KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Favorite Bond Villains

Favorite Bond Villains
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
pgdarth95

gold finger

Its been a long time, how have you been? You know, when you MURDERED me.
Ahh..well let us put that behind us....for science....you monster....

Old Post Jul 9th, 2009 06:56 PM
pgdarth95 is currently offline Click here to Send pgdarth95 a Private Message Find more posts by pgdarth95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Blofeld from FRWL/TB only.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2009 01:21 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by pgdarth95
gold finger

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 02:51 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt.Shakedown
Wannabe

Scaramanga

Sig and avatar by Scythe.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2009 12:15 PM
Sgt.Shakedown is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt.Shakedown a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt.Shakedown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ComicsGoddess
Comic Book Fangirl

Jaws and Oddjob, classic minion villains smile

Old Post Aug 12th, 2009 10:43 AM
ComicsGoddess is currently offline Click here to Send ComicsGoddess a Private Message Find more posts by ComicsGoddess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Those two are my picks as well and thats because they were the two most dangerous villains Bond ever messed with.you couldnt just merely him them over the head with a glass bottle and kill them like you could any other person.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2009 06:24 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
Scaramanga

I have always had a soft spot for Scaramanga as well. I think it is one of the best roles Christopher Lee ever had.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2009 11:00 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

I don't like Jaws. He represents the campy part of the Moore era.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2009 12:13 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by Darth Martin
I don't like Jaws. He represents the campy part of the Moore era.

I didn't mind him The Spy Who Loved Me, but they completely ruined him in Moonraker. But, nothing really good came out of that film.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2009 04:03 PM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forgotten Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goldfinger

Old Post Sep 6th, 2009 01:19 AM
Forgotten Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Forgotten Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Forgotten Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starmaker
Strange

Scaramanga

Old Post Oct 12th, 2009 10:46 PM
Starmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Starmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Starmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gotmovies

Goldfinger of course

Old Post Oct 16th, 2009 01:28 PM
gotmovies is currently offline Click here to Send gotmovies a Private Message Find more posts by gotmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stihoppum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cool

Originally posted by gotmovies
Goldfinger of course

Great info! Really informative. It is helpful for me. sad

Old Post Oct 19th, 2009 08:34 AM
stihoppum is currently offline Click here to Send stihoppum a Private Message Find more posts by stihoppum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RussellBrooks

Originally posted by coolmovies
The guy with the silver teeth

That would be Jaws. I didn't know that he (Richard Kiel) was also in Happy Gilmore with Adam Sandler.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 12:02 PM
RussellBrooks is currently offline Click here to Send RussellBrooks a Private Message Find more posts by RussellBrooks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RussellBrooks

Back in the beginning, I'd have to say that Goldfinger and Blofeld were among the best Bond villains because of the people that surrounded them. Blofeld had Rosa Klebb, Mr Wint and Mr Kidd (the lovers).
Goldfinger was great because he had Oddjob (who can forget the man with the killer hat), and Pussy Galore (who can forget that name).

In the 1980s, Max Zorin with May Day were an excellent duo. I love Christopher Walken.

Today would be Alec Trevelyan with Xenia Onatopp. You got to love a sociopath with a grudge and who hangs around with a freak who gets orgasms by killing men with her thighs. Come to think of it, that's the way I'd like to go.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 12:09 PM
RussellBrooks is currently offline Click here to Send RussellBrooks a Private Message Find more posts by RussellBrooks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Power

I would have to say that my favourite villain was without doubt Blofeld. In the earlier movies he really summed up what a super villain should be.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 07:48 AM
The Power is currently offline Click here to Send The Power a Private Message Find more posts by The Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeling

Scaramanga

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:12 PM
Feeling is currently offline Click here to Send Feeling a Private Message Find more posts by Feeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gygan
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love the person who done the villain role in Dr. No.He si my favorite villain

Old Post May 20th, 2010 07:37 AM
gygan is currently offline Click here to Send gygan a Private Message Find more posts by gygan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChocolateCake

I always liked Scaramanga.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 05:03 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Dr.No is great too.

Karl Stromberg of TSWLM is perhaps the most underrated villain of the series. Personal fav of mine. Great lair, voice, motive, and overall menace.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2010 03:19 AM