KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Villians for the Next Spiderman

Villians for the Next Spiderman
Started by: Pressure

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpyCspider

Sandman was not in the 90s Animated Series. Hydroman was, however.

Dunno bout the other series.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:40 PM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P23
Restricted

Account Restricted

i can picture lizard and rhino.

i like to sit on teh ****ing curb drawing lines of dead people on teh ****ing ground
u kno who u ar and im comin to ****ing get u

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:44 PM
P23 is currently offline Click here to Send P23 a Private Message Find more posts by P23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Joker#1
Powerful foe

The Lizard should def be used next.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 02:50 PM
The Joker#1 is currently offline Click here to Send The Joker#1 a Private Message Find more posts by The Joker#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Hydroman is unlikely. The general movie going audience would go "Hey...it's sandman...but with water..."

Carnage is unlikely, pretty much for the same reason as above. We've already done that.

Electro could make a pretty good villain. I suppose the Lizard wouldn't be BAD, but he wouldn't make a great villain for the film, either.

The Rhino would be a bit boring....

Honestly? Spidey's three most popular and iconic villains have been used up....erm. Whatever they do in the next films, they better do it well.

However, for CHRIST'S SAKE, please don't shove three villains into the same picture again. Lets keep it simple....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 8th, 2007 04:13 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chaks

i think the should just some how bring venom back and have the movie dedecated to him, maybe throw in rhino or some other character without to much depth so the story can focus on venom and atthe end let it leave off so its the spawn of carnage so we have two symbiotes for the 5th.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 04:49 PM
chaks is currently offline Click here to Send chaks a Private Message Find more posts by chaks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the_satan32

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chaks
i think the should just some how bring venom back and have the movie dedecated to him, maybe throw in rhino or some other character without to much depth so the story can focus on venom and atthe end let it leave off so its the spawn of carnage so we have two symbiotes for the 5th.

No, I don't want to see Venom again, he had his twenty minutes on the screen, fought Spider-Man (was humiliated), it's time to move on. I see the Lizard or the Scorpion in the next movie, but I don't want to see Venom again.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 04:58 PM
the_satan32 is currently offline Click here to Send the_satan32 a Private Message Find more posts by the_satan32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

The villains have already (supposedly) been confirmed by the same source that confirmed that Sandman and Venom would be in Spiderman 3.

According to them, it'll be the Lizard and Carnage. Which would make sense, as Conners has already been introduced, and we know he still has a sample of the symbiote. The origin stories could even intertwine.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 8th, 2007 05:02 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chaks

lizard would work but scorpian the depth behind his character isnt really as good, and as far as carnage goes, wouldnt they have to up the age rating him being a psycopath and all

Old Post May 8th, 2007 05:22 PM
chaks is currently offline Click here to Send chaks a Private Message Find more posts by chaks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by chaks
lizard would work but scorpian the depth behind his character isnt really as good, and as far as carnage goes, wouldnt they have to up the age rating him being a psycopath and all

True about the age rating, but there are ways around that. Also; I'm sure very few people would be bothered by a slightly darker Spidey film.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post May 8th, 2007 05:25 PM
chaks

yeah i agree with no to many against a slightly darker spiderman film, i wanted 3 to be dark. but the filmhas to appeal to kids aswell

Old Post May 8th, 2007 05:32 PM
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

It'll be Carnage and The Lizard.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 05:35 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
It'll be Carnage and The Lizard.

I agree it'll be Carnage, but the Lizard I doubt it. I'd love to see Carnage in the next movie... and Shocker too.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 05:40 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Micheal_Myers
KMC's resident thrasher!

Originally posted by doctorstrongbad
I know Rami likes the old school bad guys the best. The Lizard (Doctor Conners) has been shown so much its like a fore shadowing effect. I expect to see him in part 4 with his lab coat.

If Lizard doesnt have his lab coat...Then they might as well not even bother to put him in the movie.Too many fanboy complaints!

Old Post May 8th, 2007 07:33 PM
Micheal_Myers is currently offline Click here to Send Micheal_Myers a Private Message Find more posts by Micheal_Myers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ytse
Neophyte

Originally posted by Micheal_Myers
If Lizard doesnt have his lab coat...Then they might as well not even bother to put him in the movie.Too many fanboy complaints!

It's going to be just like Spidey's suit except green and with a tail.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 07:38 PM
Ytse is currently offline Click here to Send Ytse a Private Message Find more posts by Ytse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
austen_01234

hi

they should deffinitly do like toxin venom and carnage like all the symbiotes, venom , carnage , toxin , hybrid , etc. and maybey doc connors should turn intoa lizard that would be so cool

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 07:57 PM
austen_01234 is currently offline Click here to Send austen_01234 a Private Message Find more posts by austen_01234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

That would be too many villians in the movie. All they need to do is have Venom and Carnage in Spiderman 4. That would be a great movie.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 09:20 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Venom is not dead. He should return in 4. So should The Lizard. I would love to see Toxin or Shriek. The Black Cat should be in a future film, first a bad guy and as a good guy.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 10:07 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Screw the other symbiotes. If they are going to incorporate anymore symbiotes in the next film, it should only be Venom & Carnage because they are the real major players. I wouldn't mind seeing either the Lizard or Hydro Man appear in the next film either.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 10:07 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

I doubt Hydroman would appear in a movie. He's basically has the same powers as Sandman, except his attacks are water-based instead of sand-based.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 10:11 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, but you've gotta admit that it would be sweet as hell for Hydro Man to appear in a future Spider-Man movie.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Jun 18th, 2007 10:52 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote