KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which Actor from any period best suits a character.

Which Actor from any period best suits a character.
Started by: zozo_yoyo_xoxo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr. Rhythmic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
confused ????

Whoops. Meant Fillion.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 09:28 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by roughrider
Noooo....

And what's going on with his face these days?

Apocalypse or Thanos would suit him much better.

Christopher Judge would be the perfect live action Darkseid.

Though if voice dubbing is allowed, Michael Ironside still reigns as the ultimate choice.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2011 09:34 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Black Widow (Yelena Belova) - Amber Heard

Attachment: amberheard.jpg
This has been downloaded 139 time(s).

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Nov 21st, 2011 07:02 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Centurious - Peter Fonda, much better fit then Mephisto personally

Old Post Dec 9th, 2011 06:05 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Simon baker as hank pym.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2011 01:22 AM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Simon baker as hank pym.

Good choice, but for some reason I also see Paul Bettany as Pym.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2011 06:36 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 07:21 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RudolphWang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Stoic
Nova Prime - Cam Gigandet

http://images1.fanpop.com/images/im...665_267_400.jpg
Nova doesn't look gay.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2011 10:43 AM
RudolphWang is currently offline Click here to Send RudolphWang a Private Message Find more posts by RudolphWang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by RudolphWang
Nova doesn't look gay.

Man that guy is totally Nova.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2011 10:49 AM
WhirlyKMCGod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Which Actor from any period best suits a character.

Originally posted by zozo_yoyo_xoxo
I'll start Yul Brenner = The Mandarin

smile

rock

Old Post Jan 6th, 2012 10:48 PM
WhirlyKMCGod is currently offline Click here to Send WhirlyKMCGod a Private Message Find more posts by WhirlyKMCGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Elizabeth Banks - Ms. Marvel

Attachment: banks.jpg
This has been downloaded 76 time(s).

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 12:32 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Collin Chou - The Mandarin

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 12:59 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RuneKingWang
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man that guy is totally Nova.

**** No! Dick Rider doesn't take it in the batty! Whatever his name indicates!

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 04:54 PM
RuneKingWang is currently offline Click here to Send RuneKingWang a Private Message Find more posts by RuneKingWang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

Katherine mcphee- wonder woman. I admit I haven't seen much of her acting but my god would she have the look down.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 10:47 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Elizabeth Banks - Ms. Marvel

I don't think you could do any better than Ali Larter as Miss Marvel.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 05:09 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by roughrider
I don't think you could do any better than Ali Larter as Miss Marvel.

Honestly, I think it depends on the artists portrayal of Ms. Marvel. If you check out this link and look at the art, then compare it to Elizabeth Banks, you will see who the artist used as the model.

http://comicartcommunity.com/galler...?image_id=32549

Now go back and look at the picture of Elizabeth Banks that I previously posted, and you have a dead ringer.

Last edited by Stoic on Feb 8th, 2012 at 06:59 PM

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 06:57 PM
roughrider
Thunderer

Honestly, I think it depends on the artists portrayal of Ms. Marvel. If you check out this link and look at the art, then compare it to Elizabeth Banks, you will see who the artist used as the model.

http://comicartcommunity.com/galler...?image_id=32549

Now go back and look at the picture of Elizabeth Banks that I previously posted, and you have a dead ringer.

Just makes me think she could just as easily be Moonstone, instead of Carol.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 07:22 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Katherine mcphee- wonder woman. I admit I haven't seen much of her acting but my god would she have the look down.

If cute is an adjective that could be attributed to an actress, then that actress is probably not suited to play Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman looks like Lucy Lawless circa Xena, she needs to look like she could be intimidating and kick someones ass... and still be attractive. Mcphee would be a TERRIBLE Wonder Woman, and that is just based on her looks without even considering her almost certainly terrible acting talent.

It's all in the jaw line I think. Amazon's have a strong square jawline.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 8th, 2012 07:39 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

If cute is an adjective that could be attributed to an actress, then that actress is probably not suited to play Wonder Woman. Wonder Woman looks like Lucy Lawless circa Xena, she needs to look like she could be intimidating and kick someones ass... and still be attractive. Mcphee would be a TERRIBLE Wonder Woman, and that is just based on her looks without even considering her almost certainly terrible acting talent.

Bridget Regan is the best bet for the Wonder Woman role. I said this the first time I saw her. Check this out.

http://splashpage.mtv.com/2009/08/1...e-casting-poll/

Most fans wanted Bridget for Wonder Woman but Adrianne Palicki got the role.

Last edited by Stoic on Feb 9th, 2012 at 07:16 AM

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 07:08 AM
BruhMan
World Champion

Originally posted by srankmissingnin

Way I see it, it depends on whether you want the butch wonder woman, or the hot wonder woman. Me personally, I'd prefer a hot one since you know they're just gonna use wires, stuntwomen, special fx and all their hollywood bulls#it regardless of who plays her. They'd bulk her up for the role then IMO she would look great.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2012 11:16 PM