KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge

Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge
Started by: suicidallove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 9 10 [11] 12 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

Seth carrying the bag trying not to grunt every time we walked in it. *Damn, What did she do?, rob the whole convenient store* Hes macho man side was showing as he stood straight as if the bag just weighed five pounds on his back. He than watched walked in to the place with the gun at eye level. He was memorized how she stepped so gracefully inside the building. As thoughts of her just disappeared from his head just blew inside his constructive head.

He blew his bans away from his eyes restraining the bag as she said the words of *choose any room you want MULE* His eyes gazing at her as he laughed at her jumping at the sight of an mouse, but still impressed in the way of how high she jumped and quick she moved. Thats the only that stunned him his watery tracks. He than thought to himself how did she hear what i said than a gust words went to his ears as his brain clicked.

"Yea by the way I can hear every thing you say." Another chuckle came out bursting as he glimpse toward the ground so you can hear what i say under my lips huh! it seems like i got to watch i say than from now on!"

"So lady would like me to check this room out, to see any mice are in there, Ill be your knight in a shiny jacket." Seth walked toward a red door as his footsteps swayed with the water as he returned the giggle back from the comment earlier.

Old Post Apr 15th, 2008 07:39 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked at the door. "Yes you can check that door.While I'll lock this one."As she looked outside the long street was only filled with cars, and buses who's drivers had long been dead.The upstairs seemed to had been caged off."So why are you here?"Shalimar walked into the room while taking of her jacket revealing an tight tank top.

After laying her gun on the bed side table is looked back Seth who reminded her of Bildo "We might as well sleep in this bed together." "I hope he doesn't take this the wrong way" she mumbled.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 03:30 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Seth stratched his long light brown hair looking around around for something to rest his jacket on. For some reason the water havent reached this room so the floors werent drenched with that foul smelly water. Seth gazed at Shal when she took off her coat revealing her sweaty, bloody, dirty white tang top but for some reason seth still thought it was sexy. Seth was in a frozen pose just starring at her as she walked to the bed. The gun still next to his scratching away when the itchy spot didnt even itch no more!

She layed down looking at seth as he quickly turned away hoping she didnt notice him staring at her! "Hmm coat rack, coat rack.." Word coming from the direction of the bed as he turned back to the only person in the room. Just sitting in the bed with elbows resting on it and her back arched up exposing her chest to the sky. Legs crossed as the words memorized Seth. Quick thinking brought him back to senses as he thought of a sarcastic thing to say to that!

"Alright we could sleep in the bed together but i just met you so no third base on the first night" he laughed almost even barely saying the sentence. He just took off his jacket and rested on what look like a mooses head. His gray shirt huggin his body was the only thing now from seperating him from becoming bare skin. His foot steps clicked as he walked toward shal "So how comfortable is that thing?"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2008 11:13 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"As hard as an rock, but it'll do for now."She stood up an walked to an closet.Upon opening it all sorts of clothing fell to the floor.While on the floor she placed her jacket back on to hide the scars from the lab"Lets see what we have here."As she tossed the one that were to big she thought of Seth once more."So hun...I mean Seth, Do you have an wife, children,and dog?"

Old Post Apr 17th, 2008 02:53 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

Seth walked to the bed as she passed him heading in the direction of the closet. He collapsed on the bed and starred straight into the ceiling thinking how did i get my self into this mess. "Well your right!, It no water bed" seth chuckled as the woman is putting on a white coat.

"Kids?, Wife, Dog. HUH?" Seth than got up and sat in the corner of the bed and let his feet dangle down to the floor. "NO, work was all i had, believe it or not but something like this hell hole seems home for me. I wasn't what you call the popular kid. I was more trying to compete against him but no one never notice. As for pets im more of a cat person i had to give my pure white cat away when I moved down here."

"how about you miss mysterious how is your love life?"

Old Post Apr 21st, 2008 10:56 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked at him."I found someone who loved me, he told me he who take me away from this.That was so long ago.He's most likly dead now."Shalimar finally picked up an pair of jeans."After what I just saw, I'd say you was the stud of the school."

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2008 04:07 PM
zslick

"ptsh you kidding me i had no competition at that school, haha" Seth Perice into her soul with his eyes. "Wait are you flirting with me?" He than walked collapsed back onto the bed. "AH the academy, Now that was a time to remember, oh boy all the pranks i had played on my instructor" Starring back up at the ceiling a grin shining brighter than the light. "just like your man, that was long ago"

"so wait, how do you know hes not alive, i mean you did live with each other before coming back to this mess?" He than scoot over a bit from the bed leaving plenty room for another body on the bed. Still starring up he took off his shit revealing a black tang top. "its getting late and i already locked the door and put a bottle on the knob, so come on just take a nap you have bag under your eyes. I think you would need it" he said patting the empty space right next to him!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 12:23 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar moved next to seth in the bed."I don't know if he's alive, We never had the chance to get out of this city.I've been here since I was 19.It's been an long time."she looked toward the door."For some reason I feel like I was made to fight these things. Sadly this maybe all I ever know." She then rolled over to face him"So tell me what the outside world is like"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 05:14 PM
zslick

"Never got out of the city huh?" damn so you were here from the begining" Seth stared into her eyes as they seem to put him in stance of a gaze. The quick witty mouth did not speak. The sarcastic mind could not think of any words to say. A guy who is mostly cleverminded seemed to be blushing on his peachy creamy skin. Trying to hide the embarrasing moment he turned quickly from her face because her fervent eyes were just too much to handle.

"haha the world outside of this world isn't any different" Starring back at the ceiling as he cant stop starring at the a hole inside it, but it was a small hole no bigger than a dime. "It's just alive people same mess, atleast these zombies have no feelings as of humans they hurt on purpose." he let out a stream of air than glanced back on to the woman he barely met but had fallen hard for her. "Belive me this creatures cant do as much as the humans. Though the places are beautiful from this rebel." Seth eyes wondered away.

"you have paris, africa, hawaii, dont get me wrong not all people are evil but its better to be your self sheilded than actually keep your self always opening" His eyes closed slowly trying to reopen them quickly. It didnt work as his body starting to go into a slumber. Before knocking out in a coma seth let a roar than landed his hand on her waist. "But you are a good person, goodnight beautiful" fainting into sleep his right stayed on her waist.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2008 07:05 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar would have normally broke his arm for this,but she had not seen an good man in years."Go night Seth.She closed her eyes as her head rested gently on the pillow

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 03:44 PM
zslick

Seth woke up later in the night turning to shal as he notice her facing him sleeping soundly. He didn't do nothing but just starring few seconds at her. Until a few speckles of dust fell from the ceiling and landed on his face. He looked up as just to see another eye looking back at him. Cracks from each corner creep ed its way to the hole, as large creaking sounds came from above them. Seth in quick reaction grabbed shal and rolled off the bed waking her in shock as the both landed on the half drenched.

She landed on top of him but right before they fell on the floor a debris of the falling second floor landed on Seth's head. Putting his hand on his and a gun pointing toward where a bed use to be but now is just mess from the second floor room as a reflex move. His vision turned blurry as he saw a green scaly creatures jumped down from the heavens above through the hole.

It had looked like a human shaped snake with no neck just all pure muscles. The human like hands raised above the hole praising and thanking its self for being alive. At the end of its hand was six inch claws able to rip through any tough material. Screeching at a place where to bodies use to be starring exposing his drenched bloody teeth. It had found it new prey and we were on the menu. I wanted to help shal but my body couldn't move my vision was blacking out on me. My hand was in front my eyes thats when i knew my head was bleeding. Before i fainted leaving shal alone to defeat the creature i said with sorrow "sorry Shal" as my eyes fainted looking at her eyes.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2008 06:12 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked at Seth."No" She then looked at the beast with her cateyes glowing.She had now gone into feral mode. Time it's self seem to stop as the two beast stood gazing at eachother.Both locked in an epic sturggel to claim Seth as the prize.Shalimar not only had her gun ready but an metal makeshift staff that she had always carried.As the beast lunged toward her. she held out the staff cuasing the beast to fall back.The only thing that stopped her from fighting this thing like she had did other undead creators was the claws.She kept seth in the corner, while she did battle looking like an Amazon warrior"

Old Post Apr 26th, 2008 03:39 PM
zslick

The green scaley reptile creature let out a screeching sound as it charged the woman with golden eyes. As it made it seem that it had its eye on her when it was going for the weak of the prey. Its eye everted to seth in the corner of the room than back at woman in just in a second. The creature with its right hand with full force hitting the desk toward the woman. The desk with one way as the creature went the other way!

IT than headed to the slumber man to the corner of the woman. The creature let another howl as it now had time seek its teeth to its new dinner. Saliva just dripping as it got closer and closer to seth. As it jumped in the air screeching for the kill

Old Post Apr 28th, 2008 06:10 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar dodged the desk and flew toward the beast kicking it across the room.As shalimar landed infront of seth she let out an hiss toward the monster.She aimed her gun as fired at the beast.She now only had an few options.*I could scale this wall with seth, bust the window an God knows what could come in or fight.*"Seth come on wake up.I need you,Please wake you"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 05:18 PM
zslick

Movement came from the corner of the room. A shadow was rising from the darken corner. A shaky person slowly coming to his feet. Seth holding his ribs pointing his gun toward the hissing creature. He looked toward shal gave her grin while his sage eyes stared straight into her eyes. "Did you miss me much" Coughing up blood seth went back in to his knees. Noticing a shotgun behind the creature he quickly thought of plan in how to get to it.

Seth charged toward shal as she didnt expect it. Tossed his gun toward her as he turned to run toward the creature "shoot it!" Seth turned back to the creature as it leaped toward him. He than became one with the ground looking like a baseball player sliding home to prevent from getting out. The creature looking at seth as he glided smoothly underneath him. Now turning into a game of catch me if you can the creature was now in the middle of the room between seth and shal. Having acquired new powerful he pointed toward it. "Anyone want a pair of snake skin boots?"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2008 08:33 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar shoot at the creature head with the gun."Seth didn't I tell you not to flatter yourself.We are in the middle of battle.An thoughts not of how to kill this beast will get one if not the both of us killed"Shalimar then held out her makeshift staff."Whats the plan?"

Old Post May 1st, 2008 06:00 PM
zslick

Seth teeth emerged in his little grin. "put that away" The creature turned to seth as he pointed the shotgun straight to his head. It seemed like in slow motion everything was happening. The creature screeching sounds got louder and echoed as it charged him. Sparks of light was spraying on the floor as its right arm was dragging across the the wall. Like a boxer making a punch for the kill it leaped with its claw exsteneded to seth.

Black powder bursting through the barrel of the shotgun as loud bang followed behind it. Bullets sprayed into the creatures head and torso. The creatures claw graced seth as it landed on him creating another whole on the side of the wall as they bursted into another room.

Seth and the creature laying in the dark room in silence!

Old Post May 5th, 2008 07:49 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar ran into the room."Seth?"She pulled the flashlight out. The miny moon like light danced over the room as Shalimar swung it in every dirction untill she saw Seth."Seth are you O.K?"She noticed the once fearsome beast lifeless on the floor next to Seth.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 04:18 PM
zslick

A finger rose from the body next to this reptile creature. Seth pointing finger was the only thing still up from his body. "Yea, let me catch me breath" He than rolled over to his side spit out a bit of blood and noticed that their was a piece of wood pole sticking in his right shoulder. He than got to his feet and walked to the corner of the room where a computer screen seemed to be on. Sat on the lonely chair and breath very heavily also softly.

"Hey shal you wouldn't be a medic will you" Seth looked around quickly recognized the light switch right next to him. "he said let there be light" The darken room lit up like cave being hit by the sun in the early mornings. "Huh nevermind this place already looks like a hospital." The room they were in was a lab with a light blinking rapidly just as of a stormy skies with lightning jumping back and forth.

Old Post May 6th, 2008 06:31 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar blinked her now normal eyes an few times."Seth"She ran over to him looking at the wound."I havn't had any training in the medical feild.But I'll apply what I know."
She walked over to an metalic counter.She quickly pull an few items off the counter."Ok I'm not seeing any Band-Aids."She placed the lower part off her shirt on the shaper edge of the counter.The fabric ripped she made an full 360 degree turn."Bite on this."She offered her leather belt.Offering no time for his objection.She pulled out the wood.With an towl she began to disinfect the wound,and cover it with an medical dressing."almost done"She then took the rip part of her shirt and tied it into an case on his arm.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 03:42 PM