KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge

Resident Evil: Umbrella's Revenge
Started by: suicidallove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Mal moved between the undead with the grace of something that was entirely unhuman. Though, truth be told, fighting zombies and splattering blood and brains all over the place could never really be considered graceful, whether it looked it or not.

His boot snapped out three times in quick succession, three zombie heads snapping back on their shoulders, brains beneath the skulls turning to mush from the force, thier bodies crumpling to the ground in a heap. "Ooooh...Whiplash!" Mal quipped, laughing maniacally at himself.

The skin of his forearms was beginning to spasm, the Virus within beginning to come to the fore. Surprisingly, this time, there was no pain...yet. His eyes seemed to see much clearer, his hearing hightened further, he caught Drakes voice over the din of the undead, "There's ammo in my bag, get it quick!"

Mal nailed four undead directly between the eyes with his Desert Eagles and was about to reply when he realised that Drake wasn't talking to him. In fact, Drake was quite some distance away from him, near the strange feline looking woman.

"Ah, yes, another experiment I authorised," he muttered to himself, wondering if he really was insane for doing some of the things he did as Umbrella CEO.

"ARGH...GODDAMMIT!"

Mal whilred around, just in time to see a zombie staggering back from the blow Johnson had delivered it. But not before it had taken a chunk off the man. The flesh and skin dangling from its clentched teeth. Johnson had one had clasped to the wound on his neck, crimson gushing between his fingers.

"Arsehole!" The big mercenary's AK roaring into life, literally tearing the zombie to sheds.

The big man dropped to his knees in pain, and looked up with glazed eyes when he noticed Mal was now standing in front of him.

"I don't want to die," he moaned. "Please?"

"No one wants to die, Johnson," Mal replied in as comforting voice as he could manage. As usual, though, it just came out cold. "Such is life."

"Nooooo!"

The shot rang in Mal's ears for a long time, and he took no notice of the undead as he watched Johnson's body fall seemingly in slow motion. He was wide open for the undead to take, but he no longer cared. He suddenly realised he was sick of it all. Sick off the death, of the killing, sick of the sight of blood. He was sick of the Virus and the madness it brought with it. He was sick of betraying and hurting the ones that he cared for. He had lost a wife and countless friends and it was all just too much.

In that instant, he no longer cared about showing weakness. He didn't even care what Drake would think of him. Malconin Valious, the cold, ruthless former CEO of Umbrella sank to his knees and wept for all he had lost.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:12 AM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midnite127
Megami

Standing in the comfort of her cool and dank garage, Iris contemplated her next course of action. She understood fully well what was going on but figured she'd wonder the "whys" and "hows" when she was in a safer zone. Preferably somewhere far...far from here. Drumming her magnum on the roof of her car, she felt an insane laugh begin to well up inside her from circumstances. Unable to help herself, she threw back her head and roared in her maniacal amusement, laughing till tears streamed down her cheeks, laughing and laughing until her knees gave way and she landed to the floor.

Lowering her head, she exhaled heavily, a deviant smile on her flushed face. "I really...can't...escape." Iris rubbed her face and groaned in frustration. Going for her back pocket, from it, she pulled out her midnight blue lighter. She flicked it on and stared into the flame, the orange light bouncing off her green eyes. Oh...but you can.

"Right..." Iris put the lighter back into her pocket and got onto her feet. She threw her backpack into the backseat of her car. Deciding on her first goal and considering she had nothing left to lose but time, she drove off into the chaos that was once the city...

(ooc: so short x_x...but I should be sleeping so thats that happy )

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 12:05 PM
midnite127 is currently offline Click here to Send midnite127 a Private Message Find more posts by midnite127 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Shalimar stood up as she loaded the clips.run full force to the battle she crossed an undead.As the beast slashed at her she began to dodge its nails.As she grew closer to being back into an wall she feral fighting senses kicked into max gear causing her to leap on the wall an leap far enough to land behind the undead man."Fool"lifting up one leg in several roundhouse kicks the undead began to move back toward the wall as she followed up with her final move meant which was an air flip that cause the dead soul to fall to the ground."It's over!"she whispered she she fired an shot to it's head.
Running back to the heated battle she moved toward the other but not too close

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 01:21 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Drake stood in silence as the man before him wept. There was no use trying to comfort him now. He had hit the lowest point of his life right in front of Drakes eyes. 'Is this what i looked like, when i hit bottom?' Drake thought to himself. His memory flashed him back to the last time they had been in this god forsaken city, when he had seen his dead wife in the middle of an undead mass, running at him. Not to hug him, no, to eat him. The memory of having to shoot his own wife, the only person on this planet that he would ever love, still burned like acid in his mind.

Mal needed this; needed the release. After the release, he would need a wake up call, but he would feel better. No, better wasn't the word. When you did what Drake and Mal did, when you saw what they saw, you were never the same. But he would be able to cope; he would be able to live; live with regrets, but live all the same.

Drake walked over to stand beside his friend after a minute or so. "We all have regrets Mal. We all have to live with the decisions we've made. Not many of us get a chance to have an affect on those decision after they're made though. You do. You get the chance to take the some of the mistakes you've made, and make them better."

Drake knew he couldn't know what was going through Mal's head. He wasn't even quite sure if what he said made sense. Those were the most serious words Drake had said in a long time that wasn't a death threat. He just needed Mal to know he was there as a friend...and an extra gun.....to help him on his way.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 02:45 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

((OOC: Just something quick, before I go to work! And...if it sucks...it's 0400 in the fkn morning!!!!)

Drake's words reverberated around Mal's head for sometime. Regrets...oh, he had thousands. But something Drake had said stuck out more than anything else.

"Not many of us get a chance to have an affect on those decisions after they're made though. You do. You get the chance to take the some of the mistakes you've made, and make them better."

Yes. Drake was right. He did have a chance now to right some of the wrongs he had made in the past. In fact, he had been doing so for the last several years. All he had to do was continue on with what he was doing.

"Couldn't be that hard...could it?"

He didn't know if he had said those words aloud or not, but he didn't care. His thoughts were on one thing and one thing alone. Writing the biggest wrong he had ever made.

Umbrella.

It was he who turned Umbrella into the corporation it was to this day. He who started the experiments that led to the creation of the Virus and the hordes of undead that resulted. It was he who mutated the likes of his wife, the strange female fighting with them now and...and himself.

Yes. He would right those wrongs if he had to die trying. He would destroy Umbrella and make it disappear forever, though it's legacy could never be forgotten.

He sucked in a deep, calming breath and slowly rose to his feet, meeting Drake's gaze with his own. "Thank you...friend."

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 05:35 PM
Decomposition is currently offline Click here to Send Decomposition a Private Message Find more posts by Decomposition Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zslick

I walked closer to the torn up cage, it looked like someone had to get there quick. I got closer and closer to the crunching sound and watching every step making sure it wasnt my last. Than something snapped inside the cage as a brown curtain popped open but with claws and blue veins. Matter fact it didnt look like a curtain, finally i reached that cage and realized it was a wing. A wing i didnt want to see.

The wing than hit me beside the head knocking me to my feet. A four foot creature walked outside the cell huddling making sure it body didnt get torn from the gray sharp bars. "What the fu..." its not four feet at all the creature grew an extra five inches as it truly showed its true form. His claws hit the ground clicking its feet with every walk. Its pure black eyes stared into my soul, Its face was shaped like a acorn sideways on its short neck. and its body so ... muscular. its right hand was holding a mans head. I could see through its torso to the light gray cemented wall behind the creature. blood dropped from the body. Its bloody mouth screamed as body parts flew on my face. It than crushed the bodies head with his hands as brains matter turned into fluid in its hands. The headless prisoner fell on the floor as river flowed swiftly. The feet clicked closer to me until firecracker when off behind me. Three spinning sliver lead bird barreled into the creatures chest. Screams of agony came from as it raised it shoulder and wings. With one quick stroke down it flew into the gaping hole of the roof disappearing from my sites.

I looked at mike and sarah behind me not knowing what to do. I than looked at sarah shocking face. I wanted to run to her but than i heard someone gasped for air. I turn back around just too see mikes body on the floor when i just saw him standing a min ago. MIke screamed "what the fu..." not finishing his sentence. A monster from a twisted nightmare skulked out from the shadows standing in extravagant size. Its head seemed bird like but teethes as a shark and body of a bird and a man. I pulled my gun when i saw the creature crush the once living mans head. Mike was still on the floor in shock. I heard a scream from behind me. ignoring as i realized the demented creature was walking toward my scared captain. I shot three to four times as it backed up and flew into the dark roof. As than something clicked in my head. that scream so familiar..."SARAH"

No movement happened. I was scared. My knees shook like it was the first day of school but just wrong excitement. I knew the shadow iv'e seen it many years. Only one way to check. "YYYou there, idennntttify your self" Sarah commanded nervously. The body emerged from the darkness showing its face. No it couldnt be... "billy?.... YOUR ALIVE" I lowered my weapon the shaking gone everything disappeared but billy and sarah. Her former fiancee, captain and friend was alive. He opened his mouth to show his teeth of happiness.

As she was running she stopped a few feet from him when she realized he wasnt the same. His eyes dull with white and saliva dripped of his mouth as his smile turned into raging yawn. The creature went after sarah. "ahh billy" i yelped unleashing a bullet into his chest. He grabbed my right with the gun and my left hand held his. We tangoed until he left a bloody present on my neck. A bite mark i pushed him away as he stumbled and re-fixed himself. He stroked at me once again "Stop billy" i screamed pointing the gun at his head with my left hand trying to stop the blood gushing from my neck.

I closed my eyes and as tears fell from my face, my gut turned inside out, my throat turned dry as a bullet woke up from its slumber and aimed directly to my lover. I fell to the ground as my sweety fell too. i whipped and whipped! soaking the ground with salty water!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 10:13 AM
zslick is currently offline Click here to Send zslick a Private Message Find more posts by zslick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((I know i've been out for a couple of days, my car died, so i've been shopping for a new one. I should able to post tonight.))

Old Post Dec 21st, 2007 05:08 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((woot finally go time away from work and holiday stuff enough to write a short little blurb))

Drake grasped Mal's arm and smiled. "You know i'm here till the end brother." Drake looked over his shoulder at the dozen or so undead bodies on the ground. "Or until this party gets boring and i have to go somewhere else for some fun."

Drake almost felt like he should kick himself in the face for making a joke so soon after that emotional time, but then again, Drake had been out of the whole emotions game for the last ten years, it would take a while to get use to this feeling of friendship again.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 06:07 AM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Mal offered a half grin and clapped Drake on the shoulder. "I doubt we will have any trouble finding some fun for the next little while. I can guarantee you that we'll find plenty in Umbrella's little Hive down there."

Mal gazed off into the distance. "I've been thinking, for the last few days, that this outbreak may have been planned..."

"Planned?"

Mal glanced at Drake. "Yes. Planned. Think about it. Would you not think that after the last disaster, the knobs who took the reins of Umbrella after me would have learnt from my mistakes...learnt to contain any of their little 'experiments'?"

Mal swept his arm around dramatically. "Do you think the country could survive the fall out of another such disaster? We're trapped in this city with this virus for a reason, I'm sure of it. Hell, the President is probably in on the whole thing too!"

Mal chuckled at Drake's skeptical expression. "I know. It's a pretty far fetched conspiracy theory. But remember one thing, Drake. I've been at the head of Umbrella before. I know the shady goings on behind the scenes. The schemes and plots and politicking that goes with that accursed organisation. It's far out, yet it's still highly likely."

He turned away and gazed down the street at the shadows of something moving in the distance. "That's the second reason I want to go down into that Hive, Holden. To see if I can get some answers...but there is one matter that needs to be taken care of first..."

"And that would be?" Drake queried, waiting for what he assumed would be as crazy as everything else Mal had said in the last five minutes.

Mal glanced sideways at Drake and grinned like a maniac, in disbelief that Drake hadn't noticed the company presently moving silently towards them at lightning speed.

"How about the thirty pounds of undead canine that's about to rip your face off."

Drake's eyes widened as the bloodied jaws came snapping out of the darkness towards his face

((lol...c'mon X-man...lets see you whoop that doggies ass!))

Old Post Dec 31st, 2007 12:25 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar looked in awe as the undead feral animal snapped at Drake with lethal intent.She could have shot at the beast but an likly chance at such an shot could wound Drak or even Mal.This whole conspiracy theory sparked an passion within her.Why was she in t all three outbreaks, why was she maded to be an weapon of the U.S goverment."Malcom I need to talk with you?" At last she would get to the bottom line of why she was born this way.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2008 03:42 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Drake grabbed the dog with one hand around the neck and squeezed. Even the undead, blood-crazed dog couldn't stop itself from squirming, eyes bulging, try to work it way free. Drake slammed the canine into his knee, breaking the spine. Spinning on the feline lady, Drake brought his pistol up and fired to his left, hitting one of the dogs coming his way. (cool huh :P ).

"Now, would not be the time to talk." Doing a quick double think, Drake changed his mind, and smiled. "Actually, why not."

Drake dropped to his ass and folded his legs looking up at the woman. "What lets have a conversation." Nonchalantly,Drake brought his shot gun from his back and fired at the dog who had lunged for him. Resting the gun on his lap he smiled back at the lady.

In all realization, if Drake had been changed like this woman had, he would probably have questions too, but dammit if women didn't have the best timing in the world.

"Well, go ahead, ask the big guy why it is you're a super human. Its not like he feels like shit about it already." That might have been going to far, but Drake liked getting on peoples last little nerve. It showed their humanity; or in this girls, and Mal's case, their inhumanity. Bringing his shot gun back up to fire, Drake took another canine dog who had run in a little to close.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 02:46 AM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Mal looked from Drake, to the Feline Woman and back to Drake again. Then Back to the Feline Woman with a scowl.

"First of all, the name is Malconin," He growled. "And I know what you want to know. They always want to know. Oh, Malconin, why was I born this way? Oh, Malconin, why did you do this to us? Oh, Malconin....Argh for f*ck sakes!"

He clenched his fist and shook it at her. "I did it because I COULD! I did it to create a race of perfect beings, to ensure life lived on forever with me at the helm. Don't you get it? I was crazed and power hunger..."

He turned away and took a deep breath, wincing as another shotgun blast splattered another undead hound merely feet from him.

He ran a hand through his hair. "Now...now I'm just crazed. Driven mad by my the misdeeds that won't stop haunting me. Deep within the lunatic lurks and at time of weakness...times like now...it surfaces." He turned his gaze back to the woman. "I'm not going to apologise for making you what you are, making you a tool in my mad schemes. Because quite frankly I don't give a sh*t how you feel about yourself or what was done to you. All I care about is eliminating Umbrella once and for all, so that I can die in some god damned peace."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 03:54 AM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OOC: Hey guys sorry it has been such a long time.. Job switch and it is right out of town so i travel alot alot.. but i will be back now i promise promise lol.. So last thing i remeber is making the RPD into a fort, but seems like you have moved on since so do you want me to jump in somewhere or be seperated and find you guys?
Decomp and Xj hey guys it has been to long.. what made you come back?
Im really sorr again guys!))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jan 8th, 2008 07:15 AM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((OOC: i came back with Decom. I was eye balling the thread for a while, trying to decide whether or not to jump in, then my old arse whoopin' friend came back, so i had to))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 04:45 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Shalimar golden feline eyes seemed to glow as she looked into this monsters eyes."Don't use my God's name in vien.So you played God."she paused for an moment"when this is all over what do you suppose I do? Go find the mother I never had, HELL I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF MY MOTHER OR FATHER ARE HUMAN!! What are my children going to be like? One third human and an fourth Animal."At the very second she felt like ripping this animal into two."Never mind, they can't get any more feral than you."
She looked toward the sky in hopes bildo was still alive."I have just one more question what the hell are you? Wolf,Lion,Bird?What f*cked up animal are you?"

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 04:55 PM
Bildo
RPD Fox Team Medic

((OCC: Yeh ok lol ill jump in as if went looking for surviours with a team in a police van and we are coming back the the RPD yeh? and OMG i didnt know midnite was here as well god it really is almost the old crew lol ill try make it a worth while post big grin))

Bildo raced down the rubble and crap filled streets. There was the odd thud and shudder as he hit zombies that strayed into his path. In bildo's van was pretty much the stars team he had left with down two members but grown with 3 civilians that they managed to save in the area..

His secong in command lent over his shoulder fromt he back of the van, "How far left to go sir?"
"Not far" bildo answered as a big thud of a zombie hitting the hood and going under the wheels which knocked johnson back into the back with the rest of the team..

((OCC: Soz gotta go out lol..))

Bildo Paul Ritson.

Billy
-x-
Resident Evil 4eva. x

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 07:53 PM
Bildo is currently offline Click here to Send Bildo a Private Message Find more posts by Bildo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((OOC: Hey, anyone who's interested in joining Decom's and my game, go to the idea posting thread and say ur interested. Its based on the Wheel of Time books by Robert Jordan. If you know the books, great, if you don't, there will be a history when the thread opens))

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:00 PM
Decomposition
This Day We Fight!

Mal raised an eyebrow, then grinned. "Many would consider me a wolf, I suppose, due to my nature. But, seriously, I am no animal. Merely a human infected by the virus," he shrugged, "It does things to the human body."

He began to turn back to Drake, then swung back to the feline, his gold plated Desert eagle pointed at her head. "Oh, and if you're worried about what you'll become when this is all over, maybe I can save you some trouble?" He flashed his perfect white teeth. "What makes you think you'll survive this mess anyway?"

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 11:53 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

"Get that thing form my head. If I am in fact like you I have someone to take care of it, but I'll be sure to deal with you when your time comes." She looked over at Drake."Is you friend always such an smart @ss ? By the way it's called faith , that's how I'm gonna make it. Now can we please move on before any more of those demons come looking for food"

Old Post Jan 16th, 2008 03:10 PM
XornonJay

Drake laughed out loud. "Does it help you kill them thinking that they aren't human?" Drake jumped to his feet and stared straight into the girls cat eyes. "They may not look or act like humans anymore, but believe me, they are all human beings. If this virus can do this to them, but that to you and Mal, then their's gotta be some human left in them."

Drake narrowed his eyes at the woman, "and until you have to look into the eyes of your mother, father, brother, sister.....wife.....or whatever, and kill them; shoot them in the face, so that their brain stem is no longer attatched, and they stop trying to eat you, don't you f***ing tell me they aren't human."

Drake turned on his heel and faced Mal. "Lets find this Hive of their brother; I need to kill someone."

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 01:19 AM