KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread

The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Will we have to go by the skills in the game, or can we be 'Just another lighting sorceress'? smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:39 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Marie-Lee
Will we have to go by the skills in the game, or can we be 'Just another lighting sorceress'? smile

you dont have to, but you can if ya want smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:01 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

I prefere having my characters less specified when it comes to abilities smile 'Fire magic', instead of saying 'Fire Ball', 'Fire Bolt', 'Fire Wall' and instead I can do all of those and other fire related spells big grin

I am uncertain of what class I will be, but it is soon to be decided big grin

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:06 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Player Name:
Marie-Lee

Character name:
Terrie Yellow

Bio:
At the age of very young, Catja was taught by a druid the way of nature. She could at first not even cast a spell, but as the years passed she learnt the way of nature. She have focused her learning on the summoning rituals of the druidic forces. She holds the power to summon beasts from nature to fight by her side, to fight for her. She is low on physical strength and due her young age she is very uncunning of the world. Nevertheless she was prophesied at young age to be one that had the chance to redeem the world from darkness.

Using the skin of a bear as clothing, together with a talently made bearlike outfit, the bear is one of her favorite beasts. She is most likely the youngest adventurer and fighter of the light and nature that have so far walked the earth. Her father kept saying she were not supposed to fight. Not yet, but she never listened. With a mind held on one single thing, she is out to free the world from darkness. Her young age is illuminating, as she have a nature force stronger than many elder druids. She have it growing inside her, getting stronger for every day that pass her life. The one problem would be that she do not know how to master even half of her abilities, which sometimes can make spells appear out of the blue, that she was not even aware she could cast.

Equipment:
A bear outfit, improving her druidic skills. It is enchanted by a great druid a long time ago, given to her as a gift and a chance to fight against evil. Removing the outfit might reduce her force with nature, until the equipment is once more added onto her.
She have several bells attached to the costume, which will alert anyone nearby that she is approaching. It was mainly there for the reason that her father could keep track of her, if she decided to run away like she often did.
With her father gone, the bells is a reminder of him and they are something she values greatly. The whole outfit is counted as a set. Combined, the armor increase her powers in most ways possible.

Abilities/powers:
The forces of nature grow from the palm of her hand. She have the ability to summon beasts, manipulate fire and ice in different ways and even cast it. She know she is capable of transforming, but she have not yet learnt to master that ability. She lives with the fear of not being able to transform back.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:26 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hehe nice character, approved smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:37 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Great smile

Am I, as a druid limited to summon Wolves, Birds, Spirits, Worms and Bears? Or can I summon more than that? confused

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:43 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Great smile

Am I, as a druid limited to summon Wolves, Birds, Spirits, Worms and Bears? Or can I summon more than that? confused

i suppose you could, as long as its nothing too great or powerful, unless ofcourse someone else in the RP objects to it

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:47 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Can I summon The mighty Ixys, legendary and undefeatable Dragon of Life and Death? smile

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Apr 27th, 2007 at 05:04 PM

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:59 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can I summon The mighty Ixys, legendary and undefeatable Dragon of Life and Death? smile

hmmmmm (an hours think later) erm...no big grin stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 06:20 PM
MadMel
Heh

hmmm
i wonder whats D3s opening cinema would be??
i hope it'll be diablo fighting all 7 D2 heroes
that'd be an awesome fight to watch

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 02:13 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MadMel
hmmm

haha yeh, i watched a funny little anime thing of diablo fightin a Barb.Necro and Pala, but they all got creamed in seconds, was only a player made one tho so not best quality but good for a player made if you kno wat ime saying big grin

/cry, is Diablo 3 announced yet, they have to soon surely, its a pain. Prob most populour and IMHO it beats all other hack and slash games of its time and maybe some of this time, Final Fantasy can ship out sequels fast and imo their nothing comapred to Diablo. why cant Blizzard just hurry, their bringing out Hellgate london though, should be fun until D3

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:40 AM
Chizzle
Diablo2FAN

Hmm, this sounds fun. I really like Diablo2 the story for the game is very good and i think you got a just as good story.

I hope i can join big grin

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 11:00 AM
Chizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Chizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Chizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

sure you can join
you cant be diablo though evil face

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 01:03 PM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Errrr. . .nevermind embarrasment I'll try to find something ekse to be >__<

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 02:29 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Originally posted by Burning thought
hmmmmm (an hours think later) erm...no big grin stick out tongue

Too bad! Just because you said no, the world will end and Diablo will conquer We could have saved it if you accepted

Originally posted by Chizzle
Hmm, this sounds fun. I really like Diablo2 the story for the game is very good and i think you got a just as good story.

Be a common soldier, like me, diabloprimeevil and Burning Thought smile We can not expect Tyrael to do all the work. We need a lot of bodies to take the hits big grin

Originally posted by MadMel
hmmm

If I know Blizzard and the Diablo creation right, then it will probably be brief flashes of the fight.

The barbarian leaping into the battle with a huge axe.
The paladin shooting some holy bolts.
The sorceres charging up a fireball.
The amazon doing amazone stuff, running, jumping and shooting.
The druid order a pack of wolves to bite him and has a bear roaring next to him.
The assassin walking out of the dark, only having her eyes and blades visible until the very final moment where she comes out of the shadow and strikes.
The necromancer applying a ritual or curse on Diablo.

The final scene is Diablo facing up into the skies, roaring and falling to his knees with his soul abandoning him big grin

That is how I imagine it would look like stick out tongue

Last edited by Super Marie 64 on Apr 28th, 2007 at 03:14 PM

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 03:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Chizzle

sure you can join m8, just type up a char sheet and ill get back on ya for it

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 10:12 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Hey can I be a gargoyle?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 01:29 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

A super gargoyle? Because I think a normal gargoyle would die rappidly stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 01:41 AM
MadMel
Heh

Too bad! Just because you said no, the world will end and Diablo will conquer We could have saved it if you accepted
Muhahahaha evil face

Be a common soldier, like me, diabloprimeevil and Burning Thought smile We can not expect Tyrael to do all the work. We need a lot of bodies to take the hits big grin
sure we can stick out tongue

If I know Blizzard and the Diablo creation right, then it will probably be brief flashes of the fight.

The barbarian leaping into the battle with a huge axe.
The paladin shooting some holy bolts.
The sorceres charging up a fireball.
The amazon doing amazone stuff, running, jumping and shooting.
The druid order a pack of wolves to bite him and has a bear roaring next to him.
The assassin walking out of the dark, only having her eyes and blades visible until the very final moment where she comes out of the shadow and strikes.
The necromancer applying a ritual or curse on Diablo.

The final scene is Diablo facing up into the skies, roaring and falling to his knees with his soul abandoning him big grin

That is how I imagine it would look like stick out tongue
[/B]
wtf would holy bolt be of any use against daiblo laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 02:05 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by trademark
Hey can I be a gargoyle?

i suppose, but thats one of Diablos things so you would be his to command. Why a Gargoyle just curious of all things

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 09:44 AM