KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Favorite Bond Villains

Favorite Bond Villains
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Favorite Bond Villains

Rank or tell why there your favorites!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 01:44 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

Francisco Scaramanga by far. He is played by Christopher Lee - enough said. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 08:01 PM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scaramanga is up there... he, along with Trevelyan (sp?) [who is also a great Bond villain] are the closest things we have to 'evil James'. I am also partial to Elliot Carver, Dr. No, Khamal Khan, and Le Chiffre.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2007 09:50 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

My Top Favorites in no specific order.

1. Ernst Stavro Blofeld- The Joker or Lex Luthor of 007. James Bond archnemisis is the leader of the terrorist orginization known as SPECTRE.

2. Dr.No- A brilliant scientist with thos trademark steel hands. Arguably SPECTRE's #1 at the time.

3. Auric Goldfinger- One word describes this villain: CLASSIC. He is filthy rich and obsessed with gold. Oddjob is his henchmen and he is very dangerous. He is also has Pussy Galore working for him. Had Jill Masters painted gold while naked.

4. Fransisco Scaramanga- Alot of people like Sean Bean's performance in Goldeneye as the main villain:006. Supposedly Bond's equal. But if you havn't seen TMWTGG you are mistaken. For Scaramanga was the original and superior. Filthy rich and the most hostile man on the planet. Has his own island and his midget-servant Nick Nach tends him well.

5. Oddjob- Will always be remembered among Bond fans as the immensely strong and deadly henchman of Goldfinger. With his sheer mastery of throwing his hat at people, he seems at times unstoppable.

6. Rosa Klebb/Red Grant- Both in FRWL(which is the second best Bond film IMO) and did quite well. Klebb being the sideous withch she is and Red being SPECTRE's answer to 007 they are both loyal servants of SPECTRE.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 02:16 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rampant ox

I guess I should give real reasons why I like Scaramanga the most.

-He has his own private island, complete with personal Butler.
-Has his own power station, making the entire island self sufficient.
-The Golden Gun. Easily the best weapon in the Bond series and has since become an icon in Bond video games.
-Portrayed by the legendary Christopher Lee.
-Has his own flying car and Junk (Chinese Sailing Vessel).
-The fact that nobody in the world knows what he looks like is pretty damn awesome.
-Was the best and probably highest paid hitman in the world.
-Had Bond at gunpoint multiple times throughout the film, and was ultimately only killed because of his pride and arrogance.
-The fact that he has sex before he kills somebody is pretty neat.

There are more reasons, but I think that will suffice for now. Oh, I also quite like that white suit he wears.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 05:09 AM
Rampant ox is currently offline Click here to Send Rampant ox a Private Message Find more posts by Rampant ox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

I would have to say Francisco Scaramanga anyone who that actor Chris Lee plays is always fun to love and to hate!jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 4th, 2007 02:54 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Yea that scene was tight when they were on his island and they were talking and the next thing you know Scaramangas golden gun is right on Bond.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 12:15 AM
misskraidridley

General Ouramove, the evil general from Goldeneye.

Old Post May 22nd, 2007 09:40 PM
misskraidridley is currently offline Click here to Send misskraidridley a Private Message Find more posts by misskraidridley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader sith
darth sparrow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rampant ox

-He has his own private island, complete with personal Butler.
-Has his own power station, making the entire island self sufficient.
-The Golden Gun. Easily the best weapon in the Bond series and has since become an icon in Bond video games.
-Portrayed by the legendary Christopher Lee.
-Has his own flying car and Junk (Chinese Sailing Vessel).
-The fact that nobody in the world knows what he looks like is pretty damn awesome.
-Was the best and probably highest paid hitman in the world.
-Had Bond at gunpoint multiple times throughout the film, and was ultimately only killed because of his pride and arrogance.
-The fact that he has sex before he kills somebody is pretty neat.

There are more reasons, but I think that will suffice for now. Oh, I also quite like that white suit he wears.
god and i didnt know a thing about scaramanga

Old Post May 23rd, 2007 08:35 AM
vader sith is currently offline Click here to Send vader sith a Private Message Find more posts by vader sith Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

The guy with the silver teeth

Old Post Sep 1st, 2007 08:52 PM
coolmovies is currently offline Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Originally posted by coolmovies
The guy with the silver teeth
I beliebve your reffering to Jaws.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2007 11:42 PM
History Buff

Jaws, Goldfinger, Sanchez, the shipping tycoon from TSWLM, and Le Ciffre (sp).

Old Post Sep 11th, 2007 05:34 PM
History Buff is currently offline Click here to Send History Buff a Private Message Find more posts by History Buff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Balek
Editor

Blofeld- as played by Donald Pleasence, very cold and extremely menacing.

Sig and avatar by Starlock.

Last edited by Darth Balek on Sep 12th, 2007 at 10:21 PM

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 10:16 PM
Darth Balek is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Balek a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Balek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The people that played Blofeld in FRWL and TB were the most "cold and menacing" imo.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:38 PM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by Darth Martin
The people that played Blofeld in FRWL and TB were the most "cold and menacing" imo.

No. Donald Pleasence every time.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 11:42 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Shadow Z

Max Zorin, without a doubt. Any villain that Christopher Walken plays is memorable.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 10:32 AM
Lord Shadow Z is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Shadow Z a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Shadow Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Max Zorin, without a doubt. Any villain that Christopher Walken plays is memorable.

To be fair it is Walken that saves that movie for me.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 03:49 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

I think Mr. White could be one of my favorites, hopefully he has a more prominent place in the next movie.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2009 12:45 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Not really a main villain, but those goofball assassins Mr Kidd and Mr Wint were really funny.

I still use some lame lines they said in the film xD

Old Post Jun 14th, 2009 01:14 PM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthmaul1

Goldfinger, the only villian that could of killed bond and there was no way bond was getting out of it he was done for.
odd job
jaws
korean dued from die another day
carver from tomorrow never dies.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2009 09:22 PM
darthmaul1 is currently offline Click here to Send darthmaul1 a Private Message Find more posts by darthmaul1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote