KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic Book Tiers

KMC Comic Book Tiers
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (485): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Validus
Sorry anyways I'm willing to drop it I don't mind Superman being there as long as role in the Comic is being used I mean even without it he is close I will admit that.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 05:10 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by manorastroman
does ANYBODY know where captain comet would fall?

One word. Mungi. whistle Drop Sersi down a rank. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 06:59 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Hmm...

I think Frank (Punisher) should be High Top Tier because he'd shoot everyone in his tier in the face with no remorse if necessary. His weapons cache and killer instinct need to be taken into account also, not just his hand to hand skill. That's what makes the Punisher the Punisher. He's a highly trained serial killer with a sh*t load of guns.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:00 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

I think Frank (Punisher) should be High Top Tier because he'd shoot everyone in his tier in the face with no remorse if necessary. His weapons cache and killer instinct need to be taken into account also, not just his hand to hand skill. That's what makes the Punisher the Punisher. He's a highly trained serial killer with a sh*t load of guns.

Any street leveller could get access to a large amount of guns. Not to mention the fact that most of them can dodge bullets like it were their job....because, well..it is.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:14 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by illadelph12
Hmm...

pssh, Genis made him cry, litterly. He's not that tuff stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:16 PM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I recommend moving Crossbones to top low tier. The guy has taken it to Captain America once or twice, and is pretty underrated with preparation. There is no WAY he deserves to be rated with Robin and Catwoman.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:33 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

co-signed. Crossbones was also the sniper shooting at Cap.

Drop Sersi to low top-tier, or high mid-tier.

Drop Holocaust to high mid-tier as well.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:41 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Soljer
I recommend moving Crossbones to top low tier. The guy has taken it to Captain America once or twice, and is pretty underrated with preparation. There is no WAY he deserves to be rated with Robin and Catwoman.

But no way is he beating anybody H2H in middle low tier, except maybe Arsenal.. 'cause well he sucks.

Fury should still be moved up one.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:50 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Fury shouldn't even be on the damn list. whistle

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:51 PM
Wally West
Fastest Man Alive

How would Elektra and DareDevil fare against the others in that top tier, they and a couple of others look a little out of place there. I don't think either are clearly above Nightwing in terms of skill, and for example I can't see Elektra doing very well against Lady Shiva for example.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 07:58 PM
Wally West is currently offline Click here to Send Wally West a Private Message Find more posts by Wally West Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Fury shouldn't even be on the damn list. whistle

Co-sign. I could have sworn I took him out the list before Digi made this thread.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:13 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Validus
Co-sign. I could have sworn I took him out the list before Digi made this thread.

Hater roll eyes (sarcastic).

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:20 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by CasanoVa
But no way is he beating anybody H2H in middle low tier, except maybe Arsenal.. 'cause well he sucks.

Fury should still be moved up one.

Are you kidding? Hand to hand, he's taken it to Captain America on at least two occasions. He deserves at least middle low Tier.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:45 PM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Top low-tier at the very least.

So everyone agrees Fury needs to go?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:53 PM
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Soljer
Are you kidding? Hand to hand, he's taken it to Captain America on at least two occasions. He deserves at least middle low Tier.

And got his ass kicked, anybody can take it to Captain America.. but make him work to defeat you is something else.

Bucky made him his *****, who should also be atleast mid-lower (it was stated in some issue of Captain America, by the very people that trained Steve that Bucky was the best natural fighter he'd ever seen.. even before the training).

So yeah Winter Soldier>>Crossbones, so therefore if Crossbones is being put in Middle low tier, Bucky deserves to atleast go there.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:54 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by CasanoVa
And got his ass kicked, anybody can take it to Captain America.. but make him work to defeat you is something else.

Bucky made him his *****, who should also be atleast mid-lower (it was stated in some issue of Captain America, by the very people that trained Steve that Bucky was the best natural fighter he'd ever seen.. even before the training).

So yeah Winter Soldier>>Crossbones, so therefore if Crossbones is being put in Middle low tier, Bucky deserves to atleast go there.

I'd, personally, put Winter Soldier at Top-low-tier.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 08:59 PM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

She's above High Mid, but she's below her current. I concur she should be in Low Top.
I concur.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 09:39 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

I really feel that Joker should be at the lowest tier possible yes

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 09:59 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Note

Bold your additions and/or changes. The list is too large at this point....we can't be expected to find the 1-2 changes each person makes when they repost it. Otherwise, your changes will likely be ignored.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 10:13 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Originally posted by willRules
I really feel that Joker should be at the lowest tier possible yes

Why? Cause he owns Green Arrow? shifty laughing

Old Post Apr 8th, 2007 10:13 PM