KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal vs Chucky 2

Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal vs Chucky 2
Started by: Dope Scriptz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dope Scriptz

The Original You Can Just Search Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal vs Chucky..it should appear..

Note: I am that same author just forgotten my password n such so i registered again..

Heres The Long Awaited Sequel...

Part II

It’s been years since their last battle..2 years to be exact….
Chucky, feeling annoyed slayed the other villains parts out of his back..
As he had left them for dead thinking he had won, had succeeded..
Chills went up his spine..The thunderous foot steps immense closer..
Like herds of animals..the sounds roared vigorously…But it seemed like a distance away..We see the Demonic Lament Configuration appear…Curious enough, Chucky still in Jason’s body picked it up…A very disgruntled looking figure arouse along with similar looking beings of himself. The man had at least 20 pins formed into his sculpture..The man approached Chucky…The cenobites stood afoot..as Pinhead or “Lead cenobite” stepped infront..”Your soul belongs in hell”..Chains lashed with no mercy, from angles from the forehead to the legs of Chucky..As Chucky struggled to get off the chains…He started to utter The Heart Of Damballa..As Pinhead with all his uber strength and might was like a boy against a man…Helpless…Chucky transferred from Jason’s body to Pinheads body..Jason was back in his regular form..The Cenobites confused at this transformation stayed out of Chucky (In pinhead’s body) way. Chucky (in pinhead’s body) felt the rapture of Pinhead’s power..as Pinhead bolstered Chucky out of his body with superior strength..Then Pinhead let Voorhees free because he had a surprise at hand..He spoke fluently and uttered “I will summon you all to hell, until then you gentlemen play nice”. As the Cenobites and Pinhead withered away into the distance with his army..Chucky stood toe to toe with Jason as each other stared disgustingly into each other’s eyes..as you could feel the hate in the area..Jason attempted to machete Chucky..But chucky countered with a butcher knife to his stomach..now Jason and Chucky trade blows with each other..
Chucky suddenly after about the 10th blow..starts running and laughs manically..
Jason walking calmly throws a machete at Chucky’s chest..Blood bursts at the scene..leaving Chucky hurt severely…Complete silence as hell froze over…Jason’s movement was stalled..In fact everything in movement was stalled….
“Your souls are trapped in hell” Pinhead spoke..”But I will let you all continue your little battle you have going on”..As if nothing happened..Freddy, Jason, Micheal, and Chucky were fighting again..just as Pinhead said..as if he had some kind of surreal power amongst each being..Pinhead had resurrected Freddy and Micheal..
The legendary battle of the 4 greatest horror movie characters..continued..
Micheal decided to fight Jason one on one…and the comical killers did as Myers and Voorhees did..”You little bastard, you can never f*ck with the dream demon”..”Oh really f*ck face”..Chucky proceeded and tore away at Kreuger’s stomach..Kruger, now knawling in pain…chuckled a bit..and arouse and threw Chucky about a mile away..~Back to Voorhees battle~ Myers snapped countless times at Voorhees back..Jason battled back with a machete to Myers face..Blood gushing out of Myers face..as he was blinded and couldn’t see what was happening..He reached out with his arms but felt space..and felt safe for a moment until Voorhees stabbed Myers in the neck leaving Micheal hopeless for life…Voorhees then proceeded to search for Kreuger and Chucky..~Back to Chucky, Freddy~ Chucky got back on his feet frustrated..jumped on Kreuger’s back looking like a horsey ride except with more anger in it..as Jason appeared and he macheted Freddy in the stomach about 10 times..as Kreuger fell flat into the ground desperately..Then we hear a comical laugh..and saw a boiler room, only 2 opponents left standing..Chucky and Jason..
“You f*cks thought you could take the slasher out” NEVERRRRRRRRRR..He said angered and boiled with frustration as you could see through his expression..Chucy and Jason, controlled by Freddy were multilated thousands of time by Jason’s machete..Against the floor, wall, counter any thing Mr. Kreuger could get his hands on by…Jason, Chucky’s bodies couldn’t handle the beatings of Mr.Kreuger..As they collapsed lifeless..as it appeared, as they joined Myers in that group..”My my my good work Mr.Kreuger you’ve done a splendid job.” Said Pinhead..”Your test is far from over..” Darkness fell through as we see Kreuger in what it looks like a enlarged abandoned class room from the 80’s..Dirty and whatnot..Poison smells..and we heard the words “Lets play a game”……

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 12:27 AM
Dope Scriptz is currently offline Click here to Send Dope Scriptz a Private Message Find more posts by Dope Scriptz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dope Scriptz

Any Comments???

Old Post Apr 9th, 2007 07:31 PM
Dope Scriptz is currently offline Click here to Send Dope Scriptz a Private Message Find more posts by Dope Scriptz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dope Scriptz

Was it really this bad? Comment Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old Post Apr 11th, 2007 09:03 AM
Dope Scriptz

Can I Please Get Some Comments?? Good Bad What??

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 09:26 AM
Dope Scriptz

20 Views Should Equal 20 Comments....Come On Give Me Comments For Christ Sake..

Old Post Apr 12th, 2007 11:29 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Dude, space out your paragraphs. You need to focus more on detail.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 12:18 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dope Scriptz

ESB-ok..could u tell me what u thought of the story though..

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 12:33 AM
g00dbye-kiss
Death-Wish

Nice, nice...but uhh..ur to...wats the word..undiscriptive what did chucky look like when he was slaying people and stuff like that..just think bout it

Signature requests..PM me..XD

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 01:40 AM
g00dbye-kiss is currently offline Click here to Send g00dbye-kiss a Private Message Find more posts by g00dbye-kiss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dope Scriptz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by g00dbye-kiss
Nice, nice...but uhh..ur to...wats the word..undiscriptive what did chucky look like when he was slaying people and stuff like that..just think bout it

Aigh' I'll use more imagery next time..Do U think I should let the series end or should I make a Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal vs Chucky 3

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 07:15 PM
g00dbye-kiss
Death-Wish

No...let it end...but bring it bak in another story maybe..

Signature requests..PM me..XD

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 07:34 AM
g00dbye-kiss is currently offline Click here to Send g00dbye-kiss a Private Message Find more posts by g00dbye-kiss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dope Scriptz
Aigh' I'll use more imagery next time..Do U think I should let the series end or should I make a Freddy vs Jason vs Micheal vs Chucky 3

You need to give details to the characters. Explain about them. Who is Freddy? Who is Jason? Who is Michael? Who is Chucky? Why are they fighting?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 10:28 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote