KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Villians for the Next Spiderman

Villians for the Next Spiderman
Started by: Pressure

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pressure

Villians for the Next Spiderman

Since Spiderman 4,5,6 have been comfirmed. http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=5536

What Villians do you think we will see in the next Films? I am almost certain we will see some more symbiotes. Maby Dr Conners Plays with the sample of the suit he got from venom and creats new symbiotes.

Last edited by Pressure on Apr 20th, 2007 at 06:16 PM

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 06:10 PM
Pressure is currently offline Click here to Send Pressure a Private Message Find more posts by Pressure Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

If there is going to be a 4, 5, and 6 (personally, I'm still doubtful it's been confirmed already), then Electro will have to make an appearance.

Beyond that, I don't know if we'll see another symbiote. The way Venom is being portrayed in this movie--an "anti-Spider-Man"--it would make Carnage somewhat redundant: "Anti-Spider-Man-only-this-time-he's-even-more-evil." Wouldn't make sense, from a story perspective.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 11:26 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

and I think Venom is dying in 3

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 09:13 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

lol so do i...lizard for 4!

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 04:22 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spider-Chris

no the symbiote dies and eddie goes to jail and Dr. Conners actually has his own piece of the symbiote and i would love to see lizard in spiderman 4

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 02:04 AM
Spider-Chris is currently offline Click here to Send Spider-Chris a Private Message Find more posts by Spider-Chris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spencerspider
Green Goblin II

spider-chris dont get ur hopes up

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2007 02:03 PM
spencerspider is currently offline Click here to Send spencerspider a Private Message Find more posts by spencerspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Lizard = part 4.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 01:37 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
headrek1

I don't know if there are going to be any main villians, but I think we may see the beginning of the Clone Saga, because it'
s the only storyline left, worthy of a movie. I think they'll build it up over 4 and 5 first, like they did with Harry becoming Goblin. Of course, there will have to be anxillary villians in 4 and 5 such as Scorpion, Chameleon, Rhino, Shocker, Mysterio (you know characters without a lot of substance to their characters.) I could see Norman coming back though. He does in the comic, but then again, I don't know how faithful the movie is willing to be to the comic. I could also maybe see Hobgoblin as a villian (but by 4 and 5 we'll be goblined-out). Of the charatcers I listed, only Mysterio, Hob could carry a movie as the main villians (and barely at that). I forgot all about Connors, I think that character would defintely be a great movie villian (because he has depth).

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 04:20 PM
headrek1 is currently offline Click here to Send headrek1 a Private Message Find more posts by headrek1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
Lizard = part 4.

I don't think so. Lizard is going to be a villain in the Spider-Man 3 game. It would be weird to have him as a small villain and then have him as the main villain in Spider-Man 4. Besides I don't see how any sequel can top the final battle in Spider-Man 3. Spidey's greatest and most famous villains (Doc Ock, Green Goblin and Venom) are used up.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 04:32 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

The Rhino, BlackCat, Shocker, and Mystero. I definitely think they should bring in the Sinister 6 for the 6th movie, because that would be a great ending to a great series of movies.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:25 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

Originally posted by Kal875
The Rhino, BlackCat, Shocker, and Mystero. I definitely think they should bring in the Sinister 6 for the 6th movie, because that would be a great ending to a great series of movies.

I would love the see the Sinister Six in a movie. smile

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:20 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

I just wanna see Venom and Spiderman team up to face Carnage!!!Thats it!Thats all I've been wanting to see since the first one.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 03:13 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

rami has discussed of the lizarsd being in a spidey film. i heard from a lil bird that elctro is shown or mentioned in 3.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 11:27 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

shocker would be nice, old quilt face...

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 06:26 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimmy Buggs

kingpin hires/puts together the sinister 6 = good movie.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 05:52 PM
Jimmy Buggs is currently offline Click here to Send Jimmy Buggs a Private Message Find more posts by Jimmy Buggs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

I know Rami likes the old school bad guys the best. The Lizard (Doctor Conners) has been shown so much its like a fore shadowing effect. I expect to see him in part 4 with his lab coat.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 01:12 PM
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I know Rami likes the old school bad guys the best. The Lizard (Doctor Conners) has been shown so much its like a fore shadowing effect. I expect to see him in part 4 with his lab coat.

I think it is very likely that we will see Lizard in the next movie, But I also wanna see the return of Venom.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:01 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

THey should stuck to the villens that were in t he cartoon.I dont' remember the sand man being in any of the cartoons.But then again I only watch a few of them so I could be wrong.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:08 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Wag

I've seen him before in the cartoon, ended up gettin made into concrete which stopped him I believe.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:25 PM
D-Wag is currently offline Click here to Send D-Wag a Private Message Find more posts by D-Wag Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I reckon the Spot will be next

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:39 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote