KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic Book Tiers

KMC Comic Book Tiers
Started by: Digi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (485): « First ... « 386 387 [388] 389 390 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Badabing
Karen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by id369
Oh and Guy Gardner for High
Guy Gardner is all too badass for this tier system. We'd need a special section which includes Chuck Norris, Batman, Mr T, Adam West, Samuel L Jackson and ripped shirt Kirk.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:26 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by darthgoober
I don't know why it's not mentioned in the opening post, but that's the way it's set up. I don't remember when it was decided(it may have even been in the older thread), but I know it's been touched on since then. I couldn't find much when I did a quick such, but here's a quote from the poster formerly known as Validus(who's one of the three in charge of the list)...

And here's another from him saying how the tier's are based...

It's not my rule, it's THE rule. And going by the system in play, BRB doesn't qualify for High Herald anymore than Firelord does IMO.
Oh really? Even if you want to hammer down the so called “Status Quo”.

Marvel does view Bill in high regard. He only really participated in big events. Your being vary difficult.

His introduction in the 1980’s
There is one whose might we shall sorely need in the coming trail…whose Courage and Power are the equal of my sons. - Odin
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

1990’s
(please log in to view the image)

2,000’s

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:27 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote:
Wally to High:

For: Me, Kris, Rage, iceman24567, Philosophia

Against: Digi, kgkg, xJLxKing

also, for Bill to high.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:28 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Originally posted by Badabing
Guy Gardner is all too badass for this tier system. We'd need a special section which includes Chuck Norris, Batman, Mr T, Adam West, Samuel L Jackson and ripped shirt Kirk.

Yeah but relatively speaking he should be no more then a Rookie GL with a big mouth.

In fact he should be low Herald.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:29 AM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

second that , Guy to low Herald.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:31 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Oh really? Even if you want to hammer down the so called “Status Quo”.

Marvel does view Bill in high regard. He only really participated in big events. Your being vary difficult.

His introduction in the 1980’s
There is one whose might we shall sorely need in the coming trail…whose Courage and Power are the equal of my sons. - Odin
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

1990’s

2,000’s

I'm not seeing the impressive status here. He was introduced to oppose Thor, was featured in a book with Surfer and Quasar, and has his own mini now... how does this rank him up with guys like Thor and Surfer as far as status goes? Thor= Son of Asgard. Sufer= Herald of Galactus. Quasar= Defender of the Universe. BRB= Horse with a copy of Thor's hammer. Any time a truly BIG event comes up and they're looking for someone with a magic hammer to come in and lend a hand they're not going to pick BRB as long as Thor's a viable option.

Don't get me wrong because you're free to pitch whatever case you feel inclined to, I was just answering your question and disagreeing with the move.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:50 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Yeah but relatively speaking he should be no more then a Rookie GL with a big mouth.

In fact he should be low Herald.
Originally posted by It's Faceman
second that , Guy to low Herald.
I'm saying you both should gtfo!

And I'll have to go with BRB as high herald.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 04:51 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I'm not seeing the impressive status here. He was introduced to oppose Thor, was featured in a book with Surfer and Quasar, and has his own mini now... how does this rank him up with guys like Thor and Surfer as far as status goes? Thor= Son of Asgard. Sufer= Herald of Galactus. Quasar= Defender of the Universe. BRB= Horse with a copy of Thor's hammer. Any time a truly BIG event comes up and they're looking for someone with a magic hammer to come in and lend a hand they're not going to pick BRB as long as Thor's a viable option.

Don't get me wrong because you're free to pitch whatever case you feel inclined to, I was just answering your question and disagreeing with the move.

I made my case. But ok.

Look at the evolution of the character. He went from being a carbon copy (his character was even mocked in his own title…something along the line of short comic life). To being one of the Big Boys. Now he gets his own mini to hunt down Galactus.

I don’t expect an ongoing series nor do I ever see him replacing Thor. Ever.

But from what we have seen, and how his character is handled. Marvel enjoys cherry picking the Cosmic Powerhouse and let lose extravagant fan service publications.

Bill belongs in high Herald. And I am going to sleep.
Originally posted by Badabing
I'm saying you both should gtfo!

And I'll have to go with BRB as high herald.

I will take my leave.

For now

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 05:00 AM
darthgoober

For Bill to High Herald- id369, Badabing, Raoul

Against Bill to High Herald- darthgoober, Kris Blaze, Digi, Philosophía

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Wally to High Herald- Raoul, Kris, Rage, iceman24567, Philosophia

Against Wally to High Herald Digi, kgkg, xJLxKing, darthgoober

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 05:04 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

For Bill to High Herald- id369, Badabing, Raoul

Against Bill to High Herald- darthgoober, Kris Blaze, Digi, Philosophía

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Wally to High Herald- Raoul, Kris, Rage, iceman24567, Philosophia

oh, so THAT'S how it is, then...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 05:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Originally posted by Raoul
oh, so THAT'S how it is, then...

Yeah that's right mad .... stick out tongue .

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 05:15 AM
Nihilist

Against Bill for high herald

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 08:57 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AverageSavage

Against BRB
For Wally

Thanks Starlock

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 11:17 AM
AverageSavage is currently offline Click here to Send AverageSavage a Private Message Find more posts by AverageSavage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

For both BRB and Wally to High Herald.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 01:06 PM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Against Bill
for wally.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:16 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I'd agree with Wally to high herald

Not sure about Bill

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:19 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

For Bill to High Herald- id369, Badabing, Raoul, Habinger

Against Bill to High Herald- darthgoober, Kris Blaze, Digi, Philosophía, Naija, Average savage, Nihilist

For Wally to High Herald- Raoul, Kris, Rage, iceman24567, Philosophia, Endless Mike, Average Savage, Naija, Habinger

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:36 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

These will probably get shot down but, Magneto and Apocalypse for Mid Herald.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 02:52 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Against both magneto and Apoc to mid. I voted to keep BRB at mid and i dont think mags or Apoc are on his level.

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:02 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by Naija boy
Against both magneto and Apoc to mid. I voted to keep BRB at mid and i dont think mags or Apoc are on his level.
They dont have to be his lvl as Brb is both above and below others in mid tier, there are certain degrees to each tier imo.

Mags and Apoc are at the very least high end- low herald guys.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 03:05 PM