KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.
Started by: =Tired Hiker=

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
silver_tears

Hell no, some tanning.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:44 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

quote: (post)
Originally posted by silver_tears
Hell no, some tanning.

eek! Hawaii is going to be overcrowded this December

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Apr 19th, 2007 11:46 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

Originally posted by silver_tears
That's so lovely, all the best Preston to you and your lady.

Awe, thanks ST! And thanks to everyone else who has congratulated me. happy

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
well now that you have brought up the web cam idea, you have to do it. Seeing as your fiance sounds sane she may need some convincing. However, of course i have the answer for this problem. Charge everyone 5$ to view to wedding, this way you can pay for the wedding and honeymoon with your webcam profits.

I know what your thinking though, Rages...why would anyone want to pay $5 to watch a wedding, people dont like to go to them for free when there is booze. Thats why you go with the ghostbuster theme roll eyes (sarcastic)

on the slight chance that you would be nutty enough to go through with that...hit me up, i know where i can rent a replica ecto 1 laughing out loud
laughing

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:32 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by The Pict
eek! Hawaii is going to be overcrowded this December
It's usually crowed during the end of December during X-Mas and New Years since everone is on holiday. That's why we want to do it toward the beginning of December. wink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:33 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambience
A-Train

Awww congraz!
happy

I'm sure you two will be exceptionally happy together.

Many thanks, Passione.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:53 AM
Ambience is currently offline Click here to Send Ambience a Private Message Find more posts by Ambience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
On Saturday April 14th at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, California, I, Tired Hiker, asked my beloved girlfriend to marry me. She said 'yes, absolutely.' smile

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy
You're a guy!?!?

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:55 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Captain Maynard
You're a guy!?!?

Very funny, Hotpants. laughing

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 12:56 AM
smoker4
Me name be Leon

Congrats Preston, hope there is some Pulp played at the reception

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 08:27 AM
smoker4 is currently offline Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LethalFemme
Year Of The Femme

On Saturday April 14th at Lover's Point in Pacific Grove, California, I, Tired Hiker, asked my beloved girlfriend to marry me. She said 'yes, absolutely.' smile

On one knee in the pouring rain, I then placed the ring on her finger. It was a perfect fit. I just thought I'd let you know. happy

Thats beautiful.

KMC's WOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Morning_Glory

KMC' MOTM for September is [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Vinny Valentine

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 08:30 AM
LethalFemme is currently offline Click here to Send LethalFemme a Private Message Find more posts by LethalFemme Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

married? are FJ and i invited? seriously, send us an invite!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 08:41 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kram3r

Re: Re: WOOT! I'm engaged to get married.

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
married? are FJ and i invited? seriously, send us an invite!!!

Fine, don't accept the invite to my wedding! mad

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 09:01 AM
Kram3r is currently offline Click here to Send Kram3r a Private Message Find more posts by Kram3r Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey, i'll be your best man, byatch!!!

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 09:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*=DeathReaperr'
The Dark Knight

Mention me at the wedding! or ill reap your soul happy

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:36 AM
*=DeathReaperr' is currently offline Click here to Send *=DeathReaperr' a Private Message Find more posts by *=DeathReaperr' Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

gonna be a vegas honeymoon?

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:41 AM
Legendary Thor
Dark and Vengefull

Congrats Hiker thumb up

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:46 AM
Legendary Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Legendary Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Legendary Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

does that mean we all get to kiss the bride? laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:47 AM
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

Oh wow, congratulations TH smile

I wish you a happy life together, and hope it gets even even better for you along the way wink

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 11:23 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McLovin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ahhh... so your getting married. You have my condolences.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:19 PM
McLovin is currently offline Click here to Send McLovin a Private Message Find more posts by McLovin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

congratulations and condolences stick out tongue

:edit: damnit secretus beat me to it

engagement: its the last decision you'll ever make

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:23 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lil bitchiness
-

eek! congratulations Hiker!!

Awwwh, thats super romantic! happy

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 01:26 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote