KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kram3r

Congratulations Hiker! If I like lived in the same hemisphere and all I'd go to your wedding but, you know. erm

Last edited by Kram3r on Apr 19th, 2007 at 11:07 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:00 PM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Congratulations, dude!

But try not to jinx it, alot of engagements do break up unfortunately.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:02 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Spidervlad
Congratulations, dude!

But try not to jinx it, alot of engagements do break up unfortunately.

I know what you mean.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:04 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
We've been talking December 3rd in Hawaii. But it's subject to change, maybe sooner. We are currently trying to find a house to buy right now somewhere near Vegas.

well that sounds like aces man. Let us know how the house hunting goes eh. The only advice my dad ever gave me is something i would like to share with you before your most special of days. My dad said to me once before my parents got divorced. "dont let your wife choose the band at the wedding"

so...open invitation to the wedding for KMC'ers?

oh yeah, im thinking a ghost buster theme, that would be so nice to get married while wearing a proton pack smokin'

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Congratulations smile

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:08 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well that sounds like aces man. Let us know how the house hunting goes eh. The only advice my dad ever gave me is something i would like to share with you before your most special of days. My dad said to me once before my parents got divorced. "dont let your wife choose the band at the wedding"

so...open invitation to the wedding for KMC'ers?

oh yeah, im thinking a ghost buster theme, that would be so nice to get married while wearing a proton pack smokin'

I like the idea of the Ghost Busters theme! eek! Maybe I'll have a live web cam at the wedding so KMCers can enjoy. wink

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:09 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I like the idea of the Ghost Busters theme! eek! Maybe I'll have a live web cam at the wedding so KMCers can enjoy. wink

If you have the wedding in Vegas instead of Hawaii I could go.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:13 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Congrats TH!!!!

big grin

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:14 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

On Saturday April 14th at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, California, I, Tired Hiker, asked my beloved girlfriend to marry me. She said 'yes, absolutely.' smile

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy

I'm not engaged.............yet. smile

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:14 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solo

Congrats man

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:17 PM
Solo is currently offline Click here to Send Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
I'm not engaged.............yet. smile

Yeah, but did you see the character I drew for you last week? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...354#post8772985

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:17 PM
jinXed by JaNx

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

well now that you have brought up the web cam idea, you have to do it. Seeing as your fiance sounds sane she may need some convincing. However, of course i have the answer for this problem. Charge everyone 5$ to view to wedding, this way you can pay for the wedding and honeymoon with your webcam profits.

I know what your thinking though, Rages...why would anyone want to pay $5 to watch a wedding, people dont like to go to them for free when there is booze. Thats why you go with the ghostbuster theme roll eyes (sarcastic)

on the slight chance that you would be nutty enough to go through with that...hit me up, i know where i can rent a replica ecto 1 laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:18 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Yeah, but did you see the character I drew for you last week? http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...354#post8772985

What kind of picture is THAT? Omg.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:20 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Originally posted by Yuna_And_Tidus
What kind of picture is THAT? Omg.

It's a TH masterpiece. cool

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:22 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

That's so lovely, all the best Preston to you and your lady.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:22 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

Congrats! eek!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:24 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean

Originally posted by Röland
It's a TH masterpiece. cool

It's beautiful, haha.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:31 PM
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

Congrats Hiker!

Also the 3rd of December is my brother's birthday, I feel that this intimate connection between me and you means I should get an invite yes

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:42 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

I should get a ticket to Hawaii, screw the invite.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:42 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by silver_tears
I should get a ticket to Hawaii, screw the invite.

Going to do some Wedding Crashing?

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:44 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote