KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » AOTC Kenobi vs. ROTJ Vader

Who wins (saber duel only!)
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Vader pwns Kenobi 6 37.50%
Vader wins comfortably 3 18.75%
Vader wins with a little trouble 3 18.75%
Vader wins but it's very close 2 12.50%
Kenobi pwns Vader 2 12.50%
Kenobi wins comfortably 0 0%
Kenobi wins with a little difficulty 0 0%
Kenobi wins but it's very close 0 0%
Total: 16 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

AOTC Kenobi vs. ROTJ Vader
Started by: darthsith19

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

AOTC Kenobi vs. ROTJ Vader

In the Emperor's Throne Room. Lightsaber duel only! I say Vader wins with a tiny bit of trouble.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 07:46 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiddo44

Vader easily, DS nobody is going to say Kenobi.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 07:52 PM
Click here to Send kiddo44 a Private Message Find more posts by kiddo44 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kenobi owns him. He's just much quicker than Vader, and technically superior. Vader's a slow piece of sh1t that'll lose this in seconds imho.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 07:54 PM
Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Vader wins, but not pwn.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 09:05 PM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Apollo Cloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Watch the movies, Vader's a terrible swordsman.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 10:08 PM
Click here to Send Apollo Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Apollo Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthsith19
Arm-Wrestler

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kiddo44
Vader easily, DS nobody is going to say Kenobi.

Yet you said in the AOTC Anakin vs. ROTJ Luke thread:

'Kenobi in the same situation could have done the same thing.'

So please decide which one you're going to use.

And I seriosuly hope you're kidding, Apollo Cloud.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 11:02 PM
Click here to Send darthsith19 a Private Message Find more posts by darthsith19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shin_Nikkolas
Restricted

Account Restricted

Vader 100/10.

Old Post May 5th, 2007 11:09 PM
Click here to Send Shin_Nikkolas a Private Message Find more posts by Shin_Nikkolas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Originally posted by darthsith19
And I seriosuly hope you're kidding, Apollo Cloud.
Today is the first day you know him?

Old Post May 5th, 2007 11:24 PM
Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Apollo Cloud
Kenobi owns him. He's just much quicker than Vader, and technically superior. Vader's a slow piece of sh1t that'll lose this in seconds imho.

Have you read RODV? Vader eats Jedi like Kenobi for lunch. Plus he beat Old Ben, who is more powerful that he is in ROTS (and AOTC, according to Ben's thoughts). Ben had been going on missions and trying to rescue Jedi (NEC), and he had surpassed Yoda in terms of power (ANH Yoda, that is).

Old Post May 7th, 2007 02:01 AM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Originally posted by jollyjim311
Have you read RODV? Vader eats Jedi like Kenobi for lunch. Plus he beat Old Ben, who is more powerful that he is in ROTS (and AOTC, according to Ben's thoughts). Ben had been going on missions and trying to rescue Jedi (NEC), and he had surpassed Yoda in terms of power (ANH Yoda, that is).

Really? I did not know Ben went on missions to save the remaining Jedi. I thought he was watching little Luke all the time in Tatooine. Do you have any proof of some sort?

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 04:47 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Count Makashi
Count Dookus number 1 fan

Vader wins here comfortably, but its not a pwnage, something in between.

General G made this sig, but i am going to keep annoying him.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 11:06 AM
Click here to Send Count Makashi a Private Message Find more posts by Count Makashi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Riverollv
Really? I did not know Ben went on missions to save the remaining Jedi. I thought he was watching little Luke all the time in Tatooine. Do you have any proof of some sort?

I do not have the NEC (New Essential Chronology), and thus I don't have the exact quote, but, I have read it, and, I remember it either heavily implied it or outright said it.

If anyone has the book, it would be appreciated if you could help me out here.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 08:08 PM
Click here to Send reborn_213 a Private Message Find more posts by reborn_213 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Advent
Just Leaving

Since I'm just such a nice girl, I'll lend you a hand. This would be directly from my copy of the New Essential Chrnology, page 86:

"[Obi-Wan] found himself compelled to leave Tatooine for short missions to aid the few surviving Jedi, or to protect the identities of Anakin's twins."

And it goes on to note that he repeatedly crossed paths with Ferus Olin, partaking in some of his adventures.

"The ability to speak does not make you intelligent." - Sagacious Jedi Master Qui-Gon Jinn.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 08:15 PM
Click here to Send Advent a Private Message Find more posts by Advent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
reborn_213
Scruffy Nerf Herder

Originally posted by Advent
Since I'm just such a nice girl, I'll lend you a hand. This would be directly from my copy of the New Essential Chrnology, page 86:

"[Obi-Wan] found himself compelled to leave Tatooine for short missions to aid the few surviving Jedi, or to protect the identities of Anakin's twins."

And it goes on to note that he repeatedly crossed paths with Ferus Olin, partaking in some of his adventures.

That was fast.

Thank you.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 08:20 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Originally posted by Advent

Very well. It's obviously enough to believe you, Jolly.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post May 7th, 2007 09:19 PM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Big Gerald
Star Wars Expert

Originally posted by Apollo Cloud

Old Post Jan 20th, 2020 11:44 PM
Click here to Send Big Gerald a Private Message Find more posts by Big Gerald Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote