KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge

Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge
Started by: suicidallove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 10 11 [12]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zslick

Seth vision was turning into a blur as himself was fading in and out trying to stay awake. Noticing a woman which he barely met about couple hours ago is now trying to save his life. Looking at her run back and forth he couldn't do nothing but smile. When the procedure was done he notice an a cubby for his arm.

"Ah that thing i don't need it" getting up in rush shot pain right in his arm just having him sit back in the same spot. It woke him up a bit. Seth looked at his wounds than starred at the womans cats eyes. "this isn't good" he looked down and sighed *first time in this town, found something he likes and now he gots to leave it* "You know as well as i know the smell of blood is going to attract the creatures" He said with remorse piercing her eyes with his.

A shiny movement came from the corner of the room as it caught Seth's eyes. His eyes slid a bit to the right glancing away from the eyes from heavens above. As now it looked like yellow sphere lights were shining in the corner of the room where the light cease to be alive. The yellow sphere objects raised from the ground to about five in a matter of seconds.

Seth pushing shal away aiming at the sphere things but the pain in his arm just made him collapsed to the floor. As he and shal now starring in the dark waiting to see what would come out!

Old Post May 14th, 2008 05:16 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OCC: Sorry guys i have been rubbish this year i know ill be better tho yeah?))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jul 26th, 2008 07:57 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

this pretty much died quick!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 10:57 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

~I got an bus load of stuff to do.so it's hard~

Old Post Jul 31st, 2008 08:00 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote