KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Which Actor from any period best suits a character.

Which Actor from any period best suits a character.
Started by: zozo_yoyo_xoxo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zozo_yoyo_xoxo
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Maybe..... huh

smile Perhaps

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 06:40 PM
zozo_yoyo_xoxo is currently offline Click here to Send zozo_yoyo_xoxo a Private Message Find more posts by zozo_yoyo_xoxo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by Redatom65
do, she sucked, that movie sucked, all the batman movies from 89 to like 97 sucked
Oh, the movie sucked.

She was great, though.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2007 07:07 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

steve mcqueen as batman.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2007 07:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

jack nicolson as joker really fit him.

tobey mguire is the best and only spiderman

chris reeves ( r.i.p) is the best superman

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Apr 17th, 2007 02:02 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you really think tobey maguire is the only suitable choice for spiderman? Personally i wish they would have went with a less whiny little girl to play spiderman...seriously that all parker does in the movies is bi*tch and moan

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 04:18 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Clint Eastwood would make a great Wolverine but hes too tall.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 11:59 AM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Arnold Schwarzenegger = Colossus

Sig done by me.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 02:47 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starleafgirl
Penny (Hollow) Fangirl

Penance!! (Hollow)

Alexis Dziena = Penance (the girl now called Hollow)

They need to put Penance in a movie. If only for the hundred or so fans out there. /snicker.

Didn't want to spam this topic with pictures, though I've got more pix at my photobucket, which I totally can't post because of the anti-spammer-so-you-can't-post-links-thing, lol. But if you're curious, do a search at photobucket for Astragem14, I've got a sub-album devoted to this topic despite the fact that Penance is such a marginal character these days that I don't think she'd ever be in X-Men 4, X-Men 5, etc. wink

Attachment: alexisvspenny1.jpg
This has been downloaded 221 time(s).

Old Post May 1st, 2007 08:17 PM
Starleafgirl is currently offline Click here to Send Starleafgirl a Private Message Find more posts by Starleafgirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Angelina Jolie- Psylocke

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:57 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Keira knightly would be the choice psylocke, because she can even act aside from just looking pretty smile

Edward norton as Daredevil

Old Post May 7th, 2007 05:52 AM
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Jack Nickersin-Joker!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:15 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Kevin Costner as Cable and the older he gets the better!

I think Christopher Lambert would make a great Cable too if he could only act... but Cable is pretty wooden so maybe it doesn't matter that he can't.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post May 7th, 2007 03:58 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Condor
Norse Envy.

I always thought Ray Liotta should have played the Punisher. He completely looks the part.

That said, I was pleasantly surprised with Thomas Jane after seriously doubting it. He'll always be Mickey Mantle to me...

Old Post May 12th, 2007 11:42 PM
Condor is currently offline Click here to Send Condor a Private Message Find more posts by Condor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
endrict
Restricted

Account Restricted

Johnny Depp as joker?

Sig done by me.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 03:35 PM
endrict is currently offline Click here to Send endrict a Private Message Find more posts by endrict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boriquaking55
Pak is a straight fool

Crispin Glover as Joker

Patrick Stewart as Xavier

and that Audrey Hepburn as Janet Pym suggestion was actually really good.

I just got BLOW'D UP from the inside by a Skrull?!
AWW HELLL NAWWW!!!!!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 04:08 PM
boriquaking55 is currently offline Click here to Send boriquaking55 a Private Message Find more posts by boriquaking55 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you really think tobey maguire is the only suitable choice for spiderman? Personally i wish they would have went with a less whiny little girl to play spiderman...seriously that all parker does in the movies is bi*tch and moan

No matter who it was they would still bi*tch and moan, they have to follow the script.

I actually think he did great as spiderman.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 05:42 AM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sledgehamster

Clancy Brown - Galactus
Lucy Lawless - Wonder Woman
Bruce Campbell - Deadpool
Marlon Brando - Kingpin
Kurt Russell - Hal Jordan
Tom Selleck - Dr. Strange
John Candy - Blob

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 06:34 PM
Sledgehamster is currently offline Click here to Send Sledgehamster a Private Message Find more posts by Sledgehamster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by Arctic
No matter who it was they would still bi*tch and moan, they have to follow the script.

I actually think he did great as spiderman.

theres a such thing as an actors presence, And Maguires, came off melodramtic.

You could be right though, maybe my gripe lies with the the Director of the travesty

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 04:25 AM
Jimmy Buggs

dude this thread would be way better with pictures to compair.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2007 11:18 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Superman was done best by George Reeves.
Catwoman was done best by Julie Newmar.
Riddler: Frank Gorshin was superb...though I wouldn't have minded seeing Chris Walken in the role.

Wolverine: Vin Diesel.
Medusa: Sophia Loren in her prime.
Big Barda: Sigorney Weaver (all buffed up).

Black Bolt: Arnold Scwarznegger from T2 (this would be perfect because he wouldn't have to say a word ---> no accent heard).

Spiderman: John Cusak (when younger; Tobey is just too small).
Two-face: younger William Shatner.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 04:39 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote