KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread

The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

oooh tough one no expression

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

quote: (post)
Originally posted by diabloprimeevil
Azmodan the lord of lies

azmodan - the lord of sin stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:48 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
azmodan - the lord of sin stick out tongue

indeed madmel, he is lord of sin, i typoed it as lord of lies, roll eyes (sarcastic) always get them two mixed up stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:54 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 11:59 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Actually, I believe the closest matchup of Tyraels complete angelic strenght, all out, would be Diablo.. They are close to the same skills if both fight to the very last breath.. Diablo, yes will have the upper hand smile

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:07 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

I wanna join but I wanna be an elf mage >__<

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:10 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tela
I wanna join but I wanna be an elf mage >__<

hmm well i dont have any proper objections, although to my knowledge i dont think elves are in Diablo but i dont mind, since this is unhosted however everyones views are important, what do you guys think?

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 12:51 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I think the appearance of an elf would be approveable, but I don't think it should be allowed with elven feats erm

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 01:00 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I think the appearance of an elf would be approveable, but I don't think it should be allowed with elven feats erm

okie, what are elven feats anyhow, their not that much stronger than humans are they, just better eyesight, and now most humans are nephilim in the story they may be overshadow a lot, but i suppose it wont be too bad for you to be an elf Tela big grin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 03:15 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I guess not.. It does not violate a lot of Diablo "laws", because of the magic and all that.. I was more thinking about the age immortality thing.. Thousand of years old..

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 05:40 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
I guess not.. It does not violate a lot of Diablo "laws", because of the magic and all that.. I was more thinking about the age immortality thing.. Thousand of years old..

hmmm yeh, maybe he can join as a young elf, say, human age rather than an ancient one

Old Post Apr 26th, 2007 06:49 PM
MadMel
Heh

diablo is strictly non elves..idk about this..
its up to BT

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:17 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Elf or not, I'm quite sure I'll interact with her as just a person and never specify that she is an elf, as I dont think there should be.. Diablo is pure human, except for the enemies.. No matter what the character sheet says, I'm seeing all madeup as humans big grin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:39 AM
MadMel
Heh

same

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 08:27 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm ok i dont really think an Elf is viable, tbh i personally think we should keep it diablo orientated, Nephilim, Humans, Demons etc etc but no elves sorry Tela

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 10:33 AM
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

Originally posted by Burning thought
nah you can play as him Prime

and yeh evil face a battle between Tyrael and Diablo at their full strength would be an incredible battle, but i reckon Diablo would have the upper hand

hmm do you think Tyrael is as strong or stronger than Inarius

hmm tough to decide i think diablo would win as tryael nolonger has the azure rath sword i got lost when baal was freed any way i am gona be a necromance with some strainge behaivural patters kinda like nilithak if you know what i mean

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:12 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

Character name:kai

Bio: he is a nobal necromancer who up untill now has faught paladins as well has evil as he lived under the asumption there was no god because if there was why would he let the evils come to earth but upon a meeting with tryael it kinda chainged his perception and the fact that tryael told him to stop killing the servants and warriors of god he lived in the kurast jungle for most of his life bannishing the zakarum temple gardians who fell to mephisto so long ago but sensing the destruction of the world stone set off in search of tryael to find out what is going on)

Equipment:staff of the zakarum a staff that he recoverd from the temple given powers of evil as it is infused with the souls of the zakarum he has destroyed and set free. trangouls armore necromancers plate mail. amulat of sin icon recoverd from the place where mephisto fell in the zakarum temple unsure as to what it dose he keeps it as a memento of the destruction of a prime evil and it looks cool and fetted trophy

Abilities/powers: summon goloms (clay,blood,metal and fire) skeleton mage. poisen nova ,teeth , bone speer , blood spirit , revive fallen enemys , bone wall/ prison cage and finaly poisen corps explode.

Attachment: necro.jpg
This has been downloaded 43 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:33 PM
diabloprimeevil is currently offline Click here to Send diabloprimeevil a Private Message Find more posts by diabloprimeevil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
diabloprimeevil
lost to the wind

ohh sorry this is my staff

Attachment: 3787497908.jpg
This has been downloaded 41 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:33 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

hmm tough to decide i think diablo would win as tryael nolonger has the azure rath sword i got lost when baal was freed any way i am gona be a necromance with some strainge behaivural patters kinda like nilithak if you know what i mean

Strange as Nilithak? You picked the stranges there is no expression

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:10 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Character name:kai

Bio: he is a nobal necromancer who up untill now has faught paladins as well has evil as he lived under the asumption there was no god because if there was why would he let the evils come to earth but upon a meeting with tryael it kinda chainged his perception and the fact that tryael told him to stop killing the servants and warriors of god he lived in the kurast jungle for most of his life bannishing the zakarum temple gardians who fell to mephisto so long ago but sensing the destruction of the world stone set off in search of tryael to find out what is going on)

Equipment:staff of the zakarum a staff that he recoverd from the temple given powers of evil as it is infused with the souls of the zakarum he has destroyed and set free. trangouls armore necromancers plate mail. amulat of sin icon recoverd from the place where mephisto fell in the zakarum temple unsure as to what it dose he keeps it as a memento of the destruction of a prime evil and it looks cool and fetted trophy

Abilities/powers: summon goloms (clay,blood,metal and fire) skeleton mage. poisen nova ,teeth , bone speer , blood spirit , revive fallen enemys , bone wall/ prison cage and finaly poisen corps explode.

hmm all is good, apart from there is no "God" in the Diablo universe or has not been heard of, the highest form of rank in the high heavens is the angelic council, or perhaps Arch-angel himself, if you leave that part out of your bio its ok, maybe he can just tell you not to kill warriors of the light

also your armor, Trag ouls is a little advanced, Trag ouls is like, the highest level Necromancer set and from the beginning at least i would quite like it to be fairly basic gear, if not maybe one super item, so maybe you can choose either to keep your staff or armour, apart from that all good, the overall character and abilities are approved big grin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:26 PM