KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » X 23/Wildchild vs Cable/Wolverine

X 23/Wildchild vs Cable/Wolverine
Started by: guy222

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

The new rumor is their making Wild Child being related to Sabertooth; have to wait and see if that's true.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:53 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King_Mungi
The new rumor is their making Wild Child being related to Sabertooth; have to wait and see if that's true.

I read that also

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:20 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I thought it was obvious.

Judging by his appearance, powers, permiscuous taste (nipple rings?), and the trademark claws, on top of Wolverine saying the scent was like Sabertooth's and his own, AND then there's the potentially kinky name... it seemed apparent to me that Kyle is just the bastard love child of Wolverine and Sabertooth.

Am I the only one who sees this?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:49 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Is Wolverine the weakest of the "feral guys" ? The Native, Sabretooth and Daken, they all beat him nowadays, it's kinda disappointing.

Anyways, I doubt that just because wild child was able to sneak up on him, he can beat Wolverine in a fight. I can go and stab Tyson with a poisoned knife, kick him in the groin and then punch him. That doesn't mean I'm faster, stronger or better than him.

TK and TP prevails.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 02:37 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by llagrok
Is Wolverine the weakest of the "feral guys" ? The Native, Sabretooth and Daken, they all beat him nowadays, it's kinda disappointing.

Anyways, I doubt that just because wild child was able to sneak up on him, he can beat Wolverine in a fight. I can go and stab Tyson with a poisoned knife, kick him in the groin and then punch him. That doesn't mean I'm faster, stronger or better than him.

TK and TP prevails.

logan will get em back, he always does

thank u bz

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:31 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I thought it was obvious.

Judging by his appearance, powers, permiscuous taste (nipple rings?), and the trademark claws, on top of Wolverine saying the scent was like Sabertooth's and his own, AND then there's the potentially kinky name... it seemed apparent to me that Kyle is just the bastard love child of Wolverine and Sabertooth.

Am I the only one who sees this?

I wouldn't put it past Loeb

Well they did say in the comic Wild Child was indeed faster, the rest we don't know about as this was the first apperance of this "new" Wild Child.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:58 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

Strong Guy also called Exodus/Juggernaut lightweights and we all know what Forge said about how smart Wolverine was.

Even if someone claims that the other guy is faster or stronger, doesn't always make it so.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:01 PM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Strong Guy also called Exodus/Juggernaut lightweights and we all know what Forge said about how smart Wolverine was.

Even if someone claims that the other guy is faster or stronger, doesn't always make it so.

Huh? we saw Wild Child actually speedblitz Wolverine, and how often does Wolverine say someone is superior in that regard?

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 07:20 PM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 02:36 AM
-K-M-

Man that -K-M- is so clever

shifty

Old Post Jul 19th, 2008 05:32 AM
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2009 08:51 AM