KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » Starhawks Sigs

Starhawks Sigs
Started by: Starhawk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BakaXero
Free SUGAR!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marko
He really is. I can tell from what he PM's me .

I'm sure people think the same as you but due to certain circumstances aren't able to act on it.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:04 PM
BakaXero is currently offline Click here to Send BakaXero a Private Message Find more posts by BakaXero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

As I said.

There is no proof.

So stop derailing this thread with this discussion.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:40 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lana, do you have any advice on how to improve on my sigs? I'm pretty happy with the Storm one, but I would like to improve on it if I can.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 03:49 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Les yeux clos
Well I'm not derailing the thread, I was talking about his sigs

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 04:58 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Okay then do you have any advice on how to improve them within the type of sig I make?

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 05:56 PM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

idc if your eclipso or not, u havnt done anything to me as of yet

i see alot of renders placed in stocks, which some people are GG, Im not a big fan of your newest, but your first, the render is too blurred, and overdone she needs to be cleared, and then maybe the backround partially blurred, to make her stand out more,, im not sure how much uve done to the stocks, but try to change them up a bit more than just color etc, if thats what your doing

still looks very good, ive always wanted to try this kind of style but it seems there arnt very often any good scenery stocks

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 08:59 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thanks, I will try that. I'm pretty new at this.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2007 09:09 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 05:03 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Starhawk

this one is kwel!

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 04:37 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I think I may have found my style. I'm working a a few right now. I really like your sig by the way.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 05:28 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 06:52 AM
boobsmagee

sorta like, but try to blurr the backround more than the text, and choose one focal point (meaning one of thw two boys) if u have two and each are on opposite ends that no work!, and the green on draco makes him stand out slightly more than harry

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 08:54 PM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I tried to add more definition to Harry's face but it looked bad and I think the bright look on Harry makes him stand out as the good guy while Draco's is more shadowed. And I blurred the text to give it a more mystical look.

I agree that my Firestorm sig had too many focal points I think 2 is manageable as long as they are equally presented in the sig.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 09:28 PM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

The green is also to indicate the slytherin aspect of Draco.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 09:43 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Originally posted by Starhawk
Yeah I think I may have found my style. I'm working a a few right now. I really like your sig by the way.

thank you smile

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 09:51 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

I'm really loving your current,one.
Perhaps,color scheming Harry redish-color might make it look better though.Since right now it looks like both of them are in slytherin.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:22 AM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neha
I'm really loving your current,one.
Perhaps,color scheming Harry redish-color might make it look better though.Since right now it looks like both of them are in slytherin.

Hmm, I'll try it and see how it looks.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:25 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I tried it, and it looked kind of odd. I might try reducing the green on Draco as suggested by Boobsmagee.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:54 AM
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Take the feather off the renders.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:59 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Feather? What do you mean?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 02:02 AM