KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Tuesday, 11th September

Tuesday, 11th September
Started by: lord xyz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Do the years have any pattern in them or anything? If not then really, these are just coincidences looked up for a person's own liking.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 10th, 2007 03:18 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
Ah, but that's a philosophical view, isn't it? Anyone could dispute that and there's no way you can really support it other than faith in your belief...

Anyways, since the number to call for emergency situations is 911, it must mean that the Illuminati are in fact an elite force of ambulance drivers...
Of course these rch bastards, helping the sick and keeping us safe from crime and fire. Absolutely disgusting.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post May 10th, 2007 07:29 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Beowulf

Originally posted by lord xyz
Of course these rch bastards, helping the sick and keeping us safe from crime and fire. Absolutely disgusting.

My God... they are evil! DAMN THEM!

Old Post May 10th, 2007 07:32 PM
J-Beowulf is currently offline Click here to Send J-Beowulf a Private Message Find more posts by J-Beowulf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

We should put them to court and the 9-1-1 shall be exibit A. Exibit B is their suspisciousness.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:03 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chithappens

Not sure. Probably all a coincidence, but if something happens this Tuesday, 11th September, investigation would be required.

I hope you two don't think I'm like him.

Originally posted by Spartan005
Trust me, I don't.

Unlike some people on this forum you use a certain thing I like to call intelligence while posting wink

I'm not sure what you are equating intelligence 2. Conspiracy tends to be whatever is suspected among a few, but not accepted by the majority.

People "accept" (after three damn years), as a majority, that Bush lied about getting us into Iraq. Before, that was a HUGE conspiracy and people of "intelligence" all concurred among themselves that the idea of the president lying so blantily was bullshit.

I really don't get what you mean there.

My YouTube Channel

Random Thoughts Blog *Actually being updated now*

Poetry Blog

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:09 PM
chithappens is currently offline Click here to Send chithappens a Private Message Find more posts by chithappens Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chithappens
I'm not sure what you are equating intelligence 2. Conspiracy tends to be whatever is suspected among a few, but not accepted by the majority.

People "accept" (after three damn years), as a majority, that Bush lied about getting us into Iraq. Before, that was a HUGE conspiracy and people of "intelligence" all concurred among themselves that the idea of the president lying so blantily was bullshit.

I really don't get what you mean there.
Intelligence as in facts and logical conclusions -- proper analysis. I have shown some conspiracy truths earlier on this forum, can't exactly remember them though.

Most conspiracy theories are made up or just stupid. My theory, although I don't fully agree with it myself, is that someone sets out plots or whatever on Tuesday, 11th September for some strange reason. Other conspiracy theories in this thread are, we are run by aliens because someone else says so, Clinton is evil because some people he knows have suspiciously died, the virginia tech massacre is a conspiracy because it happened in April, and more.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:38 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

You've said ridicules things as well XYZ, let's not Bullshit here.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:45 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperor Ashtar
You've said ridicules things as well XYZ, let's not Bullshit here.
I'll admit, I don't always think things through, but that's usually me trying to debunk a claim as fast as possible. I do eventually, find proof for my side of the argument, like the plane hitting the pentagon, or Osama actually being the one in the video. I started off saying stupid things, but later came back with undeniable facts. So there's no point bringing it up really.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:49 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So there's no point bringing it up really.

Yeah, there is, no point in calling BS on other posters if you've done the samething.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:51 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, there is, no point in calling BS on other posters if you've done the samething.
But I've compensated and admitted it.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:20 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

But I've compensated and admitted it.

Doesn't change the fact that you did, no reason to ridcule people for doing the same.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:45 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Doesn't change the fact that you did, no reason to ridcule people for doing the same.
But atleast my mistakes are on the right side of the debate.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:54 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

But atleast my mistakes are on the right side of the debate.

Man, you really need to stop trying so hard to makes it seem that your different from all the other conspirators down here. The fact that your constantly trying to remind everyone that your a different "type" of conspiracy theorist (Whatever that means) is proof of that.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 09:58 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Man, you really need to stop trying so hard to makes it seem that your different from all the other conspirators down here. The fact that your constantly trying to remind everyone that your a different "type" of conspiracy theorist (Whatever that means) is proof of that.
I am different, I'm smart.

Do you honestly think my opinions and are thought out the same as theirs and yours?

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:21 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I am different, I'm smart.

Keep telling yoursef that, and maybe it will come true.

Do you honestly think my opinions and are thought out the same as theirs and yours?

I can't speak for everyone else, but seeing how you mentioned me I'll answer. Unlike you, I don't post in fear of scrutiniy from others. I also do not need to reassure myself that I'm somehow different from other conspiracy theorist because I copy what I read from some site.

Last edited by Classic NES on May 10th, 2007 at 11:40 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2007 11:37 PM
REXXXX
Networking

If you'd like us to think that you're not in that group that XYZ has mentioned and that your theories are not insanity, then you shouldn't be taking offense.

Xyz is merely stating his difference between some of the other theorists here. Xyz has said some crazy things that you just have to look at and go "You must be one of those crazy theorist bastards. I told you I don't want what you're selling, I probably already have one." But later he comes up with something less insane or admits that what he said was insane, so you go "Eh, alright." Meanwhile, there's others on here that say something crazy and get your response, and then persist that you're a damnable idiot for thinking them crazy.

And so that's the story of the entire Conspiracy Forum. I get called an idiot in here at least once during my visits.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

So, basically XYZ is different because his theories are less disagreeable.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 01:56 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Captain REX
If you'd like us to think that you're not in that group that XYZ has mentioned and that your theories are not insanity, then you shouldn't be taking offense.

Xyz is merely stating his difference between some of the other theorists here. Xyz has said some crazy things that you just have to look at and go "You must be one of those crazy theorist bastards. I told you I don't want what you're selling, I probably already have one." But later he comes up with something less insane or admits that what he said was insane, so you go "Eh, alright." Meanwhile, there's others on here that say something crazy and get your response, and then persist that you're a damnable idiot for thinking them crazy.

And so that's the story of the entire Conspiracy Forum. I get called an idiot in here at least once during my visits.
I'm not crazy, everything I say here is based on atleast some fact and logic.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 03:57 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

I'm not crazy, everything I say here is based on atleast some fact and logic.

Like compressed air responsible for the outer wall of the towers being blasted away?

Old Post May 11th, 2007 04:41 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Like compressed air responsible for the outer wall of the towers being blasted away?
Yes. Exactly.

Old Post May 11th, 2007 05:00 PM