KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » video games

video games
Started by: BackFire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

I love video games.

Nintendo
The Legend of Zelda
Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3
Wizards and Warriors
Tetris
Blades of Steel
Ice Hockey
Stelth ATF
Ikari Warriors
Contra
Super C
Die Hard
Dragon Warrior
Major Leauge Baseball
Baseball Simulatior 1.000

Playstation
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Final Fantasy 9
NHL 2000
Metal of Honor
Metal of Honor 2
The Legend of Dragoon
Star Wars: Jedi Power Battles
Star Wars: Episode I
Major Leauge Baseball 2002

Nintendo 64
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (the funnest game I've ever played)
Zelda: Majora's Mask
Ken Griffey Jr. Slugfest
Bond
Conker's Bad Fur Day
Mario Kart

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 05:01 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

WOWZA! That's a lot of video games To!

I hated Majora's Mask.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 05:24 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

lol, you wanna see a big list of video games, shit i should name all the ones i own. i gotta own at least 200 of them total.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 06:18 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

quote:
But the big game of the moment for me is Medieval: Total War.
how is that game , shogun was pretty cool

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 06:42 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Last level I got to before returning it to Blockbuster was the theme park.
so you returned it without finishing it? feeble!!
quote:
Mah--Waitin for AnimalCrossing? Haha! It's already out here.
I know mad

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 09:33 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by Tex
All time fav game: Goldeneye 007 N64

that got boring after a few hours imo, played it and finished it in less then a day, was tempted to throw it out of the window but wouldn't be right 'cause it wasn't my game

quote:
Originally posted by ToMacco
Super Mario Bros. 1, 2, 3

The story behind #2 was just rediculous imo. 3 had great expansions with all the things he could turn into and was much much better then the others imo

quote:
Originally posted by Backfire349
i gotta own at least 200 of them total.

*almost in shock* only 200? I'm not even going to count mine!

oh, and mah... that CM challenge is still waiting wink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:15 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
that got boring after a few hours imo, played it and finished it in less then a day, was tempted to throw it out of the window but wouldn't be right 'cause it wasn't my game
hey, that game was the best FPS EVER when it was released.
quote:
The story behind #2 was just rediculous imo. 3 had great expansions with all the things he could turn into and was much much better then the others imo
since when has the story in a mario game been good, or important?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:22 AM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by mah
hey, that game was the best FPS EVER when it was released.

well, apperently I have high standards, wasn't impressed with the performance of certain games on the 64

quote:
Originally posted by mah
since when has the story in a mario game been good, or important?

well, had #2 first of them and you could have found a more original ending

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:27 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
well, apperently I have high standards, wasn't impressed with the performance of certain games on the 64
sick when you play a game 5 years after its released did you think it'd look good by todays standards?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:33 AM
yerssot

I know how old it is!
i.e. I still love to play Double Dragons II on my NES and Street Fighter II on SNES, and I like their graphics.
But with goldeneye I didn't like the graphics nor the firingsystem

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:42 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

that makes you a fool!wink

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Finti- Medieval is bloody good. Go buy! It has Vikings as well... though you have to play the Danes to get them, I am afraid.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:45 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quote:
Originally posted by mah
that makes you a fool!wink

why?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:46 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

because you fail to recognise the game that changed console FPS's forever.smile you can't expect the graphics to look good today!

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:48 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Changed them forever in the sense that someone had finally made a good one... still, console fps is still as much as a losing prospect as a PC platformer.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:49 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

like said, I like graphics on older games even better then this one

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:50 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Changed them forever in the sense that someone had finally made a good one... still, console fps is still as much as a losing prospect as a PC platformer.

nonsense. played Halo?

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:50 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Halo was just a stolen PC game AND it will be better on the PC. Goldeneye would also have been best on PC.

PC is just a far better FPS platform and only a fool would believe otherwise.

BtVS

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:55 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

gibberish, the amazing multiplayer modes of some console FPS's just can't be bettered with online play at a PC.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:56 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Multi-player does not a classic game make, and in any case all of those modes can be done on-line or by LAN.

And it is not gibberish. Everything a console can do with an FPS a PC can do better. Better controls, better customisation, better use of graphics hardware, mods, patches, add-ons... the list is absolutely huge and consoles don't have a damn chance in comparison.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Oct 5th, 2002 at 11:01 AM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2002 10:58 AM