KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kratos vs Shadow the Hedgehog

Kratos vs Shadow the Hedgehog
Started by: ESB -1138

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed is enough of a factor to give kratos the win. kratos cant touch him.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 12:40 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

kratos cant touch shadow, he cant win.

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 12:41 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
judgement hand
Back from social life

kratos killed, a GOD, a powerful god. nd shadow doesn't have the balls to do what kratos would do with a smile on his face (horribly killing people) plus kratos it faster than you give him credit for, shadow may run fast, but if he tries to use homing attack, he will be impaled in numerous places

~ the blood thirsty hand of judgement

*Hitomi power up!!* (nice one ice jaw!!)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:58 AM
judgement hand is currently offline Click here to Send judgement hand a Private Message Find more posts by judgement hand Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

na, Judge is right, Kratos would just scream at the Hedgehog and he would stop still in his tracks, who says Shadow cannot be hit by Kratos? speed is what in a fight like this, hell have to come into melee range sometime to hit Kratos and then hell get decapitated or implaled, and as judge said it seems hell slow when he does an attack which is when hell die, Kratos has lightning bolts as well, destroy the Hedgehog from range, sure he can dodge it but a lucky hit can get someone even if their fast, and when it stops to try and do an attack, blast of lightning knock him out

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 10:36 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by judgement hand
kratos killed, a GOD, a powerful god. nd shadow doesn't have the balls to do what kratos would do with a smile on his face (horribly killing people) plus kratos it faster than you give him credit for, shadow may run fast, but if he tries to use homing attack, he will be impaled in numerous places

~ the blood thirsty hand of judgement

Shadow has killed a GOD. A GOD that controls space and time (Solaris the sun god). Shadow's lightspeed attack is all that is needed to put Kratos down.

Also all Shadow has to do is just use Chaos Control to freeze time and Kratos is a sitting duck.

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Apr 27th, 2007 at 07:08 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ESB -1138
Shadow has killed a GOD. A GOD that controls space and time (Solaris the sun god). Shadow's lightspeed attack is all that is needed to put Kratos down.

Also all Shadow has to do is just use Chaos Control to freeze time and Kratos is a sitting duck.

put Kratos down, with what, the little guy hitting him, his strength is certainly still not worthy, even Mortal Kratos can lift perhaps equel to about 20 tonnes, maybe much more, i dont see the hedgehog hitting that or above in weight without dieing from it himself

not to menstion from what i know of Solaris, all it does is shoot meteors and lasers, thats not exactley Godlike ,there many types of God, and this Solaris seems to be one of the weakest kind, compared to the Olympion gods from God of war at least

Last edited by Burning thought on Apr 27th, 2007 at 08:00 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:57 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Originally posted by Burning thought
put Kratos down, with what, the little guy hitting him, his strength is certainly still not worthy, even Mortal Kratos can lift perhaps equel to about 20 tonnes, maybe much more, i dont see the hedgehog hitting that or above in weight without dieing from it himself

not to menstion from what i know of Solaris, all it does is shoot meteors and lasers, thats not exactley Godlike ,there many types of God, and this Solaris seems to be one of the weakest kind, compared to the Olympion gods from God of war at least

Shadow flipped a semi-truck with a single hand. A semi-truck weighs around on average 36.2 tons. That's 16.2 more tons then what you believe Kratos can lift. So right there I've proven that Shadow is stronger then Kratos and faster.

Shadow's rings force him to hold back his power but the moment he removes them he unleashed full power.

Hmm...Solaris fused the past, present, and future into one single time in a dimension that was slowly fading into nothing. All Ares did was swing his sword. Compared to Solaris Ares is a panzie.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 11:01 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ares can create dimenstions and is only killable by godlike power, all Solaris seems to do is fire lasers and meteors to me. Solaris would be obliterated if it came to a true fight. Ares is enormous, can summon mountains the heigh of skyscrapers in a second around an opponent, smashing, call forth muliple weapons of power out of thin air.

Also Kratos can control Time also, hed simply kill Shadow before he was even born or created, a bit like when Shadows companion blows out the flame that Solaris started from...a measly flame, wow...solaris is certainly powerful

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 09:12 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ares can create dimenstions and is only killable by godlike power, all Solaris seems to do is fire lasers and meteors to me. Solaris would be obliterated if it came to a true fight. Ares is enormous, can summon mountains the heigh of skyscrapers in a second around an opponent, smashing, call forth muliple weapons of power out of thin air.

Also Kratos can control Time also, hed simply kill Shadow before he was even born or created, a bit like when Shadows companion blows out the flame that Solaris started from...a measly flame, wow...solaris is certainly powerful

Let's see Solaris fused together the past, present, and futue and was slowly sending them to an endless void. Solaris was capable of firing powerful laser beams and summom forth hundreds of meteors without cease. Heck it took Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver fighting it in the past, present, and future just to defeat it.

Shame that Kratos couldn't control time. He had to get the mirror of the Sisters of Fate to do so. Shadow can use Chaos Control even without a Chaos Emerald. And heck Kratos had to use Pandora's Box just to kill Ares.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 01:44 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's see Solaris fused together the past, present, and futue and was slowly sending them to an endless void. Solaris was capable of firing powerful laser beams and summom forth hundreds of meteors without cease. Heck it took Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver fighting it in the past, present, and future just to defeat it.

Shame that Kratos couldn't control time. He had to get the mirror of the Sisters of Fate to do so. Shadow can use Chaos Control even without a Chaos Emerald. And heck Kratos had to use Pandora's Box just to kill Ares.

well yes, thats because Ares is a true God. Seems to me Solaris is not much of a god, fusing past, present and future? thats not exactley an amazing feet, he cant be much of a time god if Sonic/shadow can overule him with Chaos control, and what do you mean hundreds of meteors, of what size, their not really worth calling meteors if he can make hundreds of them, they would have to be tiny, where do you battle it, hundreds of meteors of large size would destroy the Earth, ime guessing their probably tiny.

Kratos is now in command of the mirror and his fate, so in truth, he cannot be beaten, at his slightest whim he can be in the mirror room which is a conduit of time where he can change his fate. Besides, What Kratos are we talking about here?, what part of the game, there are MANY Forms of Kratos during the game, what part is it

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 07:14 AM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

the guys is strong and moves like lightning....OF COURSE he's gonna cream kratos.

kratos tries to hit shadow and his shorts fall off instead

~Sado

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 09:51 AM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sado22
the guys is strong and moves like lightning....OF COURSE he's gonna cream kratos.

kratos tries to hit shadow and his shorts fall off instead

~Sado

not necceserily, it depends on what Kratos this is, Mortal is not enough, he is mortal throughout the whole of God of war 1, pandoras box included, he is mortal when he beats all the major enemies in God of war 2, the only time he is a God is when the player has no control over him really, apart from you still have a lot of Godly power at the beginning of 2, hes not a full God. Kratos can just use his Urns, the 6/7 that give him super powers

also his speed will mean nothing if kratos spins, hell simply be like shooting a hamster out of a cannon and into a fruit splicer

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 10:32 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

well yes, thats because Ares is a true God. Seems to me Solaris is not much of a god, fusing past, present and future? thats not exactley an amazing feet, he cant be much of a time god if Sonic/shadow can overule him with Chaos control, and what do you mean hundreds of meteors, of what size, their not really worth calling meteors if he can make hundreds of them, they would have to be tiny, where do you battle it, hundreds of meteors of large size would destroy the Earth, ime guessing their probably tiny.

Kratos is now in command of the mirror and his fate, so in truth, he cannot be beaten, at his slightest whim he can be in the mirror room which is a conduit of time where he can change his fate. Besides, What Kratos are we talking about here?, what part of the game, there are MANY Forms of Kratos during the game, what part is it

Considering again Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to fight Solaris in the past, present, and future just to even affect him means a lot. Heck Robotnik himself told the three that it was impossible to defeat Solaris. All you could do was try to attack its conscious.

Not only that but they had to have the 7 Chaos Emeralds just to stand a chance against Solairs. The 7 Chaos Emeralds bestows upon one (or in this case three) unlimited power and invinciblity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovBv5xQwpA

And they're not metoer as much as dark orb thingies. I really don't know what they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFLpCxcOckY

Yeah I could see why Ares would be considered a great god. Getting overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal. The God of War being overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal.

Ok Shadow was shown with teh power to travel through time. Shadow travels to when Kratos was born and kills him. Heck I doubt Kratos would be capable of getting to the Ark.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 06:54 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Shadow Stomps him.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 07:10 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Considering again Sonic, Shadow, and Silver had to fight Solaris in the past, present, and future just to even affect him means a lot. Heck Robotnik himself told the three that it was impossible to defeat Solaris. All you could do was try to attack its conscious.

Not only that but they had to have the 7 Chaos Emeralds just to stand a chance against Solairs. The 7 Chaos Emeralds bestows upon one (or in this case three) unlimited power and invinciblity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ovBv5xQwpA

And they're not metoer as much as dark orb thingies. I really don't know what they are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFLpCxcOckY

Yeah I could see why Ares would be considered a great god. Getting overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal. The God of War being overpowered in a sword lock by a mortal.

Ok Shadow was shown with teh power to travel through time. Shadow travels to when Kratos was born and kills him. Heck I doubt Kratos would be capable of getting to the Ark.

Kratos just wills it to happen, and his in the Room of the fates ready to just go in the mirror and he can kill Shadow before he is even created, i still think Kratos' way is faster, still your forgetting the urns that allow incredible feets, and sure kratos was a mortal, but a mortal with the power of Pandoras box, think of the box as a handful of Chaos emeralds, thats waht it is like to Kratos when he fights Ares. if he was ordinairy he would obviously gotten crushed, also that video shows the later fight, the mountains he does are good but his skill in the first phase is much better, hes a lot faster

i still dont see Shadow taking this, atm i say it will be a long battle but a stalemate mostly, Shadow has speed, but i still dont see his strength, Kratos has lifted a large concrete building as a mortal, and in Titan mode, can lift the fingers of a titan, which have to weigh far far over anything such as what i said before 15 tonnes, perhaps up to 50, even more, their like each near the size of a bus, problem is Kratos' strength is very inconsistent since at tmes he seems to have trouble with even concrete blocks, then the next minute his throwing over tonnes-hundreds of tons of stuff

maybe ill admit in the end since hes a mortal Kratos will get tired if Shadow keeps over and over bashing him, in the end Kratos will get beaten but it would take a long time, unless he uses Urns, then hes unbeatable but their more of a cheat than anything so i dont think they rly allowed

Last edited by Burning thought on Apr 30th, 2007 at 07:34 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 07:25 PM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

And like I said before Shadow can lift a semi-truck which on average weighs 36.2-44.4 tons in the video game Shadow the Hedgehog with one hand. Shadow's rings on his wrists also restrict his power as seen at the end of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).

The moment he removes those rings his true strength explodes into a wave of energy that even an army of Mephiles the Darks couldn't handle and before hand a single Mephiles was capable of fighting Shadow, Rouge, and Omega at once.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 09:29 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

And like I said before Shadow can lift a semi-truck which on average weighs 36.2-44.4 tons in the video game Shadow the Hedgehog with one hand. Shadow's rings on his wrists also restrict his power as seen at the end of Sonic the Hedgehog (2006).

The moment he removes those rings his true strength explodes into a wave of energy that even an army of Mephiles the Darks couldn't handle and before hand a single Mephiles was capable of fighting Shadow, Rouge, and Omega at once.

regardless, Mortal Kratos will be worn down to tiredness since i would not use his urns in this fight, still if it was God Kratos it would be far more interesting evil face

Old Post May 1st, 2007 07:56 AM
MadMel
Heh

shadow would only have a chance against god kratos if he had the emeralds, and even then it would only get interesting if uber diablo and kain showed up evil face

Old Post May 1st, 2007 09:32 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
shadow would only have a chance against god kratos if he had the emeralds, and even then it would only get interesting if uber diablo and kain showed up evil face

laughing Uber Diablo, Kain and Shadow with emeralds VS God Kratos, tat would be an awsome fight, but i think in the end, shadow would be dead, Diablo and kain would defeat Kratos, or stop him, maybe throw him down and seal him away like the Gods did to the Titans in God of war 2

hmm wonder if Kains reaver can drain Godly power, meh

Old Post May 1st, 2007 11:25 AM
MadMel
Heh

doubt it...plot devices would get in the way
[southern american accent]damn those crafty plot devices[/southern american accent]

Old Post May 1st, 2007 11:38 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote