KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...

You know youre obsessed w/the KMC POTC forum when...
Started by: ivebeendepped43

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

um....no. i feel like a ttl blonde. i have no idea what ur talking about. do u have a clip of it on like, utube or sumthin?

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:24 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Can't find one, come on you must know when they're on the island (liz, norrie and jack) in DMC and Will comes out of the water and they talk?
do you know what I mean now???

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:33 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Anyway, back on topic, When the "refresh" button on your keyboard is the most used button and if you compare it to the rest of the keys, it looks very aged LOL

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:44 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AudioHeart
Can't find one, come on you must know when they're on the island (liz, norrie and jack) in DMC and Will comes out of the water and they talk?
do you know what I mean now???
u mean like, after he sasys "What?"

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:52 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

YEP

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:53 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

ohh!!! i get it now!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:53 AM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

'bout time, nah jks lol JOKES JOKES JOKES DONT GET MAD angel

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:57 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

lol its fine. i can recall me doing that eye thing once or twice...

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 06:47 PM
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

Hehehe

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 12:52 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

...when you just have to drop by and say that you're going on a vacation to the guys just because you have this weird feeling they'll be kind of looking for ya when you're gone for a week on a vacation..

just like what i'm doing now. big grin see y'all in a week!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 03:51 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

bye! have fun!

...when you start having dreams about the forum.

last night i had a dream that rouge deleted ALL of the threads, and all that was on was sammysparrow and bwa and they had made only 4 new threads, none of them having to do with pirates. so i made our second Johnny/Jack Lovefest thread. and then i woke up...weird huh?

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:50 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

what a bloody dream... I hope that it not gonna happened

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:57 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

me too! that would be horrible!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 05:58 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

yes, but less horrible than all this forum would be deleted and no way to bring it back

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2007 06:03 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^ yeah that would suck WAY MORE!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 04:30 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

so...you know you are obsessed when you make a thread about how obsessed you are

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 11:01 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

that would be scary... that dream... erm

everyone! I'm back!! I missed you all! everytime i see a pirates billboard, or something piratey, i remember y'all guys.. big grin

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 08:32 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

... when you re-count your time into Cali time and Puerto Rico time

Old Post May 8th, 2007 07:00 AM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

^^nice!!

...when you cant help but think that when your watching something Johnny on tv, that if anyone else on the forum is watching to too

^^me!

Old Post May 8th, 2007 11:02 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

me too...! smile

when you hear about pirates on tv about the premiere, you become sad becoz you know ya can't come but then lighten up because you know one of your kmc friendz are goin and they're gonna post pictures! but of course, seeing johnny in person is another thing.. sad

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 03:33 AM