KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Wolverine

Wolverine
Started by: Soljer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (56): « First ... « 54 55 [56]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whats the deal with those cannibals attacking Wilson Fisk and the leader of the yakuza in #20??

Old Post Jan 26th, 2012 06:22 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bluddflagg

Did Astonishing Spider-man & Wolverine occur before or after Wolverine got sent to Hell?

And have they referenced anything concerning that shard of the Dark Phoenix inside of him since?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2012 03:32 AM
Bluddflagg is currently offline Click here to Send Bluddflagg a Private Message Find more posts by Bluddflagg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
[B]
According to the April solicits, Cullen Bunn (yuck) is taking over writing duties on Wolverine after Aaron finishes his last run..

Why is Cullen Bunn yuck?

he's been good on The Fearless.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 07:23 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

The Fearless is alright but nothing spectacular, and Battlescars and The Deep are and were (respectively) awful. Bunn talks a good game about his upcoming Wolverine arc, but so did Daniel Way a few years ago. All I can say is I haven't been blown away by anything he has done so right now my expectations remain low.

I heard The Sixth Gun is supposed to be great but I haven't read it.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Feb 16th, 2012 04:50 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
The Fearless is alright but nothing spectacular

Its more then alright for me i'm actually enjoying it with all the battles and a decent story.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2012 07:36 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wolverine - Paul Cornell

So has anyone been getting the new book by Paul Cornell?

Old Post Jun 16th, 2013 10:14 AM
noitseuq
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have. It's not bad, I wasn't a massive fan of the overall arc but it had a pretty interesting ending and I thought it was pretty cool how Wolverine was the only person who could see The Watcher. Not sure what to expect for the "Killable" arc but it sounds pretty intriguing.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2013 01:45 PM
noitseuq is currently offline Click here to Send noitseuq a Private Message Find more posts by noitseuq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So now Wolvie's healing factor has been taken away now.

Old Post Aug 12th, 2013 12:11 PM