KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/19 "Nemesis"

Season 6 episode 6/19 "Nemesis"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 episode 6/19 "Nemesis"

Directors cut is up at the CW. smile

http://www.cwtv.com/video

Official Description

After Jodi (guest star Emily Holmes), the wife of a Special Forces soldier, sets off a pipe bomb in one of Lex's secret labs, Lionel is severely injured and Lex is taken hostage by the enraged spouse. Claiming Lex kidnapped her missing husband, Jodi threatens to blow up the entire lab with Lex inside unless he tells her where her husband is. Clark sets off to rescue Lex, but is immediately felled by the kryptonite lining the earthen walls. Lex and Clark realize the only way they will make it out alive is by helping each other.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 06:50 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

Does Clark have a crush on Lex or something??? I mean seriously. That good tooshoes farm boy, saving the villian at every turn is getting really lame.
Instead of going out every night and rescueing people. Just let the villian die and you won't have any more rescueing to do. Geezz... he's doing more harm than good by letting lex live.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 06:53 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

But Clark has to save people that are in dager or else he wouldnt be a hero.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 07:36 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

haha yah your right.
I think I might be toooo into this show.
Besides I still loooove Lex as the villian. The show would suck without him.

Old Post Apr 20th, 2007 10:34 PM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colombiankilla
Restricted

Account Restricted

The reason CLARK SAVES PEOPLE IS BEACAUSE HES GAY REALLY GAY REALLY REALLY GAY REALLY REALLY REALLY GAY

Wherever there's trouble there's always some fat guy there to help or the Justice League

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 12:18 AM
Colombiankilla is currently offline Click here to Send Colombiankilla a Private Message Find more posts by Colombiankilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
haha yah your right.
I think I might be toooo into this show.
Besides I still loooove Lex as the villian. The show would suck without him.
Not as much as I am, after the 1st season all I wore was red and blue for a year. I was obsessed., still am, just not to that extent anymore.

Originally posted by Colombiankilla
The reason CLARK SAVES PEOPLE IS BEACAUSE HES GAY REALLY GAY REALLY REALLY GAY REALLY REALLY REALLY GAY
Originally posted by Colombiankilla

Hey wheres Dan-el, I havent seen him in a while.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2007 01:48 AM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I'm liking Lana more now that she's evil.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:46 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Killer epi. smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:34 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Am I the only one that was totally pissed when Lex actually came back to save Clark?

I mean yea, I'm sure there's an alterier motive behind his doing it but who just wanted Clark to see how after saving Lex's ass countless times that Lex would just leave him there to die like it was nothing?

If Clark goes back to the, "I know there's good in Lex" route, I'm out. This show is starting to kill its self.

Oh and, CAN LANA PLEASE DIE ALREADY!!!

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:05 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

That was actually a really good episode. I actually wasn't nauseated by Lana... Wierd... If they keep her like this for a while and make her even better I wont mind if she's not killed off. Although I agree with Entity about Clark beating himself up about Lex's evilness. Geeezzz Clark.

The only thing that wierded me out was that Clark didn't seem too affected by the meteors as much as he usually is. Normally he's completley incapacitated but this time he could crawl through the hole and walk down the corridors etc....

And did anyone notice that the soldier Keenan was actually in that episode where he was raised to life by one of Lionels experiments by useing Clarks blood. I forget the name.

All in all I thought it was a really good episode.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:11 AM
Darth Vicious

Im gonna hate myself for this but I really enjoyed Lana in this episode. That dark side of her mas very enjoyable. I havent enjoyed the character since season 1-2. Hopefully they can keep it up.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:32 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kon-El

This is a great episode acting was perfect, i hope that they will continue like this until the end of season 6.

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:43 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jumpmann
Glower of Eyes

Yeah the effects of kryptonite were weird. They should of just explained it as "the kryptonite was so deep in the earth that it has less exposure to the yellow sun therefore was less radioactive". I would of bought it! Make an effort. The seen where Clark emerges from the tunnel was a nice touch and they could have hinted at it there.

But I also agree that Lana is finally becoming a decent character. No more end of the episodes barn talks between her and Clark.

And the dialogue between Lex and Clark was the best I ever heard from the series.

"Were we ever really friends, lex?" -"I don't know. I have nothing to compare it to. You're the only real friend I've ever had Clark"

Awesome.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 02:21 PM
jumpmann is currently offline Click here to Send jumpmann a Private Message Find more posts by jumpmann Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

The variable levels of the Kryptonite pisses me off to no end.

Let's see. When there's one small rock in a tiny container, Clark can't even move enough to flip the lid closed. Now, there's several larger rocks around him, and he's still able to move/crawl around, and lift huge pieces of debris off of him.

It's almost like the writers are too lazy to even give us an excuse--like they expect us to dismiss it without thinking.

Originally posted by Entity
Am I the only one that was totally pissed when Lex actually came back to save Clark?

I mean yea, I'm sure there's an alterier motive behind his doing it but who just wanted Clark to see how after saving Lex's ass countless times that Lex would just leave him there to die like it was nothing?

If Clark goes back to the, "I know there's good in Lex" route, I'm out. This show is starting to kill its self.

I agree completely. Lex needs to be progressing further towards the "Dark side." Not the other way around.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 02:50 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Amazon
That was actually a really good episode. I actually wasn't nauseated by Lana... Wierd... If they keep her like this for a while and make her even better I wont mind if she's not killed off.

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Im gonna hate myself for this but I really enjoyed Lana in this episode. That dark side of her mas very enjoyable. I havent enjoyed the character since season 1-2. Hopefully they can keep it up.

Originally posted by jumpmann
But I also agree that Lana is finally becoming a decent character. No more end of the episodes barn talks between her and Clark.
I'm glad that I wasn't the only person who liked evil Lana.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 04:02 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rogy3131

i liked that Lex came back, showed his respect and Admiration for Clark. Even the most evil of people in real life care about someone I suppose...right?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2007 03:59 AM
rogy3131 is currently offline Click here to Send rogy3131 a Private Message Find more posts by rogy3131 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote