KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Final Box Office Predection!!!! After The Reviews!!!

Final Box Office Predection!!!! After The Reviews!!!
Started by: Vladimir

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
the_satan32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah that sucks.that means we are assured of more man-spider movies. mad

What's your problem? If you don't like them then don't watch them.

Old Post May 14th, 2007 12:31 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

He has a serious organic webbing complex. I wouldn't talk to him if I were you, he could be mentally unstable.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2007 11:49 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

It'll probably make over 900 million before it's taken out of theaters.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 03:55 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

As of this date. Close to $850 million worldwide. Another week or two then $900 million worldwide.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 11th, 2007 05:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, Spider-Man 3 will slowly fade out of the top 10 in the coming weeks & will ease up to 900 million. Hell, SM-3 has already beaten both SM-1 & SM-2's records at the Box Office. If I were Raimi, I'd definitely be trying to make another movie.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 12th, 2007 04:23 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

uh get your facts straight.MAN-SPIDER 3 hasnt even come close to making the same box office records that the first two did.MAN-SPIDER 1 made a little over 400 at the box office,MAN-SPIDER 2 made 375 million at the box office where MAN-SPIDER 3 has only made 325 million at the box office and has pretty much lost all its steam now so that looks like it will be the final result.Not anywhere even close to resutls of the first two films.yahoo!!! Happy Dance This is a sign that Man-spider 4 will really bomb at the box office and be the last man-spider movie. Happy Dance

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 13th, 2007 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 07:52 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually I take that back about my earlier post.my mistake and my apologys.Yeah if your talking about WORLDWIDE gross then yeah your correct it has made more then the first two films.But domestic wise,as I just said,it hasnt even come close to making the amount the first two films grossed and thats the only important figure that matters as far as sequals go is how much money they do DOMESTIC wise in the states.I guarantee you if MAN-SPIDER 4 doesnt do any better box office wise in the states when it comes out a few years from now than MAN-SPIDER 3 has done,it wont matter if it makes more money than the first 3 worldwide,they wont make another one because thats the only important figure that movie companys go by when making sequals is how much money it grossed box office wise "domestically" in the states.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 08:21 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

uh get your facts straight.MAN-SPIDER 3 hasnt even come close to making the same box office records that the first two did.MAN-SPIDER 1 made a little over 400 at the box office,MAN-SPIDER 2 made 375 million at the box office where MAN-SPIDER 3 has only made 325 million at the box office and has pretty much lost all its steam now so that looks like it will be the final result.Not anywhere even close to resutls of the first two films.yahoo!!! Happy Dance This is a sign that Man-spider 4 will really bomb at the box office and be the last man-spider movie. Happy Dance

Actually Spiderman 3 is close to making $900 million dollars worldwide. There will be more Spiderman movies whether people like it or not, Learn to love it.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 10:34 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol, this Mr Parker guy is like the biggest idiot & troll alive. He doesn't even know the real facts when he tries to prove someone wrong.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2007 11:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx

ooh ooh i came super duper close...320 million, im the man

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 12:13 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by Ultimate Hulk43
Lol, this Mr Parker guy is like the biggest idiot & troll alive. He doesn't even know the real facts when he tries to prove someone wrong.

Actually, I kinda admire Mr. Parker. roll eyes (sarcastic) Come on, people. Imagine how much hard work Mr. Parker had to do in order to reach such a high level of stupidity. He must be very proud of his accomplishment... laughing

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 03:17 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

no your the idiot and troll.to go and engage in childish name calling proves that.typical of a MAN-SPIDER fan though.at least unlike you man-spider fans I am capable of doing the mature thing and admitting it when I am wrong like I just did.yeahthats really being an idiot.greta logic there. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 06:53 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Actually Spiderman 3 is close to making $900 million dollars worldwide. There will be more Spiderman movies whether people like it or not, Learn to love it.

you didnt read my second post I made after that where I acknowledged I made a mistake about that.Like i said in my second post,it wont matter what it does WORLDWIDE,what the studios are concerend about it is how much money it makes DOMESTIC wise in the states.Yes there will be another sequal made but if it doesnt make a lot more money than sm3 has at the box office domestically,there wont be another one.Thats what happened with Batman when the 4th batman movie came out,Batman and Robin,it bombed so bad at the box office that they stopped making sequals.As i said on another thread,sm 3 took a HUGE dive at the box office in its second weekend that was far much worse than the previous two films before it which only had MINIMUL dropoffs.Yes they will make another sequal but again,if it doesnt make a lot more money than sm3 did at the box office and continues to nosedive at the box office with mediocre numbers,they wont make another one after the 4th one.sm3 had a huge opening weekend because most people agreed that the second film was much better than the first film and were excited to see the third film.Most people who liked the first two films didnt like sm 3 so thats a huge negative for the next film for its opening weekend which has always been the key to the films success is its opening weekend.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:06 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

you didnt read my second post I made after that where I acknowledged I made a mistake about that.Like i said in my second post,it wont matter what it does WORLDWIDE,what the studios are concerend about it is how much money it makes DOMESTIC wise in the states.Yes there will be another sequal made but if it doesnt make a lot more money than sm3 has at the box office domestically,there wont be another one.Thats what happened with Batman when the 4th batman movie came out,Batman and Robin,it bombed so bad at the box office that they stopped making sequals.As i said on another thread,sm 3 took a HUGE dive at the box office in its second weekend that was far much worse than the previous two films before it which only had MINIMUL dropoffs.Yes they will make another sequal but again,if it doesnt make a lot more money than sm3 did at the box office and continues to nosedive at the box office with mediocre numbers,they wont make another one after the 4th one.sm3 had a huge opening weekend because most people agreed that the second film was much better than the first film and were excited to see the third film.Most people who liked the first two films didnt like sm 3 so thats a huge negative for the next film for its opening weekend which has always been the key to the films success is its opening weekend.

Studiios are very concerned what movies do overseas. That is why they release them day and date, which means movies are released both here in the US and overseas. Again Spidey 3 has made close to $900 million worldwide. It will most likely past $900 million worldwide in about a week or two. Spiderman 4 thru whatever will happen, whether you or anybody is happy about it. These movies make a lot of money, Sony is live off of Spiderman for 1 humndred years if it has to.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 07:32 PM
amity75

I have a lot of time for Mr Parker, he certainly sticks to his guns and has more passion for his subject than most people on KMC. Whether that's healthy or not I don't know but we all need a passion in life.

Post in the Indiana Jones forum.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 10:29 PM
amity75 is currently offline Click here to Send amity75 a Private Message Find more posts by amity75 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arctic
Crazy Forum Guy

Mr. Parker, the movie was very successful in the box office. Plans have already been made for a fourth movie, and I don't like your unnatural obsession with spiderman and his Organic webs. Seriously you need to calm down with the spiderman hatred, its unnatural.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 11:44 PM
Arctic is currently offline Click here to Send Arctic a Private Message Find more posts by Arctic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Mr. Parker is ok.

Ps. You two should look at the post under that one. He corrected himself and even appologized before you guys said somthing. He also knows his facts very well. He just wasn't talking about worldwide.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 11:54 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

And it already looks like he corrested that before I posted.

PWNT

Old Post Jun 14th, 2007 11:56 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I still don't get why Mr. Parker is still active in the Spiderman forums. The guy constantly whine and complain about the use of organics and "Man-Spider" as if he has nothing else to do with his life. Can somebody please explain to me why someone who hates Spiderman so much would participate in a discussion about Spiderman? confused

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 15th, 2007 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 02:32 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by DARKLORDCAEDUS
Studiios are very concerned what movies do overseas. That is why they release them day and date, which means movies are released both here in the US and overseas. Again Spidey 3 has made close to $900 million worldwide. It will most likely past $900 million worldwide in about a week or two. Spiderman 4 thru whatever will happen, whether you or anybody is happy about it. These movies make a lot of money, Sony is live off of Spiderman for 1 humndred years if it has to.

okay your not listening or paying attention here. I already said so that yes there will indeed be a spider-man 4 movie made.Never said there wouldnt be.However,AGAIN because fans didnt take to this movie like they did the first two films domestically in the states,if SM 4 doesnt do MUCH better at the box office domestically than sm3 did when it comes out and it continues to nosedive box office wise in the states like sm 3 did,they will stop with sm 4 and wont make another one after that.AGAIN listen to what I am saying.YES I know there will be another spiderman sequal with SM4 but SM4 will have to perform much better at the box office here in the states than SM3 did or they wont make another sequal after that.thats how hollywood operates and always has.If a movie is great box office wise worldwide overseas,that makes the studios feel good of course but what always drives them to continue to make sequals is how well the films perform box office wise domestically in the states.If they bomb box office wise in the states it DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THEY DO WORLDWIDE,they wont make another one if the sequals continue to take a huge nosedive at the box office in the states.thats their number one concern.always has been.Not saying that SM4 wont perform great at the box office,just that unlike the first 3 films,it has a huge negative going for it on opening weekend because of two factors,SM2 is clearly the best one that has been made so far which was why their was a minimul dropoff at the box office from sm1,no 2,unlike sm 3,people wont be excited and anxious to see sm4 on opening weekend like they were with the first 3 films because SM 2 had great word of mouth and sm 3 lived benefited from sm 2's success at the box office for its opening weekend perfromance.most people who enjoyed the first two films were excited about the thrid film because of that.They wont be very excited the next time around for SM 4 like they were with sm 3 because most fans were dissapointed with sm 3,which was the ONLY reason sm 3 made so much money at the box ofice was its opening day weekend.AGAIN opening day weekend has always been the key to their success here in the states.They probably wont have that this time because of the negative word of mouth about sm 3.any of this registering with you yet? big grin

Old Post Jun 15th, 2007 08:15 PM