KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » How powerful was Alex Luthor?

How powerful was Alex Luthor?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Well who can interfere with multiple planets at the same time and over power them to the point that there entire superhuman community can do jack all squat?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 08:58 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Board Walker
so Prior to expending his energy, and from the loss of his energy due to the tower's destruction?

I think its pretty self explanatory, he was reshaping the multiverse with his hands, he was creating universes.

Jesus Christ, am I the only one who finds BW's overhyping annoying?

Last edited by batdude123 on May 3rd, 2007 at 09:05 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:03 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by batdude123
Jesus Christ, am I the only one who finds BW overhyping annoying?

Yes cool

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:05 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by batdude123
Jesus Christ, am I the only one who finds BW's overhyping annoying?

No.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:18 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Validus
No.

lol Validus <3

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:33 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Well who can interfere with multiple planets at the same time and over power them to the point that there entire superhuman community can do jack all squat?

I was under the assumption that they were universes, the earths were merely the focal point of them.

Each planet was a different plane of reality, which he wanted to replace hte current one with.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:34 PM
Board Walker is currently offline Click here to Send Board Walker a Private Message Find more posts by Board Walker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

They weren't on a different plane of reality. They were literally sitting right next to each other.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:36 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

They weren't on a different plane of reality. They were literally sitting right next to each other.

Each one was a different plane of reality, they were not just planets.

It is why when they saw the infinite earths they were not physical able to touch them, as they were not yet merged with the current plane of existence.

And when Alex Luthor reached out to the reader, he was referencing to our plane of existence, which he wanted to replace the comic one with.

Alex was reshaping the multiverse on a grand scale.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:38 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Yeah they did a nice job hanging a lantern on the physics of that mess.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:38 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I was under the assumption that they were universes, the earths were merely the focal point of them.

Each planet was a different plane of reality, which he wanted to replace the current one with.
No.

Alex was in one Universe.

He pulled a near infinite amount of Earths into that one Universe, but they were all in the same plane of reality, (that's why in some panels these Earths can be seen hitting each other on their own, and exploding). smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:41 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Board Walker

Originally posted by Galan007
No.

Alex was in one Universe.

He pulled a near infinite amount of Earths into that one Universe, but they were all in the same plane of reality, (that's why in some panels these Earths can be seen hitting each other on their own, and exploding. smile

Oh okay, I suppose, It still doesn't make sense that they were not planes of reality.

Alex said he wanted to merge the old with the new, just replacing Earth physically wouldn't change reality on the scale he wanted; espicially when he was reaching out to the readers reality.

Which is why I believe they were planes of reality, and the earths were the focal points of them, the representaiton which manifested partially; due to Alex not choosing one of them to merge.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:43 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Oh okay, I suppose, It still doesn't make sense that they were not planes of reality.

Alex said he wanted to merge the old with the new, just replacing Earth physically wouldn't change reality on the scale he wanted; espicially when he was reaching out to the readers reality.

Which is why I believe they were planes of reality, and the earths were the focal points of them, the representaiton which manifested partially; due to Alex not choosing one of them to merge.
Alex wanted to make the "perfect Earth", he wasn't overly concerned with the Universe as a whole, just that one Earth. (that's why he only manifested various Earths, and nothing else). smile

And again, if all of these Earths were in different planes of reality, they wouldn't have been colliding with each other on their own..... but they did.

Why?

Because there was a nigh-infinite amount of Earths, all jam packed into that one Universe. smile

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on May 3rd, 2007 at 09:52 PM

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:48 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Each one was a different plane of reality, they were not just planets.

It is why when they saw the infinite earths they were not physical able to touch them, as they were not yet merged with the current plane of existence.

And when Alex Luthor reached out to the reader, he was referencing to our plane of existence, which he wanted to replace the comic one with.

Alex was reshaping the multiverse on a grand scale.

Superman flew from Earth 1 to Earth 2 when he heard the other Supes crying over Lois. After their fight, the two Superman along with Wonder Woman flew back to Earth 1 to join the fight in Metropolis.

And besides all that, it was Brother Eye and the tower that were doing all the Earth splitting.

Old Post May 3rd, 2007 09:51 PM