KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 13 14 [15] 16 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bat Dude
First of all, you haven't read every post I've ever made, to my knowledge... I have a lyrics thread that I obviously add constructive posts to... And I also view the Batman, Music, and Spider-Man forums, and make decent posts there as well... So you're feeble attempt at insulting me won't work, I'm afraid...

And I'll take that as a "yes, it was unnecessary"...

And I've said once or twice before that Clinton was a shady character, but after thinking it over, I honestly don't believe he was this master murderer... If anything, he was simply a "yes" man, that did something to get in the right circles (being friends with H. W. Bush), and he became president and did what he was told... Nothing special...

you're right...i haven't...nor would i want to given the banality of the ones i have read

take it anyway you like...your opinion on my meaning is irrelevant

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by jaden101
you're right...i haven't...nor would i want to given the banality of the ones i have read

take it anyway you like...your opinion on my meaning is irrelevant

You're just full of compliments, aren't you?

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:33 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

yes...i love you really Bat Dude...i just have a funny way of showing it...like a guy who commits domestic abuse on his wife...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 11:41 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Wow, was that necessary?

No it was totally unnessary and childish as well.See Jaden and Kharma Dog you could learn a thing or two from Grand Moff and even Evil Dead actually, on how to act in mature discussions in a debate without getting into childish name calling and insults like you guys CONSTANTLY do with posters. a Couple years ago me and Grand on the 9/11 thread engaged in heated discussions on 9/11 but he never threw any insults at me nor did I ever at him and we got along fine.

I respect HIM because of that.I even have always enjoyed my debates with Evil Dead here for the most part because the MAJORITY of the time in our discussions,unlike you guys,he stays away from name calling and childish insults like STFU.I get into heated discussions with him from time to time and dont mind it.HIM I dont have on ignore because unlike you two JFK & 9/11 COINCIDENCE THEORISTS, big grin most the time he stays awya from childish comments like STFU.Thats the way 5 year olds behave. roll eyes (sarcastic) Usually the WORST he'll say is blah blah blah, which while being unnessary,isnt childish.

I enjoyed my last discussion with him cause he stayed away from name calling and childish insults.I only decided to stop debating with him cause like all you 9/11 coincidence theorists ALWAYS do,he didnt bother to look at a link I posted or say he would read a book I referred to him that proves it all to be true.so why bother with a 9/11 coincidence theorist like that who only wants to see what he wants to see? its pretty pointless.But at least I enjoyed my discussion with him showing how he has no interest in the truth by not even bothering to read the stuff I referred him to.Unlike you two,like I said,he USUALLY stays away from that.He may throw the OCCASSIONAL insult from time to time like he did with Batdude recently for no reason,but for the MOST part,he usually stays away from that which is why unlike you guys,I dont have him on ignore.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 22nd, 2008 at 09:43 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 09:39 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

stop pretending you're holier than thou Parker because you're as guilty as anyone else with regards to name calling.

you have no concept of what a debate even is...a debate is analysing the opposing arguments...picking up on its weaknesses and putting your own argument forward...you don't do that because you blatently refuse to read anyone's opinions that conflict with your own...as i've stated before...you've claimed to have read many books on 9-11...yet refused to read a post of mine which can be 10000 letter including spaces maximum....you refused to read a 100 page document by Ryan Mackay which destroyed, with hard scientific research, David Griffin's work, which you base so much of your 9-11 arguments

and to deny that you don't read opposing arguments is futile because anyone who does have strong and irrefutable arguments that prove your opinion wrong...you immediately make up an excuse to put them on ignore

and please...stop repeating yourself several times in a single post...you could easily shorter the length of them and save yourself the energy by doing so.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 09:58 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Parker - pot...kettle...black.

Also, how would you know what I say when you have me on ignore?

Don't forget, originally I tried to civilly debate with you, you brought it down a knotch, then decided to put me on ignore as I continually shamed your points and lack of credibility.

Repeating the same thing over and over again, telling those who agree with you, "way to go" and "right on" and ignoring the posts and points of others is neither how one debates, nor how one earns respect.

Additionally, saying the following, I just happened to come across this book just doing a google search on Clinton.I never have read it but the title alone proves what a pathalogical liar Clinton was. does little to convince anyone you are a rational person when you constantly chastise people for not reading articles particular to your point of view.

Last edited by KharmaDog on Oct 22nd, 2008 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 10:55 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

okay getting back to the topic now.Dont know why the author of the book BOY CLINTON.the political biography mentioned on the front cover,the deaths that Clinton is involved in since he didnt even go into any detail about it in the book.weird.

One thing about Clinton that was mentioned in the book that I found very interesting is that he kept people waiting longer than any other president ever did in history at the swearing in ceremony there his first day.He was 45 minutes late keeping people out in the cold weather.he was always that inconsiderate in his days as governor of arkansas and president of the united states.

On page 34 it goes on to say-Bill Clinton lies like a man detached from conscience or perhaps born without one.-this NOT in the book-clinton of course had that common trait with Nixon.people that served under clinton,said he would lie so often he would believe the lies he told.

pg40-after his presidency,there were reports coming out that governor clinton had allowed fecal coliform bacteria to pollute arkansas streams rather than properly police such giant chicken products such as tyson food owned by don tyson.

pg 64 says-amid all the anti american propaganda and international espionage of 1969,the democrats 1992 presidential nominee sided with anti americans who carried signs shouting ho ho chi minh,the nfl are gonna win the washington times reported.the report even refuted Clintons lie that he never received an induction notice.He recieved two of them and beat out the draft by calling his uncle ray an auto dealer and senator will fulbright who he interned with in washington who was unmasked as a anti war protestor and draft dodger.

pg 66 says-my curiosity aroused,I decided to look into Clintons trip behind the Iron curtain.Inquries I made about his trip to moscow turned up little that was new.people were still wondering where he had gotten sufficent funding for the trip.some still suspected a KGB front.others suggested CIA,recollecting that coat and tie radicals and liberal college students had accepted CIA funds in the 1960's for instance Gloria Steinem and the national student association.

when I looked into clintons trip to prague,however I made an interesting discovery.clinton had stayed at home of Bedrich Kopold.My contacts in prague,all former dissendents,tipped me off that the kopolds had been members of what they called the communist party's "ruling class." some had actually helped found the Czech Communist party.I laid immediate plans to interview them,arriving precisely a year after publication of the fall 1992 oilgrimage.To my amazement I was the first wester journalist to interview the Kopolds since that sunday times reporter.It would be fifteen more months before the press showed any interest in the kopolds,and then only because,en route to a summit with Russian President Boris Yeltsin,Clitnon stopped off in Prague and invited the kopolds to have a beer with himand Czech president Vaclav Havel.

The press had missed another fascinating clinton story.A poignant tale awaited the western journalist in Prague,a story full of insights into clinton,his generational cohorts,the politics of the cold war,and the unchanging mentality of the utopian Left.some of which he brought from oxford to washington in a journey taking a quarter of a century.

Page 76 goes on to say-of the 32 Rhodes Scholars in his class ,he was one of only 6 who failed to complete their prescribed course.Clinton also enrolled at Yale but he never actually attended any of his classes.

pg138 says-Hillary has vivince fosters files removed and lies about it. yet she doesnt go to jail KMC people.

I have talked many times here about the deaths that clinton as linked to.this book on page 140 goes on to say-historians will someday settle the question as to whether the arkansas machine had a hand in the untimely deaths that overcame the Clintons friends,associates,distant acquaintances,and enemies during their rise to power.we do know that in the summer of 1994 the sober Economist listed 8 unpleasant incidents in warning of the "peculiar pattern of suicides and violence" surrounding "people connected to the clintons" vince foster,kathy ferguson [ex wife of a clinton body guard,a suicide} Bill Shelton "arkansas policeman,byfriend of ferguson,a suicide." Jon walker "RTC investigator concerned with irregularities at madison guaranty savings and loan,fell from the top of a building,dead." Jerry parks "chief of security for clintons 1992 campain headquarters,shot dead in arkansas" gary johnson "arkansas lawyer beaten badly in 1992 after claiming to have videotapes of clinton calling on gennifer flowers' dennis patrick "endured three attempts on his life after he discovered millions of dollars passing through mysteriously through his account at the firm of clinton supporter and friend dan lasater" and stanley huggins "early investigator into madison guaranty savings and loan,foud dead in delaware."

page 148 goes on to say that clinton was americas first "bastard" to be elected president.

pages 154 through 159 goes on to say-an arrested adolescent,always at play with the fact and with the people,never accepting responsibility for his blunders,always whining and blaming others,uses his peers and then disregards them,after the historians have had sufficient time to assess clintons career,I believe they will rate him the greatest presidential liar in the history of the country.Nixon would lie,and his eyes would dart madly about the room while persiration arouse on his upper lip.He was a ready liar,but not an expert liar.Nor was Johnson who telegraphed his in tones that could cause nausea among those within listening distance.

page 159 goes on to say-a peculiarity about clintons lies that sets him apart from the other preidents from the past is that his lies are often so obvious as to cast temporary doubt on his intelligence or his contact with reality.{like I said before,clinton lies so often,that he actually believes the lies that he tells."

Clinton and his senior aides repeated that no clues exist to explain fosters death.the obvious and stupid lies that clinton calmly deposed on the public record after Fosters death actually heightened public suspicion.

page 162 goes on to say that in a call in radio show in 94,clinton went on to respond to a caller saying-I dont suppose theres any public figure thats ever been subject to so any more violent personal attacks.clinton said in a call in radio show in 94.

Continued-

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:26 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

Originally posted by Mr Parker
okay getting back to the topic now.Dont know why the author of the book BOY CLINTON.the political biography mentioned on the front cover,the deaths that Clinton is involved in since he didnt even go into any detail about it in the book.weird.

One thing about Clinton that was mentioned in the book that I found very interesting is that he kept people waiting longer than any other president ever did in history at the swearing in ceremony there his first day.He was 45 minutes late keeping people out in the cold weather.he was always that inconsiderate in his days as governor of arkansas and president of the united states.

On page 34 it goes on to say-Bill Clinton lies like a man detached from conscience or perhaps born without one.-this NOT in the book-clinton of course had that common trait with Nixon.people that served under clinton,said he would lie so often he would believe the lies he told.

pg40-after his presidency,there were reports coming out that governor clinton had allowed fecal coliform bacteria to pollute arkansas streams rather than properly police such giant chicken products such as tyson food owned by don tyson.

pg 64 says-amid all the anti american propaganda and international espionage of 1969,the democrats 1992 presidential nominee sided with anti americans who carried signs shouting ho ho chi minh,the nfl are gonna win the washington times reported.the report even refuted Clintons lie that he never received an induction notice.He recieved two of them and beat out the draft by calling his uncle ray an auto dealer and senator will fulbright who he interned with in washington who was unmasked as a anti war protestor and draft dodger.

pg 66 says-my curiosity aroused,I decided to look into Clintons trip behind the Iron curtain.Inquries I made about his trip to moscow turned up little that was new.people were still wondering where he had gotten sufficent funding for the trip.some still suspected a KGB front.others suggested CIA,recollecting that coat and tie radicals and liberal college students had accepted CIA funds in the 1960's for instance Gloria Steinem and the national student association.

when I looked into clintons trip to prague,however I made an interesting discovery.clinton had stayed at home of Bedrich Kopold.My contacts in prague,all former dissendents,tipped me off that the kopolds had been members of what they called the communist party's "ruling class." some had actually helped found the Czech Communist party.I laid immediate plans to interview them,arriving precisely a year after publication of the fall 1992 oilgrimage.To my amazement I was the first wester journalist to interview the Kopolds since that sunday times reporter.It would be fifteen more months before the press showed any interest in the kopolds,and then only because,en route to a summit with Russian President Boris Yeltsin,Clitnon stopped off in Prague and invited the kopolds to have a beer with himand Czech president Vaclav Havel.

The press had missed another fascinating clinton story.A poignant tale awaited the western journalist in Prague,a story full of insights into clinton,his generational cohorts,the politics of the cold war,and the unchanging mentality of the utopian Left.some of which he brought from oxford to washington in a journey taking a quarter of a century.

Page 76 goes on to say-of the 32 Rhodes Scholars in his class ,he was one of only 6 who failed to complete their prescribed course.Clinton also enrolled at Yale but he never actually attended any of his classes.

pg138 says-Hillary has vivince fosters files removed and lies about it. yet she doesnt go to jail KMC people.

I have talked many times here about the deaths that clinton as linked to.this book on page 140 goes on to say-historians will someday settle the question as to whether the arkansas machine had a hand in the untimely deaths that overcame the Clintons friends,associates,distant acquaintances,and enemies during their rise to power.we do know that in the summer of 1994 the sober Economist listed 8 unpleasant incidents in warning of the "peculiar pattern of suicides and violence" surrounding "people connected to the clintons" vince foster,kathy ferguson [ex wife of a clinton body guard,a suicide} Bill Shelton "arkansas policeman,byfriend of ferguson,a suicide." Jon walker "RTC investigator concerned with irregularities at madison guaranty savings and loan,fell from the top of a building,dead." Jerry parks "chief of security for clintons 1992 campain headquarters,shot dead in arkansas" gary johnson "arkansas lawyer beaten badly in 1992 after claiming to have videotapes of clinton calling on gennifer flowers' dennis patrick "endured three attempts on his life after he discovered millions of dollars passing through mysteriously through his account at the firm of clinton supporter and friend dan lasater" and stanley huggins "early investigator into madison guaranty savings and loan,foud dead in delaware."

page 148 goes on to say that clinton was americas first "bastard" to be elected president.

pages 154 through 159 goes on to say-an arrested adolescent,always at play with the fact and with the people,never accepting responsibility for his blunders,always whining and blaming others,uses his peers and then disregards them,after the historians have had sufficient time to assess clintons career,I believe they will rate him the greatest presidential liar in the history of the country.Nixon would lie,and his eyes would dart madly about the room while persiration arouse on his upper lip.He was a ready liar,but not an expert liar.Nor was Johnson who telegraphed his in tones that could cause nausea among those within listening distance.

page 159 goes on to say-a peculiarity about clintons lies that sets him apart from the other preidents from the past is that his lies are often so obvious as to cast temporary doubt on his intelligence or his contact with reality.{like I said before,clinton lies so often,that he actually believes the lies that he tells."

Clinton and his senior aides repeated that no clues exist to explain fosters death.the obvious and stupid lies that clinton calmly deposed on the public record after Fosters death actually heightened public suspicion.

page 162 goes on to say that in a call in radio show in 94,clinton went on to respond to a caller saying-I dont suppose theres any public figure thats ever been subject to so any more violent personal attacks.clinton said in a call in radio show in 94.

Continued-

May I remind everyone of this post:

Just because YOU have hours on end to spend on the computer all day long doesnt me others such as myself do.I dont have time to read through that long winded bible length post of yours.Please,NOBODY wants to read the bible when their in a discussion about a topic.That would take me hours on end to read through all that crap. roll eyes (sarcastic) which again,I dont have that kind of time due to my busy work schedule to sort through and read through all that crap.

AGAIN -nobody wants to read the bible here. roll eyes (sarcastic) i dont have all these hours in the day that you obviously have to spend all day taking the several hours on end it would take me to read through all that crap you posted.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 10:57 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by KharmaDog
May I remind everyone of this post:

I knew you wouldnt be acting like a jerk -well you are,but I knew at LEAST this time you wouldnt be into any name calling since this time I was quoting from a book so thats why i took the time to read your post THIS time,that was from the 9/11 thread I posted that to jaden because he only posts lies and disinformation about that event and ignores facts like yourself,just because YOUR not interested in what I say here doesnt mean OTHER people aren't and that OTHER people dont read this.just look at these posts for yourself roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 04:03 PM
Mr Parker

Oh God... Can't you all just get along?

I have nothing against you, Kovac, but if you don't agree with this stuff, why are you still posting here?

If you don't agree, post about it once, and then just leave... You'll never have to deal with it again...

Some people have the opinion that Clinton was a pretty shady dude, and I have to agree... But then again, I believe that EVERY politician (with a few exceptions) is/was shady... Even JFK (whom I respect immensely) was a shady dude (he was backed by the Mafia, after all)

just from last september.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 04:04 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ibd4eva
Yeah Kovac Mr Parker is right. He brings up a lot of interesting stuff the mainstream media has never told us about that I like to read and I also dont appreciate you coming on here spamming his thread like you do because you obviously cant get over some grudge you had with him from years ago about some movie.Grow up kid.

just from last october.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 04:05 PM
Mr Parker

Re: Clinton Administration

Originally posted by Classic NES
Hey parker, I hate to put you on the spot, but can you post your insight on this particular thread. I've been told that your well versed on President Clintons acts.

oh and of course the thread starter of this who I still talk to all the time by email,reads what I post as well on this thread.see these folks unlike you and jaden,are not afraid of the truth about conspiracys and DO have an interest in how evil clinton is.Just to name a FEW posters I know that do read this.so thanks again for showing how clueless you are about everything as usual stick out tongue stick out tongue also this isnt the same as that.THAT was a debate,a debate you dont want to take time to look through a bunch of lies and disinformation that someone you know who ignores facts and just posts lies and disinformation all the time,this ISNT a debate in case you havent noticed.This is just for people like the ones I just posted that DO have an interest in information about clinton.They DO read this I know for a fact-and this is just a few people i mentioned that I know that read it.I know quite a few others that do as well.so again,thanks for showing how clueless you are about everything. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 13th, 2008 at 04:23 PM

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 04:08 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

I knew you wouldnt be acting like a jerk -well you are,but I knew at LEAST this time you wouldnt be into any name calling since this time I was quoting from a book so thats why i took the time to read your post THIS time,that was from the 9/11 thread I posted that to jaden because he only posts lies and disinformation about that event and ignores facts like yourself,just because YOUR not interested in what I say here doesnt mean OTHER people aren't and that OTHER people dont read this.just look at these posts for yourself roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stick out tongue

once again...it's YOU'RE...way to emphasise your illiteracy

lets talk about the real reason you ignore what i post...because it rapes your feeble points to death...you embarrased yourself to say the least and now you don't want to face up to how foolish you looked

now...i offered you an olive branch in another thread...you went in the huff for a few days, despite saying that you weren't going to come back to the board....well shock horror...here you are...all ready and willing to embarras yourself all over again.

oh...and for the record...you wouldn't know facts if they jumped up and slapped you in your ignorant and illiterate face.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 06:03 PM
Mr Parker

btw jaden.just for the record, since like i said,i know there are people that read this thread,one of them told me that you said the only reason i dont read your posts is because i cant counter them.Pure B.S and you know it.I dont read them anymore cause AGAIN you dont know how to get into a debate without getting into childish insults when your losing an argument and can never admit it when you have been proven wrong.

you have proven you dont even know who sir issac newton is.LOL.you ignore facts from all these scholars and scientists around the world who say that to accept the governments version that the towers came down, one would have to disregard the laws of physics that scientists like the famouse sir isacc newton-"which again obviously you have no idea who he is",that the laws of physics they have gone by for CENTURYS, no longer apply anymore.thats hysterical.

your so amusing with your lies its laughable.if that was the case of what you THINK is true,I never would have gotten into heated debates about it like I did two years ago with the thread starter of that thread-Grand Moff or evil dead all these years.those two never said things like STFU in debates.Evil Deads last post to me was the first time I ever remember him acting childish in a debate with me. so I will put that behind me next time we debate as long as he goes back to acting mature again like he always did before, and debate with him again.

That was just a one time thing with him so I can ignore it,childish REPEATED insults CONSTANTLY like STFU- something you and kharma dog have ALWAYS engaged in,I CANT ignore. which again is why I wont read your posts anymore.

and it doesnt matter if its me or not.anytime ANYONE goes on that 9/11 thread such as Katsu or Emporer Ashtar,and posts FACTS that you cant counter in a 9/11 debate,you go on and insult them and post lies to save face cause you cant counter them.we both know that.You go off on them and say-you dont know much about anything,you just come back and post something to save face.YOUR the one that does that.we both know that.thats why people like them dont bother with you anymore either cause of how you ignore facts when proven wrong. Again,Grand who started that 9/11 thread,he used to be like you and ignore facts also,but I always enjoyed my debates with HIM just as ashtar did,cause he never insulted us and would acknowledge SOMETIMES,that there was something to our posts.

again thats why people like katsu and emperor ashtar always had a problem with you and kharma dog in their debates with you,but not so with grand.Ashtar like myself,always liked debating with Grand as well cause unlike you,didnt CONSTANTLY ignore facts and would tell us he thought there was something to what we were saying.again it doesnt matter WHO debates with you on 9/11,anytime someone comes on and proves you wrong with facts,you ignore them and insult them and dont even look at the videos they show you.we BOTH know that to be true.give it up.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 14th, 2008 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 10:44 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

i used hard science and logic to counter all of your arguments...i showed you to be a liar (we wont talk about the dead architect again though) and it was at that point you put me on ignore...long before i told you to STFU...so don't try and weasel your way out by trying to use that excuse....you have neither the wit nor intelligence to pull it off

you saying Issac Newton but you wouldn't have a clue how to apply his principle to the debate anyway...YOU'RE merely regurgitating what some other scientifically ignorant moron has said before "the towers fell in near free fall"...well...no they didn't...i've already posted blatent evidence showing parts of the towers standing over 20 seconds after the onset of collapse....freefall would have been 8 seconds...the only pieces which fell at near that rate were the outside facade pieces which had no resistance and would have been expected to fall at those speeds anyway...so your argument is completely invalidated...once again

you say i've repeatedly told you to STFU?...lies...once i said it months ago and you've held a pathetic grudge since...build a bridge and get over it

as for you mentioning other people's "evidence"...i've countered everything in that thread since i started contributing to it...the thread died because your majority lost the debate because you constantly tried to use quotes from people's findings that ended up backfiring on you to an epic degree

examples?

trying to use the finding by Lamont-Docherty seismic observatory to say explosions went off before the towers fell...then i posted the quotes by the 2 scientists who actually recorded the collapses at Lernar-Lam who said that interpretation of it was complete nonsense

then their was the quote by Leslie Robertson (one of the lead designers of the twin towers) that someone tried to take a small piece of quote, post 9/11 and use to make it seem that he tried to say the towers should have stood...then i got the full quote which showed again the conspiracy theorists to be rubbish

then there was the ridiculous notion that paper couldn't have survived the impact and fires...when i showed numerous videos after the impact both prior and after the collapse of the towers showing huge amounts of paper from the offices where the fires took place

i showed how the so called "squibs" were shown to be coming out of windows...ask any demolition expert in the world and they tell you the blatent obvious truth...windows aren't part of the support structure on a building...so blowing them up would be totally idiotic

someone tried to say that evidence such as wheels from planes were planted in new york and said they were different from the plane that actually flew into the buildings...i gave testimony from an engineer who worked on the planes who said that idea was total nonsense

your allegation that i ignore people is completely bizarre...you're the one who has people on ignore lists...i dont have anyone...you're the one who has blatently refused to read my posts...not the other way around...so don't start spouting off rubbish that i ignore "facts"...i counter every argument that pops up that i find completely moronic...and i do it with hard science...and quotes from the people involved...i dont misquote and misrepresent people like your side of the debate does...

face facts...you cant debate with me because you don't have ability...you're out of your league...and the proof is that all you can counter my posts with is jibberish such as "your (sic) afraid of the truth" and "your (sic) a disinfo agent" etc etc...you never actually try and attack my facts...why?...because you cant...because you don't have mental capacity to do it

have to love the bit where you said "someone told me you said the only reason i ignore your posts" hahahaha...you read it yourself because you cant help yourself but are trying to make it look like you aren't....grow up

Last edited by jaden101 on Nov 15th, 2008 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:25 PM
Evil Dead
Enemy of the Gospel

and Jaden wins by TKO.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 02:15 PM
Evil Dead is currently offline Click here to Send Evil Dead a Private Message Find more posts by Evil Dead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

I knew you wouldnt be acting like a jerk -well you are,but I knew at LEAST this time you wouldnt be into any name calling since this time I was quoting from a book so thats why i took the time to read your post

First off, you are supposed to be ignoring my posts. This shows that once again you've probably read every single post that I have written in regards to your factually, intellectually and grammatically challenged posts.

As for the name calling, starting your post by inferring that one is a jerk pretty much knocks you off your ole' high horse.

As for taking the time to read my post...gee, I'm honoured that you gave the 0.3 seconds of your life away to read one line. Did you even get the point? Do you see your own hypocrisy, immaturity and...dare I say...(yes I dare) ...stupidity?

THIS time,that was from the 9/11 thread I posted that to jaden because he only posts lies and disinformation about that event and ignores facts like yourself

You know, you're better off acting like Jaden doesn't even exist as his continual slapping down of your posts will eventually lead to you being so insecure and open your eyes to your complete inability to produce a coherent thought or sentence, never mind argument, (trust me, this will happen if you do ever eventually mature) that you
might see your only option as self termination. I am not endorsing that, the world needs its social and intellectual broccoli, but it is a road that you are swerving on to with complete and utter disregard.

I applaud Jaden. Though it may be a complete waste of time to try and educate you, he endeavours to drag you out of the deep tar pit of ignorance in which you so willingly wallow. I gave that up years ago, so I commend him for he is a bigger man than I.

just because YOUR not interested in what I say here doesnt mean OTHER people aren't

Jesus Christ! If you are going to emphasise a word by capitalizing it, at least get it right! Especially if the mistake has been pointed out to you multiple times over the last few years of people reading your completely assinine ramblings.

Not : "just because [b]YOUR
not interested [/i/]"

Instead: "[i]just because YOU'RE not interested [/i/]"

[QUOTE=11277523][i]Originally posted by Mr Parker

and that OTHER people dont read this.just look at these posts for yourself roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue stick out tongue

Other people may read it, but the vast majority of people on this forum think you're a wing-nut. What is your point?

Once again, if you do not see YOUR complete hypocrisy that was brought to light by my seven word post, then YOU'RE a complete write off.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2008 03:55 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Evil Dead
and Jaden wins by TKO.

coming from a 9/11 coincidence theorist of course in your own little world YOUR going to believe that. roll eyes (sarcastic) a guy who never even addressed any of my points on the kennedy assassination that I brought up.LOL.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 25th, 2008 at 10:22 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:16 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

maybe because i don't give a flying **** about the Kennedy assassination and am not obsessed with it like you are.

still...i notice you no longer accuse me of not addressing your 9/11 points...cause your proverbial ass is still sore from the pounding it took

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:26 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

roll eyes (sarcastic) a guy who never even addressed any of my points

So says the child who ignores many a post, such as the one I directed towards him right above the post where he talks about people who don't address posts.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 10:39 PM