KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Snape not evil...

Snape not evil...
Started by: TomBlack

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
T.Maria
Oh, Spiffing!!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by scurran
I totally agree, i re-read HBP recently and came across the same little speech. It ties in with the whole dumbledore trusting snape thing. Maybe he trusted snape enough to get the job done, kill him, piss harry off and prove to voldy that snape is on his side in one fail swoop

exactly smile

Also, does anyone happen to think that we might see more of snapes background in DH??
in OOTP we saw flashes of his memory, i was just wondering if it were possible that we would find out more about him, and how he turned out like he is.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 10:58 PM
T.Maria is currently offline Click here to Send T.Maria a Private Message Find more posts by T.Maria Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

yes,I wanna hear more about Snape's history and Dumbledores.We never heard about him.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 11:25 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by ~Pielover~
Snape didn't kill Flitwick because knocking him outdistracted Hermionie and Ron. If he killed him, not only would they not stay with Flitwick long enough, but they'd think he killed him.

Duh.

That's very, very subjective yes

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:13 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by scurran
I totally agree, i re-read HBP recently and came across the same little speech. It ties in with the whole dumbledore trusting snape thing. Maybe he trusted snape enough to get the job done, kill him, piss harry off and prove to voldy that snape is on his side in one fail swoop

That's logical yes

Old Post May 11th, 2007 09:14 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote