KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge

Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge
Started by: suicidallove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Smoka Joka
Dat playaboy.

The woman sat down in a greasy puddle, strewn with blood and innards. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a spliff. With her blood spattered hand she sparked up, smoking all that sweet stuff. Then, a zombie emerged from the abyss, and due to the womans intoxication she and the zombie made love. Despite the zombie occasionaly biting. but they had a weird little hybrid crack baby. the end

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:13 PM
Smoka Joka is currently offline Click here to Send Smoka Joka a Private Message Find more posts by Smoka Joka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~Please don't trip the story line . I have an good mind to report you but I will give you another chance. ~

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 03:27 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OCC: Dont worry its just a cock being a cock lol...))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 12:48 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Who's going next.))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 11:55 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yoshiaki
Revived Member

((Hey u guys are still alive!! =P I was wondering if I could join in.. [yes i know its been a while] but hey it would be like the good old days when I was a part of it [superego implied]))

Back in Bulaku

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 10:38 PM
Yoshiaki is currently offline Click here to Send Yoshiaki a Private Message Find more posts by Yoshiaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shad0w_Frost

(( Yoshi! smile I remember u smile ))

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 05:12 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Hey Yosh, How are you? Yeh we are just about lol.. Comon guys lets keep this going smile yeh?))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 09:39 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked back up at the two men " Let's go and take care what ever it is you need to."

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 03:36 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

A man with a brown jacket sticked to wall like glue blowing his hair away from his face trying to get it out of his view. His green eyes peirced around the corner from the bar alley, He had to be sure there were no zombies there. Counting them one by one with as his eye was the only thing popping from dark alley way!

"one, two, three, four, five and one of those inside out men feeding on the dead" "those guys at least take ten shots."

Seth takes out his pistol counting the bullets left inside his light weight clip. "haha Great 13 bullets left lets hope this does it"

Bringing the pistol up to his face resting between his taking a deep breath. His light brown hair hanged down over the gun. "ITS TIME"

Popping out of the corner like lion tryin to catch his pray. Spaying bullets at the undead before him hoping they would go down and line up in a row so it would be easy than he actually thought.

The New RPD agent came from a city in california where crime was known and very popular. The training he went through, the hard work he learned, The day after staying overnight pushing to the limit, Did not train him for this. AS his life is now turned upside down!

Old Post Mar 27th, 2008 07:55 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked out the long dark ally. There it was some man firing bullets."Hope he's got it."She slowly walked toward him.carful not to frighten him but lound enough to let him know she was behide him.She drew out her pistal an fired an hollowed tip bullete into one of the undead."I'm right behide you."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2008 06:15 PM
zslick

A Bullet emerged from the shadows gracing by seth and hitting a zombie in the head. As seth wanted to turn around to see where it was coming from; he couldnt from the death wreaking in front of him as the zombies and the mutated creatures strikes right for him.

Than few second after the bullet was shot a voice stumbled out saying I got your back! Knowing that he had sense of relief knowing that the person behind was trust worthy FOR NOW!

Seth Running around in circles confusing the zombies in which direction to take, The licker just sticker its spiky tongue in tryin to stop seth. His black jacket gazed through the air as bullets fly into each zombie. He had chances to glance at the strangers but everything happening at once he only saw blurs, couldnt make a perfect image of the stranger. All zombies moans seem to cease as they all fall on the ground with their last growl. Only the licker stands alone. "Time to die" *CLICK* *CLICK* "The bullets are all gone* Seths eyes widen as looked at his barrel and no paying attention to in front of him.

He tripped on the charcoal ground. Looking at the horrible creature as hissed with slime dripping from drenched blood teeth. Seth pulled a knife out in a instant defensive move for desperation. As the licker leaped to kill it prey seth looked in horror and braveness holding his knife in a sharp position thinking *is this it?*

Old Post Mar 31st, 2008 10:15 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

As time seemed to slow an spining two of the four bullets flew into the Lickers fore head. As it fell to the ground Shalimar pulled her gun on Seth" Get up!. Take off you coat and shrit. So I can make sure theres no bite marks. don't turn around till I tell you"

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:26 PM
zslick

Shocked to the creature that leaped at him was now dead six feet in fron of him. Seth smirked and was about to thank the stranger but instead said something else as the sound of the voice he realized it was a female who was speaking.

"I barely even met you and you want me to get me naked" Seth took of his coat and revealed his worked out stomach and torso holding his gun in his right and his hands are in the hair as if hes praying to the gods.

"as you can tell, little lady no bite mark or would like me to take my pants off?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 01:36 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar closed her eyes and then opened them to show her cat eyes."Don't flatter yourself.I wouldn't even dare think of you in such an manner." She was impressed by him. "Hurry up an put them back on.The infected can smell live flesh." she knelled down to hand him his shirt" I'm Shalimar, and you are?"

Old Post Apr 4th, 2008 04:11 PM
zslick

"Haha as quick you are to get them off, you sure are quick to get them on" he looked at her as he noticed they weren't human eyes. He thought to himself for a min*maybe i should be the one on alert from you*

Seth watched her bend down to pick up his shirt while checking her physics out. When she looked back at him thats when he pulled up his pants making it seem he wasnt paying any attention to her.

" doesnt a lady introduce her self before the gentleman" Forgetting the situation on hand seth male instincts seem to kick as now he is flirting with forgetting what she said about dont flatter your self. He now a had a smirk on his face.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2008 08:39 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

She pushed his shirt against his chest"No. As I told you they can smell live flesh." What? What do you mean by the gentleman introducing himself first?"She could help but to wonder these things. She had grown up in the lab."Do all men act this way?"

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 02:30 PM
zslick

"haha" putting on shirt seth covered his exposed torso! "well my name is seth, forget the whole gentlemen thing, ill explain later if you like"

"well lady looks like were goin to have to find some cover or find other surviviors, because this isnt the warm, fuzy welcome i wanted."

Seth looked at her in confusion. *was she toyin with me or does she really not know what im talking about?* He whispered under his lips looking in the ground hoping she wont hear, "huh where you from another planet, or an .... no"

Seth chuckeled than walked toward throwing his hand to her "nice to meet you, now that foreplay is over can we get to the real part".

Old Post Apr 9th, 2008 09:34 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked at his hand"Lets move now.We've just about given are location to any undead in the area"As she turn to walk away she glared back at him"I'm not from Mars if that's what you were implying.I was born in this city years ago in an lab."

As the two walked she noticed an three story building."We could camp here."She tossed her back pac toward him"Theres food ,water ,and Ammo in there along with some first aid supplies."

Old Post Apr 12th, 2008 06:13 PM
zslick

Seth watched her look at his hand turn around. He than moved his hand in a up and down motion as muttering in his lips saying nice to meet you. She walked off as i followed close behind cuz what she said was true about the nasty flesh eating creatures.

She stopped starring at a third floor building. Seth looked up as all he could think about looking through the broken down deserted office building was he hoped that the elevator was working!

He than glanced back at her as she said something about camping. In quick reactions she through her bag at him, in saying there were supplies that were useful in it. Seth didnt care about supplies he could handle himself but in the back of his mind he thanked her for it as he knows it will come to use. He strapped the bag to his back as whispers under his lips release from his mouth. "damn it, how did i become the mule"

Piercing his eyes at this beautiful woman in front of him. Nice creamy legs, an a hour glass body, Hair golden yellow, nice thin juicy lips, sapphire eyes glowing through the night. *wait thats not normal* Hmm. OKAY LADY, lead the way" he directed as his palms were exposed pointing to the direction of the deteriorated structure.

Old Post Apr 14th, 2008 09:17 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Ok."Shalimar looked at the door."I don't think anything would be in here."As she opened the metal door the cold moist air of the structure rushed out.An puddle of water laid stagnant on the black and white checkered floor."I'll let you chose the room Mule."As she let out as slight giggle an rat ran pass the floor send her leaping onto the 5 foot high counter top" Yes I know an cat woman afraid of an rat. Well my human side still holds very strong, Even in this place. Yea by the way I can hear every thing you say."

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 04:12 PM