KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Season 6 episode 6/20 "Noir"

Season 6 episode 6/20 "Noir"
Started by: ~JP~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
~JP~
yeah baby

Season 6 episode 6/20 "Noir"

Looks to be fairly cool.

IN A SPECIAL FILM NOIR EPISODE SHOT PARTIALLY IN BLACK AND WHITE, JIMMY SEES WHAT LIFE IN SMALLVILLE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE IN THE 1940s - After a secret meting with Lionel (John Glover), Lana (Kristin Kreuk) is shot at the Daily Planet by a mysterious gunman. Jimmy (Aaron Ashmore) is knocked out while studying photographs of the scene and dreams about a 1940s version of Smallville in which Lana is a femme fatale who orchestrated the murder of her tycoon husband Lex (Michael Rosenbaum), Clark (Tom Welling) works at the Daily Planet as a reporter and Lois (Erica Durance) is a sultry singer working at a bar owned by Lionel. Meanwhile, back in 2007, Clark discovers why Lana married Lex.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:31 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Noir Images thanks to KSite:
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:35 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 03:36 AM
Amazon

Ooo Lois looks so freakin hot.

Why is Jimmy back... damn.. He's mostly comic relief.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 04:15 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Hakunamatata

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 01:02 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon

Why is Jimmy back... damn.. He's mostly comic relief.

I like Jimmy alot. He and Chloe are cute. smile

Old Post Apr 27th, 2007 11:38 PM
Kon-El

This is going to be interesting to see big grin

"You'll be different, sometimes you will feel like an outcast, but you will never be alone, you will make my strength your own, you will see my life trough your eyes, as your life i will see trough mine. Son becomes a father, a father becomes a son"

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:13 AM
Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

2 directors cuts up at The CW smile

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 09:59 AM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Meh, I think it's pretty clear it's going to be pure filler. The writers threw in the "Clark discovers why Lana married Lex" part so fans'll think it was a worthy episode.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2007 02:52 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

wow thats gonna be gay

Watch out when we come for u

Old Post May 2nd, 2007 04:03 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Well, Rockets couldnt have picked a better Thursday for a huge playoff game. Because I dont give a damn about this episode.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 12:28 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

yeah Ill probably just watch Matzuzaka play for the red sox tahn watch this shi(tty) episode

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 06:01 PM
wwevstna is currently offline Click here to Send wwevstna a Private Message Find more posts by wwevstna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Lionel Looks badass
Jimmy looks like a kid trying to be an adult
Lois: Looks wicked pale and looks like she has really long arms.
Clark: Looks pretty cool, but kinda like a snob.
Chloe: I'm sorry but that hairdo is ridiculous.

But the episode sounds cool because it remids me of the old Superman comic books. Like Clark working for the Daily planet and stuff.

Last edited by Kal of Krypton on May 3rd, 2007 at 07:27 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 07:24 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

I liked it alot!

Best part was Clark shooting Lana~

Old Post May 4th, 2007 02:57 AM
Badabing
Karen

Lana looked hot in black and white film.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post May 4th, 2007 03:11 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

The only good thing about this peice of crap was seeing Lana get shot.
By Clark no less. lol

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 4th, 2007 04:52 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amazon

hm.... this was a kind of lame episode. Like I said before it was a classic comic relief episode with Jimmy at the head. (Thank god he's on assignment now. Hopfully we'll have the rest of the season without him.) Although the whole Lana as a helpless victim was completley iconified in the cliche damsel in distress routine. *puke.... Man when I head the gun shot and saw the foot in the elevator doorway I thought.. No.... they wouldn't. They wouldn't make Lana the victim AGAIN!!! Not after the last episode where she totally took charge. But they blew it... AGAIN!!!!

You know... I don't think I can like Lana whether she's good or evil. But I do feel bad for Kristen Kreuk. They aren't giving her much opportunity to be anything other than a cliche damsel that most of woman kind has been trying to erase for the past 50 years. Yuk.

I still love Lex though smile And Clark was pretty freakin hot in that suit. Chloe still totally kicks ass. I love Chloe! smile

Old Post May 4th, 2007 05:54 AM
Amazon is currently offline Click here to Send Amazon a Private Message Find more posts by Amazon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wwevstna
Master of the Universe

from the pics I thought it was gonna be in color not black and white that episode was so stupid no point to it except at the end

Old Post May 4th, 2007 07:07 PM
NoFate007

Such a worthless filler episode. This season started out so promising with "Zod", seemingly heading towards an actual SUPERMAN plot rather than the soap opera we've been getting. I'm all for a balance, but really, this entire season has focused more on Lana's whispering voice and bitching and virtually nothing about Clark in comparison. The few times that they do in fact tell something related to Superman, its good, but for the most part, this season, with the huge hiatus gaps and such, just seems like they were all too busy to sit down and write some good episodes.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 07:46 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Amazon
I love Chloe! smile

Don't we all?
I know I do.

Jimmy, that lucky ignorant bastard. mad

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post May 5th, 2007 09:35 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote