KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge

Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge
Started by: suicidallove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo saw the youngster waving from her car so he strolled over!!

"Ritson, Mr Ritson.. Just call me Bildo!
But Survivor if you like!!

He said to her then walked round to the other side of the Car and got in!!

"So Shall we?? And what ya wanna know?"

Bildo asked her!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 10th, 2007 07:33 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

She started the car but waited for Seth
to arrive.

"Bildo it is then, so I guess I'll give you
a brief explination about our mission....
First of all this random guy, claims
to know where Wesker is...
and we have to find this guy. But first
we have to find this guy's friend
because we do not know where
the man who claims to know where
Wesker is at. His friend though knows
where that man is. So we are going
to head to the train station and
ask him some questions. After that...
well I've got some personal
things to take care of...you could
come along if you'd like, I'd feel
more safe."

Old Post May 10th, 2007 10:27 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Sorry its not a big post))

Bildo just smiled and said!

"why not!!"

Then he asked!

"Wesker?? What do you want with him?

He clutched his fist hard!!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 11th, 2007 06:09 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Then he clickd!!

"Safe! Why would you need to feel more Safe?"

Bildo asked the young women looking in her eyes. At the mention of Wesker not a safe character he decided to go with her.. One he knows what he is like and Two he kinda has an old S.T.A.R.S Score to settle For some old pals!

He looked at her intently awaiting a reply!!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 11th, 2007 04:08 PM
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

"let's just say I have finish some
business...."

She looked down,
and looked back at Bildo.

"I'll feel more safe because I know
I can trust you."

Old Post May 11th, 2007 07:25 PM
suicidallove is currently offline Click here to Send suicidallove a Private Message Find more posts by suicidallove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

"Thats really nice!!"

Bildo said sincerly as he put his hand on her shoulder!

"Advice?? Next time dont be so quick to judge.. Trust is a big factor in this game Alison! Make them earn it! Ok?"

Bildo suggested to the slightly worried and shy looking young Lady!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 11th, 2007 10:52 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

((Mind if I join?))

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 12th, 2007 01:56 AM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpadeKing

(got nothing else better to do and since bildo is on I guess I'm in... know where should i jump in? should I join as the infamous Sheila!? eek! )

Old Post May 13th, 2007 09:08 PM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Start your own little thing if you want. improvise lol!! its pretty open!))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 13th, 2007 09:34 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

A man stood on the corner of a street next to a green light waiting for it to turn red so he could cross. His name was Chris Burnett and he was unknown to most people. Anyone that even barely had connection knew that he took orders from a mysterious man that was always referred to as "Wesker." No one had ever seen to have met the man that was in the group that Chris was in. In fact Wesker had nothing to do with the group. Chris' phone chimed in and broke the silence.

"Hello this is Chris."

"Chris, it's not safe for you there. Come the Plaza Hotel. I'll have a contact that will take you straight to me."

"Yes sir."

Chris hung up the phone and ran through open traffic towards the Plaza Hotel just a few blocks from where he was. He though to himself as he ran. "This must be pretty important if he wants to meet me in person."

Russia does not want confrontation of any kind. And we will not take part in any kind of "holy alliance".
Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 13th, 2007 09:51 PM
JohnnyW is currently offline Click here to Send JohnnyW a Private Message Find more posts by JohnnyW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

"haha thanks for the advice, I'll keep that in mind"

she turned on her lap-top computer that was
attached to the car, she accessed the RPD
files. She looked-up at the man that they are
suppouse to look for.

"he's quite a young fellow...he's in his teenage
years and he's not really an adult yet.
Hmmm..."

She looked at Bildo.

"should we trust this kid"

she smiled.

"as for Seth...I think the Chief is
going to take care of him,
let's get on with out mission."

She began driving, she came to a
red light, and watched a man
walk across the street and
waited for the light to turn green.
Once it turned green she continued
driving foward.

"alright, were's almost at the train station."

Old Post May 14th, 2007 02:23 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Chris had run almost all of the way to the hotel before he gotten another call. He answered the phone and waited for the responce.

"This is Chris."

"Chris, the hotel is not secure. We are moving to one of our safer bases. Meet me at the train station in ten minutes. Wesker out."

"Agreed. Chris over and out."

Chris started to sprint the other direction but a car pulled up next to him. The window rolled down and a man motioned for him to get in. He complied and got into the car. The car sped up quickly and rounded a corner speeding up heading towards the train station.

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 14th, 2007 08:34 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo sat as she drove and listened to the Random chatter on the radio!
Then decided to say about the Kid!!

"If he is involved with Wesker then i doubt it.. Especially that he is young.. Impressionable and naive!!"

They headed for the Station!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 14th, 2007 10:34 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

The car Chris was in stormed past a certain care with two people inside. "looks like they are heading the same way." The driver just smirked as he rounded another corner and stepped on the gas, weaving in and out of traffic. They finally arrived and all the driver said was. "First train, third car." Chris nodded and took off down the steps and jumped over the ticket counter. He made it onto the train with plenty of time to spare. He began to look around when a tall man, wearing a trench coat and had a buzz cut type hair came up to him. "Rarely anyone takes a train anymore." Chris sarcastically replied. "With guys like you on them I can understand."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 14th, 2007 11:12 PM
SpadeKing

(Bildo you don't know Sheila like Zslick does :P just he won't be as old)

Sheila came from around the table counter after throwing his hat off in disappointment, fired from another fast food restaurant for eating too much of the food, 25 years old and still working in places like this because of prison, all of his life spent in djj or prison. He looked on the bright side he was still in shape for someone who ate like him. but before he left he took the next customer's order and ran off out the door while working on his new and free lunch, also just how he liked it Big Mac everything on it and he also pulled out an extra slice of cheese from his back pocket. He would probably be arrested but, it wouldn't matter he needed that pay check to pay for his rent by today so why not spend his time in a warmer prison he was well known and respected their already and intimidating to the other smaller imates. Standing at 6ft. 3in. tall 225lbs. basically all muscle since he spends alot of time working out just incase he ends back up in the pen again. What really suprised him is that the cops showed up immediatly, for a lunch break though, but he unknowingly took a large chunk out of the burger and threw it directly into the officer's face as he stepped out of the vehicle and run while the officer was still stunned

Old Post May 15th, 2007 12:28 AM
SpadeKing is currently offline Click here to Send SpadeKing a Private Message Find more posts by SpadeKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
suicidallove
Ex-Umbrella scientist

She saw the car speeding and she reported the
lisence plates numbers.

"what's up with these people?"

She made it to the train station and
parked her car in the train station's
parking lot. She got out of the car
and made her way towards the
station.

"I wonder where that kid is at.
Maybe you're right, he's just a
kid after all."
She said to Bildo. As she was walking
she heard something on her walkie
talkie. They were reporting some man,
who threw a burger in a police's face
and the cops didn't gave a good
description of him. She just smiled
and silently chuckled.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 02:16 PM
zslick

Seth came running through the doors hoping they didnt leave without him. His green eyes searching for the car but he couldnt find it. *great seth thanks to your little bathroom break the probably left without you*

He than had a ring on his cell phone as he raised an eye brow. "No one knows my cell phone number" he whispered to himself as he got the new cell phone yesterday as he picked it up thinking it was a FBI agent, cia or worse umbrella. He picked up just to hear kids laughing and than hanging up.

"congrats leon you just have been a victim to a prank caller, FBI agent haha"

Old Post May 15th, 2007 03:57 PM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

Bildo followed not far behind her!! His radio ringed as hers did about the burger thing.. He wasnt that fussed he's S.T.A.R.S he fry's bigger fish..

As they got closer to the station building He put his hand on Alison's shoulder stopping their advance!!

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post May 15th, 2007 04:43 PM
SpadeKing

The way Sheila was running you would figured he stole something as he continously climbed over or hurdled the fences depending on the height. He stops in a shaded area between two houses to rest, next thing you know he hears sirens, someone reported him for running through their garden and someone else reports him for stealing food from their grill out. Now he is back and out running again trying to stay hidden, atleast he had only one car on him but, then comes another with a small ketchup splatter and pickles on there so he figures his only chance of escape is either taking a hostage and using them to sneak away somehow or go back to jail with their home made brick waffles.

Old Post May 15th, 2007 08:03 PM
JohnnyW
Heart of the Red Army

Chris let out a deep saying looking directly at the man. "So.. what's so important the we have to meet in person? You know you freakin creep me out.." 'Wesker' replied with a brash remark. "It is of utmost importance if I have to meet anywhere, you should know that by now Chris." Chris took a seat and laughed. "So what are we dealing with here?" he smirked and blurted out. "I wish this train would hurry up and get out of here..."

Vladimir Putin

Old Post May 15th, 2007 08:21 PM