KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » My Captain Jack Sparrow!

My Captain Jack Sparrow!
Started by: SammySparrow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

heres a couple of pics of my cat(s)(cats if i can find the others) and my dog:

my current dog:
(please log in to view the image)

MY cat(dont comment on mesmile:

My sisters cat(the oldest):

My brothers cat(the youngest):

And my old dog, who died of cancer(ive had two dogs before, but when i was like 3 weeks old they died):

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 01:36 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

I'm sorry for your dog. but your cats are absolutely gorgeous
and Nanami, your captain is so big, but still so beautiful

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 05:18 AM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ditte3

I love those pictures

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:08 AM
Ditte3 is currently offline Click here to Send Ditte3 a Private Message Find more posts by Ditte3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sifzensinril
I'm sorry for your dog. but your cats are absolutely gorgeous
and Nanami, your captain is so big, but still so beautiful

thanks, but my cat is a bloody rascal now, bloody *beep*:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 09:47 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

AWWW!!! I have 3 cats and a dog. 8D Jack love to torture my other pets. >.> And he loves water.......start the bathtub and he'll run in there watching the water...he has fallen in though...but it doesn't stop him.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 12:36 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifzensinril
Meself

lol, so he's a catfish, then

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 02:43 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

yes sif, id say he is, my cat will come into the bathroom when im about to have a shower and sometimes it'll get in there with me, so myn loves the water toobig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 07:01 PM
potcfan2003

OMG!! LOVE THE VIDEO!! THe cat was soooo cute... That song is so funny... where'd u get it? I'm gonna show my friend that song!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:20 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol,she posted the link to a vid, and in the description, its a place where u can download it, thats wat i didbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:33 PM
potcfan2003

YAY!!

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 08:34 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

yea. XDD I cut alot of the song out.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2007 10:24 PM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Too cool I hadn't seen this part before. I just got a black and white guy--well he got me, decided he was going to live at my house when he was just 4 inches long--ran away from a house across the street behind me, came up the alley three houses and into my back yard, where he authored a yowl-a-thron until I went outside, found him and fed him. Now I'm the human chew toy. My other gatitos are two grey tabbys like Jack--one is Reaux.com and the other Elle Di.com (French for she said cos she talks so much). Reaux is my lovey it/boy kitty--he's my not-a-manx, no tail any more becos of a car accident. He rides on my shoulders when I'm working in the yard, or at the computer. He's very careful to just leap up and not scratch--I didn't teach him he taught me. Elle Di will only come to you if you sing Don McLean's Bye Bye Miss American Pie, drove my Chevy to the levy...I'm an extremely well trained cat person.

I raised my cats like dogs--no here kitty kitty--I have an English bobby whistle and they have different blasts for themselves. They know it means haul catspaws home now. Also go find the Infinite Cat Project--it's too cool.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Last edited by texgodiva2s on Nov 7th, 2007 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2007 12:22 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

*update*
I'm worried about this cat,really! XD He REALLY acts like he just had a ton of rum...he's like...stupid. He's like: "Ow,that hurt...let me try again...ow,that hurt more....let's try again"

You can NOT have a ponytail holder...it could be in your hair and he'll take it out some how..

And he may be near-sighted. XD He doesn't really see things...but knows something is there..just not what.

I'll post a pic in time. XD

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:21 AM
SelinaAndBruce

That cat is a freaking dorable and what a great name.

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 06:41 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

you all remember that little kitty on the first page? Well...he's grown XD

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2008 07:02 PM
ibd4eva
Ivebeendepped 4 ever!

omg!! hes big!!

"Get that out of my face." "It's not in your face, it's in my hand." "Get what's in your hand out of my face." <3 set by yours truly

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 01:08 AM
ibd4eva is currently offline Click here to Send ibd4eva a Private Message Find more posts by ibd4eva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

I know! XD He fights like a pirate too..him and our dog,Ruby 'fighting'..really that's how they play and Jack wins in the end XD Though hes' declawed..

can't really see him though..

Old Post Aug 24th, 2008 01:53 AM