KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter: Gangster Version

Harry Potter: Gangster Version
Started by: Spidervlad

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Harry Potter: Gangster Version

Alright, before anyone starts reading this. Really, i'm a literal and intellegent person who never got a B on any English subject. So any mistakes of spelling I make is INTENTIONAL.
Second of all, this isn't ment to be intellegent. This is ment to be stupid, random, and thus funny. Alright, now lets get started.

Chapter 1: The Dursleys

Harry woke up in the middle of the night as his nose picked up a nasty smell.

"Goddamit Hegwid, if you fart again i'm a blow your head open" said Harry.

The owl cheerped at Harry. The owl knew who really farted, like fifty times in the past 5 hours of sleep.

"Thats right, yor sorry butt shouldn't be talking back to me" answered back Harry.

At this point of the story, you might wonder what happened to the heroic boy who saved so many lives...

It all began on one September morning, like no other. Harry was bored, and he did not know what to do. Then, he encountered a special spell he found in a book. A spell... A spell like no other!

Harry read the spell and wanted to try it, he heard it has amazing effects. And so, he read aloud the spell.

"Gutmeheigh!" He shouted as he pointed at his desk. Suddenly, a stack of herbs which looked like leaves of a maple tree except with alot of different pointing ends appeared on his desk.

The book said to burn them and inhale them.

AND THAT, is how, Harry Potter, the boy who lived, got addicted to drugs.

Suddenly a brown dusty colored owl hit the window with a clang.
"NO Hegwid, I'm not giving you any of my Marijuana you stupid bag of soysauce mixed with beatrice!!!!!" said the sleepy Harry Potter.

Then, a letter came through the slip in the window. Harry opened the letter, in the proccess accidentaly sticking it up his own nose. The letter was from the Weasleys, saying that they will be coming to the Dursley's house to take him to the Burrow.

"Hedwig, doez you thinkas that we can persade Ron to try this stuvv?"
asked Harry smacking his head against the table a few times before realizing what he was doing.

"Hahaha, Hedwig. Yo wunna know somethingz hilarious?" asked Harry sniffing some Marijuana.
Hedwig hooted.
"Ya know where weasles livez in?"
"Da burrow!"
And with that Harry began laughing, and then was abruptly stopped when the window lock broke apart and the window slammed into Harry's face.

[To Be Continued]

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 04:02 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 09:16 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Syren
dreaming

Not funny. Really, painfully unfunny. Also, you said any mistakes you made during the story were intentional? Because you're 'intellegent', right? laughing out loud

Also, the whole Harry Pothead thing has so been done.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 10:06 AM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Syren
Not funny. Really, painfully unfunny. Also, you said any mistakes you made during the story were intentional? Because you're 'intellegent', right? laughing out loud

First of all, I am intellegent. Second of all, this isn't Harry Pothead.

This is GANGSTER version. You'll see the difference later when Harry and Ron try to rob the Diagonal Alley bank.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 06:39 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

Um...........

It's a very interesting story.

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2007 11:49 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Harry was lying on his bed, looking surprisingly somber. On each of his knuckles in both hands were formed the words "Gangster"

Harry looked over at snow white Hedwig. "Hey cracker, you think I can become a real gangsta?!" asked Harry.

And then, Harry heard a boom downstairs. Harry laughed for a few seconds. Then, he abruptly stopped. "Wait, what the hell, that wasn't my fart" Harry reclined.

"Hedwig, do you think it might be the spirit of Toupac?" asked Harry. Harry's eyes lit up at the idea and he ran downstairs.

What he saw was Mr.Weasley in his brown robes, covered in ash.
"What the ****, you aint no Toupac!" said Harry.

"Hey there, Harry! Using new Muggle terms are you? ****? What does that mean" said Mr.Weasley.

"Oh, it means my darling. You should say it to Mrs. Weazl." answered Harry.

"Dat would be very kewl, ya know, with you acting all Muggle in your house" added Harry.

"Good idea, Harry! I'll do that immediately once I get home" said Mr. Weasley. "So Harry, are you ready and packed?"

"Do I ****ing look like i'm ready and packed? I'm not high am I?" replied Harry.

"Oh dont worry about your height, you grew A LOT since the last time I saw you" answered Mr. Weasley.

"Shut up nigga" stated Harry as he ran up to his room and began packing. Really, he didn't pack anything except a few packs of marijuana in cases he lost his wand somewhere and wouldn't be able to conjure it.

"Hedwig, I will take yo with me, butz only if you promise me yo will neva **** and pee on my dope again" said Harry as he took the cage.

"Later, we can teach yo to rap" said Harry going downstairs.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 02:15 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Syren

You know, whats intresting is that I find it hilarious, and so does Mist apparently no expression .

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 06:24 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

In fact. laughing out loud I will be posting more in time to come.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2007 07:17 PM
Syren
dreaming

Originally posted by Spidervlad
First of all, I am intellegent. Second of all, this isn't Harry Pothead.

This is GANGSTER version. You'll see the difference later when Harry and Ron try to rob the Diagonal Alley bank.

Intelligent wink

Ok, ok, I take back what I said. I'll wait to see how it turns out.

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 02:26 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickey
Fallen Angel

I love ur sig Burnt Pancakes!

Thanks Neha for the sig!

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 09:58 PM
Nickey is currently offline Click here to Send Nickey a Private Message Find more posts by Nickey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hproxmysox93
OoOoOo

hmm..pretty good..im trying to picture harry doing all this stuff and im laughing sooooo hard right now..

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 12:32 AM
hproxmysox93 is currently offline Click here to Send hproxmysox93 a Private Message Find more posts by hproxmysox93 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Harry stepped into the fireplace and threw the ash onto them. He waited.

"What the ****?" He said as nothing happened.

"Well well, Harry, you just have to say the name of the location you want to go to" said Mr. Weasley.

"Fo shizzle. I knew that. " Then Harry nodded but then stared at Mr.Weasley again.

"Am I going to ****ing have to feed you raw eggs, or will you ****ing tell me whats the name of the location were going to." said Harry, annoyed.

"Oh, it's the Burrow, Harry!" replied Mr. Weasley.

"My balls" replied Harry.

"BURROW!" Harry shouted and threw the ash down. He started twirling and spinning, and began having a nauseating feeling in the pits of his stomach similiar to the time he drank to drink a vodka mixed with cocaine.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 01:01 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

gotta admit it's kinda funny.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 02:33 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote