KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread

The Diablo RP: Sign up and story thread
Started by: Burning thought

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

quote: (post)
Originally posted by trademark
I have been delayed again as if anyone cares but My character will not be up until later tonight or tomorrow I got 8 projects to due that was suppose to be handed in yesterday

Take your time yes

"You will too eventually be part of my collection"

Old Post May 1st, 2007 09:17 PM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by trademark
I have been delayed again as if anyone cares but My character will not be up until later tonight or tomorrow I got 8 projects to due that was suppose to be handed in yesterday

okie its no rush, but madmel and marie seem okie to start, although i have not heard anything, maybe their ill? or just thinking of a spectacular entrance big grin

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 07:14 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm waiting for another of the adventurers to post, so that we know were we are heading.. Would not be very Tyrael like to say "I dont know where to go next"

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 07:20 AM
Nozdormu is currently offline Click here to Send Nozdormu a Private Message Find more posts by Nozdormu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

i posted
maybe tyreal can feel diablos presence

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 07:33 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I believe he can.. Strongly..

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 07:35 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

hmm yes i think so, even a Nephilim like my guy can sense Diablo when near, Diablos prescence is incredibly strong.

hmm in the RP diablos strength is at full, so hes not as weak as he is in the games, in the games he has barely a 10th maybe less of his power because he is still wearing a shell, even if it is close to his true form in look. In the Books Diablo has many forms and hes prescence alone can make people go mad to look upon him, even his own minions can go mad from looking at him, like in the book "sin war" books.

Whats the Debate of Diablo's power? what do you all think he is capable of, considering Inarius, Tyraels brother can destory the world 1000 times over, Mephisto owns Inarius according to story and hes often considered weakest of the 3 evils, so Diablo must be pretty hardcore

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:12 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MadMel
Heh

weakest...not by much, his uber range magics are pwnage..

Last edited by MadMel on May 2nd, 2007 at 09:50 AM

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:44 AM
MadMel is currently offline Click here to Send MadMel a Private Message Find more posts by MadMel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Well, we should not go fully lorewise as this is a RP.. It is fanfiction and could have different effects at some things..

I think we should make the identity of Diablo hidden from even the nephilims, to make the RP more playable.. Tyrael will of course sense diablo, but has the wisdom not to attack him and instead work to assemble the force.. The players like you, Burning Thought, Marie-Lee, trademark and the rest of the bunch should meet up first and things like that, before Tyrael, Diablo or anyone else break the secret..

As you said, Diablo was stronger than ever.. Maybe strong enough to hide his identity from those beneath divine level..

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 09:45 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Darth Extecute
Well, we should not go fully lorewise as this is a RP.. It is fanfiction and could have different effects at some things..

I think we should make the identity of Diablo hidden from even the nephilims, to make the RP more playable.. Tyrael will of course sense diablo, but has the wisdom not to attack him and instead work to assemble the force.. The players like you, Burning Thought, Marie-Lee, trademark and the rest of the bunch should meet up first and things like that, before Tyrael, Diablo or anyone else break the secret..

As you said, Diablo was stronger than ever.. Maybe strong enough to hide his identity from those beneath divine level..

hmm ok yes, hes certainly stronger though before he was banished to the mortal plane, in the RP hes regained his old powers, but yes he should be invisible to all but Angels and such

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:23 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I believe that is for the best.. That way Madmel can act more freely, which will not bore him out.. That way he can follow the group and remain interactive in the RP.. And Tyrael is not stupid enough to encounter him when the group is not ready for the task stick out tongue

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 10:31 AM
MadMel
Heh

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 11:01 AM
Tela

What species exactly are up for grabs?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 02:23 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

Originally posted by Burning thought
Character races and stats

Demons: these can be of a large variety, often they follow one of the 7 powers of hell which makes a large impression on their characteristics and behaviour, for example a demon of Diablo are usually the most intelligent and trick their enemies, although not usually the strongest, however some often can rival the minions of the other evils of hell, Baals are usually the most destructive hence the name, smaller beasts come in large numbers while larger ones are often the strongest minions of hell while mephisto has legions of undead

Undead: Undead are often udner the will of Mephisto or some sort of master who has brought life to a corpse, the Morlu are often the strongest of these, sometimes even greater than soome demons, especialy in numbers, under the eye of mephisto, these warriors are near impossible to stop, as their bodies reform and reshape even as they are destroyed.

Angels: powerful beings from heaven, often greater than most demons and undead however their numbers are far less and are often over run by demonic hordes, however the ability to fly as well as their great powers make them a strong race

Nephilim: these are those humans who have been told of the force growing within them, after being told they begin to understand the power and soon some can begin to become more powerful than the average angel or demon, able to succeed in many feats like weather control, blasts of magic, fire, crushing weaker enemies with but a thought, their power can become vast but most are not able of the greater feats but even the weaker ones are capable of fire blasts and shielding themselves and allies

Humans who have other gifts : this includes Mages who know many spells, Necromancers of Rathma who follow the teachings of Trag'oul the dragon of balance and capable of sumoning and controlling the dead, as well as destroying them when of high power. There are also skilled assasins, amazons, barbarians and other warriors among the human race who do not need the Nephilim gift for it disrupts their own prowess

Rules of the RP
usual rules apply, good language, long posts as apposed to one liners, NO Godmoding

These..

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 02:45 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I'm aware that Diablo has muscles, fyi stick out tongue It's Tyrael trying to talk his way trough the fighting..

Old Post May 11th, 2007 12:19 PM
MadMel
Heh

laughing out loud

Old Post May 11th, 2007 12:42 PM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

I have been blind! I played Diablo and look what I saw!

Blizzard is announcing a new game in august at BlizzCon!

I am suspicious!

Attachment:
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

Old Post May 18th, 2007 12:09 AM
MadMel
Heh

they're making a big announcement 2morrow stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2007 07:53 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Diablo 3 ftw!!1111!!!, i think they should make it their flagship, WoW is great and all but Diablo is a classic, are they not rich enough already from WoW, they should conentrate on brilliance and quality now of Diablo 3 big grin i want to create a barb...and see him in the latest graphics, although Kratos from God of war is almost the exactley same design laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2007 08:19 AM
MadMel
Heh

nah, if they made anothe barb, it'd be copying d2..not that thats a bad thing, but i reckon it should be a tad different..

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:27 AM
Nozdormu
Time is of the essence

My friend found some uncertain information, but what it seemed the game idea that they announce have been worked on for over 4 years, just planning, building story and such.. I think they should keep most of the classes and just edit them some..

Diablo 1 has the same classes as Diablo 2 with a few extra..

(Except for the monk, but Hellfire was a huge failure)

Maybe they will specify the classes.. Such as "Berserk" and such instead.. Make a class focuseable when reaching higher levels.. Would be nice..

Evolve Barbarian to either Knight or Berserk for example..

Old Post May 18th, 2007 09:36 AM