what he has to say. not to mention the tv programme that was out recently called david icke: was he right.

your comments make you look quite the moron kharma

shame

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 01:48 AM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Deano

You are an idiot. You Don't my real name never mind what I have or have not accomplished in life.

you're not even half the man david icke is. he has guts, and through all the shit people like you put him through, he still comes out fighting. he fights for what he believes in and is nto afraid of idiots like you calling him names.

He's a nutjob.

and i find it funny that 15 years after all the shit he is taken, people are starting to listen to what he has to say. not to mention the tv programme that was out recently called david icke: was he right.

People don't believe him. People think that he's a joke. People think that those who believe him are also a joke.

Keep talking about transdimensional lizard people, then call people morons. Nice.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 03:23 AM
J-Beowulf

shame

So just because people fight for what they believe they have guts and are all around strong people? I won't even begin to list famous nutjobs who have "fought for what they believed" and the awful things some of these people have done.

And honestly, God help mankind if people are starting to take this idiot seriously; the mere idea of someone actually believing this nutjob is just... mindboggling.

The fact that you support him, praise him, and call people who criticize him "morons" is hilarious, though. Really, it is.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 04:20 AM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

kharma i know enough about you.

yeh you are both morons for attacking someone for what they believe in, howeva bizarre there beliefs may be.

and because you know shit about him. what awful things as david icke done? what awful things have people done for to him? what as is wife and 3 kids been put through?

how does the belief in aliens(that he believes just happen to look reptillian) make people a nut job?

what research have you done in the matter?

what makes you so special?

that makes you pathetic. idiots

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:24 AM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

What do you know?

What's my name? Age? Am I married? Where do I live?
Hell you can even get what I believe regarding the very issues I discuss correct and it's been written down write in front of you!

yeh you are both morons for attacking someone for what they believe in, howeva bizarre there beliefs may be.

Just like you did in your last post? You called us morons and idiots for criticising Icke,and based on the criteria given you do the exact same thing. It's pathetic how you set yourself up, it really is.

how does the belief in aliens(that he believes just happen to look reptillian) make people a nut job?

That's pretty precious, I may have a new sig. But it has to be elaborated on. More like:

how does the belief in interdimensional shape shifting aliens(that he believes just happen to look reptillian) who disguise themselves as world leaders, such as the Queen of England, and control the world through the illuminati and jesuits make people a nut job?

If you can read that without:

a/ shaking your head in disbelief at the stupidity of it all

b/ laughing

or

c/ think that whoever buys into this is sad and worth of the most pity that you can afford

Then you are most likely a functioning moron.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 12:25 PM
Deano

your name and age isnt important. neither is marriage and work. you have done enough to show your character on here. i just hope you are ntolike this in real life. although im guessing you are.

im attacking you for being a moron in regards to someones work. you are disrespectful. if you dont believe it..fine, dont put yourself as an ******* across a forum. you wouldnt like someone abusing your family and children, you woudnt call your family members retarded for being a christian would you? so dont do it to others.

i know david icke may have some extreme views, some i dont agree on, but i also know he is 10 times more intelligent than you. and he has predicted many things right and hardly anyone is arguing anymore.

maybe icke is more naive and has been led along this reptillian line. wanteing to find truth and getting mixed up in a web of disinfo and lies.

for example

quote:
Cathy O'Brien, a woman who claims to be a victim of CIA MKULTRA mind-control. O'Brien says in her book "The Trance-formation of America" (with Mark Phillips) that she witnessed George Bush Sr. physically shapeshift into a reptilian alien being. She rationalized this as potentially being a holographic illusion as part of her mind control programming.

Arizona Wilder reported similar sightings of prominent politicians shape-shifting into reptilian beings during Illuminati blood rituals. While her claims sound frightening, no supporting evidence or additional eyewitnesses exist.

Patrick Bellringer and other supporters of NESARA also claim that George Bush is a reptilian. In this scenario, the announcement and implementation of NESARA (a law passed in secret) will ultimately end reptilian control over the planet Earth.

maybe icke is too open minded and thats his trouble. maybe he has taken seriously what these people have to say.

but there are tons of ancient accounts of beings who came from the sky and interfered with humanity. but since mainstream science ignores such things as ''MYTH'' then we have to sit there and accept it dont we? Sir Francis Crick, the Nobel laureate, says there are an
estimated 100 billion galaxies in our universe and he believes there are at least one million planets in our galaxy that could support life as we know it. Think of what the figure might be for the entire universe, even before we start looking at other dimensions of existence beyond the frequency range of our physical senses. oops is that too wierd for you kharma..quick jump back in the box and start your ridiculing

quote:
It says much for humanity’s level of indoctrination that
to speak of extraterrestrial life is to appear cranky, yet to dismiss it and suggest that life has only emerged on this one tiny planet is considered credible! You only have to consider the amazing structures that abounded in the ancient world to see that an advanced race existed then. We are told that only people primitive in comparison to modern humans lived in these times, but that is patently ludicrous. Like most official ‘thinking’ the historical and archaeological establishment makes up its own stories,
calls them proven facts, and simply ignores the overwhelming evidence that they are wrong. The idea is not to educate, but to indoctrinate. Anyone who doesn’t conform to the official line of history is isolated by their fellow historians and archaeologists who
either know their jobs, reputations and funding are safer when they stick to the official version, or, frankly, they cannot see beyond the end of their noses. The same can be said of most people in the teaching and ‘intellectual’ professions.

This race that supposedly came down is described as ‘the gods’ in the Old Testament texts and other works and in oral traditions of antiquity. I can hear followers of the Bible denying that their book speaks of ‘the gods’. But it does. When the word ‘God’ is used in the Old Testament it is often translated from a word that means gods, plural - Elohim and Adonai are two examples.
You can easily understand that a race performing technological feats of such magnitude should be seen as ‘gods’ by a people unable to comprehend such abilities. In the 1930s, American and Australian servicemen landed their planes in remote parts of New Guinea
to drop supplies for their troops. The locals, who had never seen a plane, believed the servicemen were gods and they became a focus of religious beliefs. This would have been even more extreme in the ancient world had their advanced race been beings from other planets, stars or dimensions, flying craft more advanced than anything flown (at least officially!) by today’s military. An influx of knowledge from outside this planet or another source would explain so many of the ‘mysteries’ that official history greets with a deafening silence. The incredible feats of building also become explainable and so does the mystery of why early civilisations like Egypt and Sumer (the land of Shinar in the Bible) began at the peak of their development and then fell into decay, when the normal course of evolution is to start at a lower level and slowly advance through
learning and experience. There was clearly an infusion of highly advanced knowledge that was later lost to most people. In every culture throughout the world are ancient stories and texts which describe the ‘gods’ who brought this advanced knowledge. This
would again explain the mystery of how the ancients had a phenomenal understanding of astronomy. There are endless legends all over the world of a time they call the Golden Age, which was destroyed by cataclysm and the ‘fall of Man’.

maybe those people are planted there to make people like icke a laughing stock, knowing he will swallow anything thats thrown is way

but reptillians aside we have to look at the real danger. world government, big brother,microchips, government sponsored terrorism etc. all real and all coming true by the day.

at the end of the day, i know for 100% that icke is not a nutjob. and i laugh everytime you and some other idiot says it.

passage from his book

quote:
this book has been written with honesty, without fear, and in the desire to uncover the cause of the ills of this planet and the means through which we can heal them.

Not every last fact will be 100% accurate, nor every assumption, because we are dealing with people and organisations who wish that such information remains hidden. Dispersing the smokescreens is a life's work. I come from the direction of no religious, racial, or political dogma. I only wish to challenge the imposition of belief systems by those who use violence, fear, guilt, and the suppression of information.
I also desire for love to flood this planet and for all humanity to access its full and infinite potential. If anyone decides to take parts of this book out of context and pronounce it 'racist', they will be making a statement about their own state of being, not mine. I wouldn't know how to be racist if my life depended upon it.

I seek freedom for myself, for humanity, and for this planet and all her lifeforms. If there are those who believe, or claim to believe, otherwise, that is their right. But I know what is in my heart and that is good enough for me. Such people will benefit, too, from remembering that their children and grandchildren, of whatever colour, culture, or background, will have to live in the world we leave them. Would they prefer us to leave them freedom or the New World Order? To be accused of racism when you have love and freedom in your heart can be frustrating, but no scale of
criticism will stop me. It is time for humanity to stop running away. Time to let go of fear.

You will have noted, I'm sure, how the first section of the book is far longer than the second. This is not an imbalance. It is symbolic of how simple the answers are to all that I have outlined in this book. The principles within these last few chapters contain all that we need to change the reality of this world. We need to love, respect, and forgive ourselves and, through that, love, respect and forgive everyone else.
One will come with the other. It begins with self. I don't have to set out new economic and political structures and tell people how they must live to create a better society. Who the hell am I to tell someone else what they should do, anyway?

I know what is right for me, not you. From the transformation of mind which love, respect, and forgiveness of self will trigger, all these other answers will naturally evolve. We have the tyrannical structures of today because that is the reality the collective mind has created by its attitude to itself. When we change that attitude, we change the world. The pyramid becomes a circle. The human race, in general, doesn't like itself, let alone love itself. That is reflected in the physical reality.

theres lots to know, and kharmdog thinks he knows it all unfortunetly. he is better than icke so he has the right to call him a nutjob. sweet.

sorry for all the text but the point im proving is that it doesnt sound as crazy as it seems when you actually go into it.

Last edited by Deano on Apr 8th, 2007 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 01:14 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

you wouldnt like someone abusing your family and children

What has that got to do with anything? You are grasping at straws here.

you woudnt call your family members retarded for being a christian would you? so dont do it to others.

Pointless, preachy and hypocritical as well.

i know david icke may have some extreme views, some i dont agree on, but i also know he is 10 times more intelligent than you. and he has predicted many things right and hardly anyone is arguing anymore.

Your arguments suck Deano. You have no idea how intelligent or unintelligent I am nor do you know the same about Icke, nor can you compare the two of us in any reasonable manner.

He has predicted nothing and MANY MANY MANY people still argue against him, and the many who don't ignore him as a joke.

maybe icke is more naive and has been led along this reptillian line. wanteing to find truth and getting mixed up in a web of disinfo and lies.

Then that would counteract your arguments that he is capable of any decent research or that he is at all intelligent if his naivete gets in the way of his critical analysis. Thank you for arguing against yourself again, you make this easier than it has to be, a little not sporting in fact.

maybe icke is too open minded and thats his trouble. maybe he has taken seriously what these people have to say.

maybe those people are planted there to make people like icke a laughing stock, knowing he will swallow anything thats thrown is way

Are you arguing for or against? Because you just made him look like a gullible idiot, if you question the main thrust of his beliefs or his ability to objectively and correctly ascertain what is valid information and sources, what is left?

at the end of the day, i know for 100% that icke is not a nutjob. and i laugh everytime you and some other idiot says it.

Do you laugh when you prove that he is a nut job in your attempt to defend him? We do.

theres lots to know, and kharmdog thinks he knows it all

It's funny how you have to try and attack my credibility with things that I have never said or proposed as opposed to things that I have said or put forth.

he is better than icke so he has the right to call him a nutjob. sweet.

No, he is a nutjob who publicly exhibits his work for cash and scrutiny. It's his beliefs that allow me to call him a nutjob, not my social, intellectual or economic status.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 01:40 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

shame
Could it be that he's not brave, but arrogant and close-minded? The guy thinks Queen Elizabeth is an alien from another planet, and he got that idea from him not liking her. If that's not reason enough to think he's a tard, what is?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 04:20 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

and because you know shit about him. what awful things as david icke done? what awful things have people done for to him? what as is wife and 3 kids been put through?

what research have you done in the matter?

what makes you so special?

that makes you pathetic. idiots
Hmm. People who got attacked for what they believed in, and stood up for themselves.

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kent Hovind, Duane Gish, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Iatola Komini.

May I say more?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 04:35 PM
Deano

What has that got to do with anything? You are grasping at straws here.

err it means dont attack someone for there beliefs. you would'nt do it to your children would you? no

quote:
Pointless, preachy and hypocritical as well.

its not though is it. it can be equally as nutty to believe in some god that created the world in 7 days. yet billions believe this and you come here and say david icke is the problem. by defenition there are billions of retards and nutjobs on this planet. and yet still i dont see you going on the religion forum and causing hassle. you seem only to like doing it here. not very smart is it

quote:
Your arguments suck Deano. You have no idea how intelligent or unintelligent I am nor do you know the same about Icke, nor can you compare the two of us in any reasonable manner.[/quote[

well you are not proving it here. close minded people are rarely intelligent. its very clear that icke is intelligent. ive seen more of him than you and you know when someone is a nutjob or not.

[quote]He has predicted nothing and MANY MANY MANY people still argue against him, and the many who don't ignore him as a joke.

that proves again you know crap. he predicted the microchip population which is coming for sure. he predicted that there will be a major terrorist attack in the usa between 2000 and 2002...increases in cameras and surveilance...the creation of monsters such as bin laden.

but that doesnt make him a genius, any fool who knows the agenda can predict the future. he knew it all back then and everyone laughed. now only the concrete minded are laughing now.

quote:
Then that would counteract your arguments that he is capable of any decent research or that he is at all intelligent if his naivete gets in the way of his critical analysis. Thank you for arguing against yourself again, you make this easier than it has to be, a little not sporting in fact.

his research is very good. its not about reading one thing and dismissing it. its about reading an whole array of information from various people and CONNECTING THE DOTS. open your eyes, add a bit of common and then only do things start to make sense in the world. it may not feel right to you and fair enough

quote:
Are you arguing for or against? Because you just made him look like a gullible idiot, if you question the main thrust of his beliefs or his ability to objectively and correctly ascertain what is valid information and sources, what is left?[quote]

im saying that no one is perfect ..not even david icke. by studying is work i agree very much so with a lot of the things he says, and what he says resonates with me alot. i know that he is genuine and he believes in what he is doing, not someone out there trying to make a buck. you have to understand that most the stuff in his books are common facts that he is bringing forth, he shows many facts and then he connects the dots as i said. alot of it makes a lot of sense. some of it doesnt. the main thrust of his work i believe to be true though.

[quote]Do you laugh when you prove that he is a nut job in your attempt to defend him? We do.

you obviously have never read any of is stuff. or not enough.

quote:
It's funny how you have to try and attack my credibility with things that I have never said or proposed as opposed to things that I have said or put forth.

well a little more common sense in future might be nice. we know you think david icke is a nutjob..how many times must you say it? its just making you out to be a troll who enjoys a good argument. not much for intelligence is it?

quote:
No, he is a nutjob who publicly exhibits his work for cash and scrutiny. It's his beliefs that allow me to call him a nutjob, not my social, intellectual or economic status.

and im saying no he is not. he was a footballer and a top bbc presenter on national tv..why sacrifice his life for what he is doing now? he is not any richer. but i tell you something, i dont think anyone would accept any sort of money to be publically ridiculed like he has been.

he lives in a fairly small house on the isle of wight with is 3 kids and wife. you have proven you know sod all about him. but maybe he should work for free right?

Last edited by Deano on Apr 8th, 2007 at 06:18 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 06:11 PM
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by lord xyz
Hmm. People who got attacked for what they believed in, and stood up for themselves.

Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot, Kent Hovind, Duane Gish, Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Iatola Komini.

May I say more?

Exactly.

But, you're an idiot! What do you think those people were put through because of their beliefs! You idiot!

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 06:53 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Deano, do you realize that you missed almost every single point that I made and rambled on ineffectually not countering a single argument with any stable point whatsoever?

Plus by screwing up with the quote function you made your arguments even harder to understand.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:23 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote:
Vatican and Jesuit evil ever since working in Rome from 1979-1985.

Rubbish, if such a man was investigating the Vatican in such a way he would have been killed.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:30 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by J-Beowulf
Exactly.

But, you're an idiot! What do you think those people were put through because of their beliefs! You idiot!
Is that supposed to be a joke?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:39 PM
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by lord xyz
Is that supposed to be a joke?

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't go well over the internet. I constantly forget that.

Yes, it was a joke.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:22 PM
Deano

Deano, do you realize that you missed almost every single point that I made and rambled on ineffectually not countering a single argument with any stable point whatsoever?

Plus by screwing up with the quote function you made your arguments even harder to understand.

i got your point. and i told you straight what i think of them

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:28 PM