KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Father Says Sons Traumatized by Lesbian Library Book

Father Says Sons Traumatized by Lesbian Library Book
Started by: Adam_PoE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 16 17 [18]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

i disagree

you have to consider the apparent issue of genetic disposition and horomone balance. its quite possible in this respect for a vulcan to be gay. if that is the case, i argue that it would be illogical to live as a contradiction and accept it. this assuming they didnt decide to scientifically wipe out whatever genetic differences led to it. however
even in this case im certain vulcans would only deam it 'illogical' if their population dwindled.

thats what i think stick out tongue

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:16 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Schecter
i disagree

you have to consider the apparent issue of genetic disposition and horomone balance. its quite possible in this respect for a vulcan to be gay. if that is the case, i argue that it would be illogical to live as a contradiction and accept it. this assuming they didnt decide to scientifically wipe out whatever genetic differences led to it. however
even in this case im certain vulcans would only deam it 'illogical' if their population dwindled.

thats what i think stick out tongue

The Vulcan is trained and conditioned to control every aspect of his/her mind, and body for that matter. It would simply be like clicking a 'gay off switch'.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:22 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
The Vulcan is trained and conditioned to control every aspect of his/her mind, and body for that matter. It would simply be like clicking a 'gay off switch'.

thats a wild theory, rooted in the assumption that not only could
one manipulate their sexuality, but also that a genetic hormonal balance difference would be unhealthy or a symptom of illness/impairment.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:28 AM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ignite
Toats My Goats

I think these kids need to get out more.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:30 AM
Ignite is currently offline Click here to Send Ignite a Private Message Find more posts by Ignite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

If you can't see the obvious joke for what it is, then just slit your wrist now, because your life simply isn't worth living.

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 24th, 2007 at 05:35 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:32 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

i win

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:38 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Schecter
i win

Of course... we were arguing about Vulcans and more important'y, I was facetiously implying that homosexuality is "illogical". Rack this up to yet another "win" I handed you...

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:01 AM
Starhawk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If you can't see the obvious joke for what it is, then just slit your wrist now, because your life simply isn't worth living.

No we just don't all have your sick and twisted sense of humor, I laugh at many things, what you laughed at in the other thread is just sick.

Burn Baby, BURN!!!My Sig Artwork

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:26 AM
Starhawk is currently offline Click here to Send Starhawk a Private Message Find more posts by Starhawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Starhawk
No we just don't all have your sick and twisted sense of humor, I laugh at many things, what you laughed at in the other thread is just sick.

Vulcan (fictional) jokes are "sick and twisted", huh?

See, this is where you overplayed your clownish hand, I wasn't "laughing" in the "other threads". Let me guess though, this will be just another claim you won't back up right?

Your phony righteousness is transparent and not a soul is fooled, sorry; you fail [yet again].

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 24th, 2007 at 06:55 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:51 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by FeceMan
Starsquawk, IMO.
I prefer Yip Yap to Starsquawk, because onomatopœia beats rhyming and it likens it to a Pokemon.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 07:57 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

Of course... we were arguing about Vulcans and more important'y, I was facetiously implying that homosexuality is "illogical". Rack this up to yet another "win" I handed you...

no, that was a debate and i won. shut up. i won. give me my gold star!!!

Originally posted by Starhawk

what...the pain and suffering of innocent gay vulcans and their families?
but i agree, it was only mildly funny.

lets talk about something really funny, like a compulsively lying, sociopathic, heavily menstrual, antagonistic razor-bait emo...wait....thats not funny.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 02:23 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I prefer Yip Yap to Starsquawk, because onomatopœia beats rhyming and it likens it to a Pokemon.

Yip-Yap the Starsquawk, IMO. Combines the best of both worlds.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 05:34 PM
Zeal Ex Nihilo is currently offline Click here to Send Zeal Ex Nihilo a Private Message Find more posts by Zeal Ex Nihilo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Boots
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Father Says Sons Traumatized by Lesbian Library Book

Originally posted by Adam_PoE

? Point of thread?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 07:14 PM
Boots is currently offline Click here to Send Boots a Private Message Find more posts by Boots Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Who else?
Who knows?

Minors shouldn't look at sex books.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 07:16 PM
Who else? is currently offline Click here to Send Who else? a Private Message Find more posts by Who else? Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Atheist Petitions to Have Bible Banned from Schools for Its Depictions of Sex Crimes

Since July of 2021, more than 200 books have been banned in various school districts across Florida, the state with the third-highest number of school book banning incidents in the U.S. With that in mind, political activist Chaz Stevens of Deerfield Beach has taken it upon himself to add another book to the lengthy list: the Bible.

This week, in letters sent to superintendents in eight school districts in Florida—including Miami-Dade County Public Schools and Broward County Public Schools—Stevens petitions the districts to ban the Christian Bible from classrooms and libraries, citing its inclusion of inappropriate topics.

Stevens cites age inappropriateness, social-emotional learning, mentions of bestiality and rape, and "wokeness" as reasons to ban the Bible. Each reason is accompanied by a corresponding Bible excerpt.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2022 06:42 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

How do you even remember these threads existed.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2022 07:23 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
How do you even remember these threads existed.

I am armed with a legendary memory and a search function.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2022 08:38 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

starhawk laughing out loud

I wonder if he ever left

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 01:53 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Since July of 2021, more than 200 books have been banned in various school districts across Florida, the state with the third-highest number of school book banning incidents in the U.S. With that in mind, political activist Chaz Stevens of Deerfield Beach has taken it upon himself to add another book to the lengthy list: the Bible.

This week, in letters sent to superintendents in eight school districts in Florida—including Miami-Dade County Public Schools and Broward County Public Schools—Stevens petitions the districts to ban the Christian Bible from classrooms and libraries, citing its inclusion of inappropriate topics.

Stevens cites age inappropriateness, social-emotional learning, mentions of bestiality and rape, and "wokeness" as reasons to ban the Bible. Each reason is accompanied by a corresponding Bible excerpt.

Nice laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 26th, 2022 04:15 PM