KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT)- 'The Real'

USH'S MATRIX GAME 2006 FOURTH ASSIGNMENT (COMBAT)- 'The Real'
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (50): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Like Mooks, you need three successes.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:00 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Because I can really remember how many successes it takes to kill the average mook...

Well, we're certainly going to be hard-pressed to kill anything in a single turn, that's for sure.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:02 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Fairly clear. Though, you just had to make the guns heat up, didn't you...

Nah, don't worry about my griping! stick out tongue

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:02 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"You ready?" Cloud asks San, moving with his calamari cooker to a position to protect the philo guys if sentinals should break through.

EDIT: Oh, while Finn is busy manning the guns, can I take the position of operator, to help the Philo guys out? stick out tongue

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel on Apr 24th, 2007 at 10:58 PM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:44 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I think San wanted that. stick out tongue

Mors is all set. He will be issuing firing plans once we get started. We want dead squids, not lots of damaged ones...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:29 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I knew there'd be an overheating issue...

If things overheat, how long does it take to cool it off?

Anyways, Ares is ready to blow these bastards away.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:09 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I think San wanted that. stick out tongue

Mors is all set. He will be issuing firing plans once we get started. We want dead squids, not lots of damaged ones...

Yes indeed I did, if possible stick out tongue

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I knew there'd be an overheating issue...

If things overheat, how long does it take to cool it off?

Anyways, Ares is ready to blow these bastards away.

I'd guess at the same rate they cool off normally?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:19 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, I'd assume an overheat would have some sort of penalty on the cooling...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:21 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

I thought the penalty would be just on misfires and blowing up, not cooling down badly...

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:24 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eh...let's not do that then...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:30 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Yea..
Try not to overheat,
But don't be afraid to push it. Don't get too scared of the overheat. Keep shooting.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:32 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Melis is ready to fire!

Nice trick.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 12:33 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

"Don't have much of a choice." San replies to Cloud.

And ready San is, to do...um...whatever Marduk needs her to do...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 01:25 AM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

Meeeyah! Lets roll.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 05:10 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Shadowed by the Percy, the Shez speeds through the tunnels.

"Contact time fifteen seconds!" yells Sequel.

"Faster!" says Dallas.

"What?"

"More power to the engines! Catch them at the corner!"

"Oh crap..."

The Shez's engines grow incandescently bright and you all feel the llurch as you shove forwaards at greater speed.

And then one more turn and...

The Shez steers headlong into a seething mass of sentinels that seemed to be blocking the entire tunnel. The argument of the small cars vs the tank on the highway is won by the tank. The sentinels seem slightly taken aback at turning the corner themselves only to be confronted by many tons of shipping coming their way and have no time to organise.

Shez rams them.

"SPIN!" calls out Dallas, and the next few seconds are hard on your stomachs...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 10:36 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Jesus I didn't know this ship could do that..." Ares grumbles as he feels himself spin with the ship. His radar goes nuts as the Sentinels streak past the ship, but he holds his fire until he can get a better shot.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:36 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Mors keeps a grim face, used to the forces of intense hovercraft maneuvers by this point in his career.

"All Shez guns prepare to fire forwards," Mors says, clinging to his controls. "Percy, get ready to clean up what we miss."

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:38 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"Holy crap! Captain, some warning might be useful next time!"

Hawk takes on a more businesslike tone as his stomach quits trying to burst out of his torso.

"Ready to fire, Mors, on your orders," he says, turning the gun to aim forward.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:47 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Dozens of Sentinels are trying to keep a hold on the Shez, but the spinning is throwing them off to one side. This blats a hole through the sentinel cloud which the Percy flies into.

"Open fire!" yells Marduk. it's hard to miss at this point (no game rules required yet); the air is 99% robot.

BtVS

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:56 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Burn Opens fire upon sentinals coming toward the Percy!
"Lets do this!! Comon!"

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:37 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote