KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread

The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MadMel
Heh

gargoyles touch erm

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 10:35 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

quote: (post)
Originally posted by MadMel
Muhahahaha evil face

You see! It has already started sad

sure we can stick out tongue

Sweeeeeet big grin Well then smile If I am not needed, I am going to the beach shifty

wtf would holy bolt be of any use against daiblo laughing out loud

Holy Bolt has healing abilities big grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 12:31 PM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

Originally posted by Burning thought
i suppose, but thats one of Diablos things so you would be his to command. Why a Gargoyle just curious of all things

I really do not know I just thought it would be different

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 01:30 PM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by trademark
I really do not know I just thought it would be different

hmm well i suppose its allowed, make a character sheet, in Diablo Gargoyles were simply animated stone that could go near invincible when they froze still but i dont know if they can carry weapons or such, in the game they did not but it may be allowed in this RP, anyway make a character sheet so i can see how you would make it please big grin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 02:50 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

When will I be kicking Diablo minion asses? no expression [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When will this start?

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 10:51 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm id like a few more people to sign up first, so far we have you, me, Madmel and Marie so i think if Trademark makes his character, then we can begin

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 11:24 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

We are not good enough for you?

No, j/k big grin

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 01:52 AM
Super Marie 64 is currently offline Click here to Send Super Marie 64 a Private Message Find more posts by Super Marie 64 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I probably won't have my Char made until tomorrow Got a few essays to write tonight My greats downfall is procrastination. sad

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 02:30 AM
AttentionPlease is currently offline Click here to Send AttentionPlease a Private Message Find more posts by AttentionPlease Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
When will I be kicking Diablo minion asses? no expression [SPOILER - highlight to read]: When will this start?

when hell freezes over..
*patch 1.11 arrives* AAARRGH *hides*

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 07:19 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Marie-Lee
We are not good enough for you?

No, j/k big grin

hehe ofc not stick out tongue jus want to start with an extra player more than 4, 5 people will do fine

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 10:33 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

You could always join my Highschool RP at Ocean of Dreams while we wait happy The more the better stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 10:43 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You could always join my Highschool RP at Ocean of Dreams while we wait happy The more the better stick out tongue

it looks interesting buti think i have enough of school in real life laughing out loud thx for asking tho, anywho i think ill start the RP today sometime if i get round to it

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 11:14 AM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Oh yes, I apologize about the sudden of-topic embarrasment I will be patiently waiting for this to start happy

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 11:30 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh yes, I apologize about the sudden of-topic embarrasment I will be patiently waiting for this to start happy

smile no probs, hmm thinking up how to begin is the hardest bit

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 12:39 PM
Super Marie 64
Queen of Feuds

Like in books big grin

Start with Diablo dying, then go back to what happened before shifty

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: evil face

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 12:42 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

well lads and lasses the Rp thread is up and running, enjoy

Old Post Apr 30th, 2007 08:28 PM
MadMel
Heh

er...marie-lee, smilies cant be spoiler tagged

Old Post May 1st, 2007 06:45 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

For some reason, I think she know that.. She does it all the time no expression

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 1st, 2007 01:08 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

come come guys, me and Darth and getting into the Story

Old Post May 1st, 2007 06:58 PM
AttentionPlease
every1 stay calm

I have been delayed again as if anyone cares but My character will not be up until later tonight or tomorrow I got 8 projects to due that was suppose to be handed in yesterday

Old Post May 1st, 2007 08:41 PM