KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 14 15 [16]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

give it up.Im done playing your game.Not going to take the bait anymore.Go find Deano to play with.btw Kharma Dog,thanks for making that 1st post on page 15 cause like i said,that post just proves what I said that your clueless on everything you talk about since as I proved to you I have people here that DO read what I post. stick out tongue so AGAIN,thanks for making that post since it just shows how as always,your clueless in everything you talk about. laughing thats a quote "I" can always use as reference since your in that habit of posting old quotes.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 25th, 2008 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:46 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
give it up.Im done playing your game.Not going to take the bait anymore.

You just did dumbass.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:18 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

getting back on topic now
CONTINUED-Page 155 goes on to state-Clinton and Hillary Claimed to have brought a kind of spiritual rebirth to Arkansas,now they were bringing moral rebirth to a republican corrupted by the knave Bush and the untrusty Barbara.Clintons lies were at times breathtaking in their boldness.

page 157 says-Posterior to the 1992 campain,as the preseident elect was beginning the first of what would be a continual series of policy reversals,he backed down from his campain promise of a "middle class tax cut" the reversal was similiar to President Bush's abandonment of his 1988 campain promise "read my lips,no new taxes." except for one detail.Bush broke his promise without resorting to complicated alibis and childish whines.Clinton now claimed in early 93,a tax increase was unavoidable.

pg162 talks brings up one of his lies.clinton says-I could give you a lot of examples." a year ago there was a widely reported story that I kept airline traffic waiting an hour in LA to get a haircut in an airport.That was true either.But it "was". Even his loyal aid Dee Dee Myers has admitted the airport delays.

pg163-His mom Virginia Kelly once spoke-I construct an airtight box.I keep inside it what I want to think about,and everything else stays behind the walls.Inside is white,outside is black.Inside is love and friends and optimism.Outside is negativeity,cant doi-sm,and any criticism of me and mine.There you have the making of the socipath at 1600 penn avenue.surely this could at least partially explain the fragrancy,frequency,and recklessness of Clintons lies.

pg 245-states-according to the washington times "of about 1,000 FBI background checks of white house personnel,more than 500 revealed deregatory information that would have prevented the people from obtaining security clearances of FBI,DEFENSE DEPT,OR CIA.said an administration source who asked not to be named.

page 250 then goes on to talk about Clintons involvement in the waco tragedy and says-waco on monday,when the federal authorities were moving on the compound but before the fire begins,clinton was asked if he had authorized such action.He said-I was aware of it.I think the attorney general made the decision.He referred questions to Reno and the FBI.Pressed,he said-I knew it was going to be done but the decisions were entirely theirs.Then the washington post added-But yesterday,Clinton said Reno phoned him sunday and the two had a 15 minute conversation.Having asked those questions and gotten the answers,I said that if she -Reno, thought it was the right thing to do that she should proceed and that I would support it-The Raid,and I stand by it today.

page 260 than says-On june 8th 1993 a prominent air force general was widely quoted as calling the president a gay loving.pot smoking,draft dodging,womanizing commander in chief.The General would lose his job but by now,even among democrats,respect for the president was evaporating.

page 262 then says-By late 1995 and early 96 the press,realizing that the Clintons had been lying to them for 3 years concealing evidence,engaging in repeated conflicts of interests,and obstruction of justice botching policies,and abandoning loyal allies slipped into fits of open hostility towards the Clintons.No presidency in this century began so badly.

page 261-says-June 30th the washington post says-Preident Clintons popularity continues to languish,puplic dissaproval of clintons performance has reached a "new" high in the poll.The paper reports citing its washington post/ABC poll.That is the highest level of disapproval recorded by an president in the post WWII era at a simliar point in their administrations.

page 266 states-three handwriting experts-one an oxford professor,denied fosters suicide note was in his handwriting.Many irregularities in investigation they said.

page 270 says-Captain Buddy Young gave threats to troopers by him.The author says that HE found out that his phones were occassionally tapped,his new york apartment and arlington virginia offices had been broken into 3 times.That the troopers gave blatant lies to the press.

page 273 then says-Buddy young granted an interview to an BC news crew.During it,the dolt took a call on his speaker phone.as the ABC crew recorded the proceedings in youngs office,Bruce Lindsey came on the line from the white house telling young that he might be needed to rebut the troopers charges on CNN.ABC broadcast this priceless moment on its evening news.Mrs Clinton denounced the spectator piece as "outrageous terrible stories." she perceived as conspiracy planted for political and finiancial reasons.The LA times corroborated their story.

page 275 says-and yet ultimately,the press sheilded the Clintons by shifting the focus of the story away from the question of whether the charges-some of them criminal,were true toward different issues.

page 276 the author says-Never before had so much scandal been revealed about a first family,but then never before,had america had such a first.

page 278-Trooper Patterson says Hillary gave him the course treatment as both president elect first lady and back in clintons days as governor.says she would call Mr Clinton" a **********,mother****er,and everything else."Miss Emma the cook said-the devils is in that woman.

page281-the clintons major reforms so solemnly promised on the campain trail-welfare reform,healthcare reform,a middle class tax cut,a balanced budget,were all by the fall of 94,roadkill.History passed them up.

page 282-Under Boy Clintons leadership,the democrats in 94 suffered their worst defeat since 46.One had to look back to Woodrow Wilson to find a democratic president at midterm,who had lost both houses of congress.Not even Richard Nixon in his fourth summer in office had so many scandals and lawsuits rising around him.so many political aides and former supporters in the dock or the noosegow,and so many special prosecutors hovering over his perspiring cabinet colleagues.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:04 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

"I dont have time to read through that long winded bible length post of yours.Please,NOBODY wants to read the bible when their in a discussion about a topic."

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:35 AM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quit making yourself look like an idiot.I already proved to you people DO read my posts here on this thread .And since you OBVIOUSLY have memory comprehension problems,I'll have to repeat it for you AGAIN.just like you just posted there for me,this ISN'T a discussion or a debate kid.Yes in a DISCUSSION OR DEBATE nobody wants to read a bible length post-especially when a poster beforehand ignored facts that prove him wrong and continues to post lies,in a DISCUSSION OR DEBATE,nobody wants to read a bible length post,this ISN'T a discussion or debate. roll eyes (sarcastic) its INFORMATION for people to read and comment on.geez bone up on some memory courses.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Nov 26th, 2008 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:20 PM
Mr Parker

continued-page 282 also goes on to state-By 1996 the first lady had become the first presidential spouse to be summoned before a grand jury or to be flirting with indictments for obstruction of justice,perjury and bank fraud.Boy Clintons administration was the least successful administration of the 20th century.Had clinton not become president in 92,so many of his friends would be facing jail terms.

page 283- says-Bush had entered into a gentlemans agreement with Clinton to avoid personal attacks owing to their shared vulnerability on Mena.

page 284-Clintons economy was not much better than the Bush economy that he disparaged.One of the disasters of clintons presidency of course was the political corruption of arkansas historians working apace with grand juries independent counsels,and law enforcement agencies at the highest levels of american government are every day making the clear.Journalists to are catching on.

page 285-the clintons are cheats,liars,users,and greedy as their worst vision of a republican.

Thats pretty much the important stuff of what the book talks about.very good book.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 07:51 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quit making yourself look like an idiot.I already proved to you people DO read my posts here on this thread .And since you OBVIOUSLY have memory comprehension problems,I'll have to repeat it for you AGAIN.just like you just posted there for me,this ISN'T a discussion or a debate kid.Yes in a DISCUSSION OR DEBATE nobody wants to read a bible length post-especially when a poster beforehand ignored facts that prove him wrong and continues to post lies,in a DISCUSSION OR DEBATE,nobody wants to read a bible length post,this ISN'T a discussion or debate. roll eyes (sarcastic) its INFORMATION for people to read and comment on.geez bone up on some memory courses.

ah...so you saying that people read it constitutes proof that people read it?...i see

ignored facts?....you've never posted any facts to ignore...cause you're an idiot and don't know what facts are.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 10:05 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Alright Parker. Time for a response. I haven't finished reading this entire thread yet so don't be under the impession that I have. I'm just giving my opinion so far. Now, before I say anything, just know I'm not big on conspiracy theories, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

You say Clinton is corrupt because of a body count. Sure, it looks suspisious, but theres no actual proof he was directly involved in all those murders and caused them. Also, if Carol Quigley is Clintons mentor, doesn't that mean Clinton learned some stuff from the dude? From how you describe him, he seems like an honest to god good guy. If Clintons mentor was a good person, then I doubt Clinton himself would turn out all that bad. Maybe he just had bad luck in office.

I don't really think Bush is corrupt either. He's just an idiot.

What are some truely horrible stuff they where caught doing?

since I know your back in town and your going to read the rest of the thread watch my next post for the answer.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 10:53 PM
Mr Parker

keep reading,you'll see it. wink also if you order those documentary videos that I listed you can order,it documents it all as well. as you will see when reading through this thread.there were arkansas state troopers that were flown into washington that were ready to testify of having knowledge that clinton ordered operatives of his in the CIA to kill off people who knew too much of his scandals.congress though never called them before the courts to testify though.not surprising,the Clintons have high and powerful people in high positions of power to protect them.as we all know,theres one different law for politicians than there is for citizens.sadly presidents can pretty much get away with anything.especially when the mainstream media is controlled by the CIA and when the majority of congress can be bought off to look the other way.the ones who dont,usually end up losing ONLY their jobs if their lucky instead of their lives.and dude we will ALWAYS have corrupt presidents until we get a third party started.theres no differerence between the two parties.their both corrupted and have the same agenda.

as far as the horrible stuff they were caught doing? keep reading,you'll see.btw,Bush Sr has been linked to people who died in mysterious deaths as well,its just with him,you dont hear about it near as much because he wasnt ANYWHERE near as sloppy about it as Clinton was so its not anywhere near as well known about him.

here is the answer as promised for you again Arachnid1. smile

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 10:55 PM
Mr Parker

just saw something posted in the general discussion section on the IS GEORGE BUSH THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER thread that I found very interesting about clinton that I thought I would post here.Someone went on to post this-people may be surprised at Clinton being listed but his administration created the beginnings of the financial collapse of wall street through deregulation and not holding big business execs accountable on their balance sheets.The repealing of the glass-steagall act in 1998 was an important and unfortunate passing in american history.Bushs clan gladly accepted Clintons christmas present and soiled it with his 2 inch proboscis.

Old Post Jan 24th, 2009 08:26 PM
Mr Parker

I remember back when they were trying to get Clinton impeached that Clinton was telling the nation back then that a president is too important to the nation to be impeached,that they should wait till he is out of office before impeached.The thing is thats a violation against the constituion of the united states for a president to try to make his own rules for the office of the president.Not surprising that Clinton would say that though since Bill Clinton of course doesnt believe in the constitution of the united states that our forefathers faught for.Neither do Bush or Obama.In this day and age,until a their party is created,were never going to get a president who is a firm believer in the constitution.anytime one comes in like kennedy who does,the government gets rid of him so thats why you wont see one anytime soon such as ron paul or dennis kucinich who share the same visions that kennedy did.they make sure of that.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 09:09 PM
Mr Parker

I talked a lot in the opening paragraph about The Clinton/Bush connection and throughout this thread as well.While looking at a thread at another site I post at yesterday,this guy posted this really great article on them I felt just had to be posted.

Tom Heneghan
May 11, 2009
UNITED STATES of America - It can now be reported that the recent resignation of former New York Federal Reserve Bank of New York Chairman, Stephen Frieidman, signals an expanding investigation of New York Attorny General Andrew Cuomo, who is not only focused on the massive New York state financial derivative Ponzi Scheme, but is now centered on money laundry, and possible funding of alleged terrorists in Pakistan.

Note: Cuomo was recently in a state of shock when he looked at new evidence linking Citibank, J. P. Morgan, Goldman Sachs and AIG, to not only a terrorist money laundry in Pakistan, but to evidence tying all of these aforementioned brokerage firms and the Federal Reserve itself to PRE 9/11 knowledge, which allowed them to profit with put options and short positions placed before 9/11.

This allowed these criminal brokerage firms to benefit from the death of near 3,000 in New York City.

Reference: Friedman, who still sits on the Board of Goldman Sachs, has been recently cooperating with the New York Attorney General, but as you will find out in the rest of this briefing, Friedman has been playing both sides against the middle and is now involved in espionage double-cross.

Sources close to Defense Intelligence and the National Security Division of the U.S. Department of Justice, as well as European INTERPOL, have actually fingered Friedman as the bagman for the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate involving illegal wire transfers of TRILLIONS of dollars of STOLEN U.S. Treasury funds that were laundred through Goldman Sachs brokerage firm in New York City, the Federal Reserve Bank of New York, the Israel Discount Bank and the Federal Reserve itself to the Israeli Bank Leumi in Tel Aviv onto secret U.S. national security accounts in Pakistan.
Note: Assisting Friedman in looting the U.S. Treasury (the back end of the toxic derivatives) is a Pakistani national who is a joint U.S.-Pakistan CIA Intelligence officer with the initials " K.H. "

KH, who was presumed dead by many in the intelligence community, including Stephen Friedman, is now cooperating with European INTERPOL.

Note: Early Saturday morning on May 9, 2009, foreign born alleged President Barack Obama ordered a missile attack near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border, which was was an alleged attack against so-called Al Qaeda terrorists.

We can now report that it was daddy Bush and his little *****, Bill Clinton, that ordered Obama to launch the attack given reports that the whistleblower KH was in the vicinity.

Clearly, folks, this was not an attack on terrorists but an assassination attempt on KH that failed.

KH has fingered Stephen Friedman, former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, along with former President George Herbert Walker Bush, former Pakistani President Pervez Musharraf in setting up these secret CIA proprietary accounts in Pakistan tied to none other than the late alleged 9/11 terrorist aka patsy CIA employee Tim Osman aka Osama bin Laden.

Note: Bin Laden, who died of kidney failure in December of 2001 and was a cosignator on these accounts, is claimed to still be alive based on the U.S. media’s big lie that he is still wandering the hills of Afghanistan.

Believe this, folks, he is dead as a door nail!

Should bin Laden’s death be reported, the IRS would have immediate access to these secret accounts that now have rotating access codes aka electronic serial combinations based on biblical chapters and verses.

The Pakistan money laundry has been a piggy bank for the Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate since the 9/11 attack on America.

These accounts have now been frozen by the World Court and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) given the cooperation of the now whistleblower KH in handing over the account numbers and access codes aka the biblical chapters and verses that have now prevented daddy Bush, Bill and Hillary Clinton, along with former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan from getting into these accounts.

Reference: It has been reported that the Pakistani government refused Barbara Bush, wife of former President George Herbert Walker Bush, and Andrea Mitchell, wife of former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan, and Chelsea Clinton, daughter of former President and daddy Bush’s little *****, Bill Clinton, entry into Pakistan.

A d v e r t i s e m e n t

Reference: It was Chelsea Clinton that used funds from a Goldman Sachs hedge fund to arrange the BRIBING of New York Governor David Paterson in order to keep Caroline Kennedy from being appointed the next New York Democratic U.S. Senator.

It is clear now that former Federal Reserve Bank of New York Chairman, Stephen Friedman, is caught in a double cross.

Friedman had been cooperating with the New York state investigation while at the same time keeping secret the existence of these secret Bush-Clinton Crime Family Syndicate’s accounts in Pakistan, which now not only have a possibly link to the Bernard Madoff Ponzi Scheme but to the funding of alleged worldwide Al Qaeda terrorists as well as the 9/11 attack itself.

He clearly thought that KH had died - well he is clearly alive and kicking, folks.

P.S. At this hour the Obama Administration is ignoring a French Intelligence warning of a possible FALSE FLAG terrorist attack that would be staged in New York City around the Broad Street area aka the location of the Goldman Sachs brokerage firm.

We can now divulge that there are tape recorded conversations involving current White House Chief of Staff and former head of the North American Israeli Mossad, Rahm Emanuel, and current Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, concerning the existence of certain files, documents and computer downloads currently held at Goldman Sachs that involve former Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Chairman Stephen Friedman, the Bernard Madoff Ponzi Scheme and the secret money laundry from the U.S. to Israeli to Pakistan.

French Intelligence sources have, once again, identified certain alleged Al Qaeda types that are linked to the noted 9/11 Israeli Mossad’s Urban Moving Systems espionage group, that is still operating in New Jersey, and have been recently photographed outside the New York financial district.

P.P.S. At this hour there is NO Justice Department as the Obama Administration continues to allow Bush Clinton Crime Family Syndicate rule over the United States.

The bought and paid for U.S. Congress, along with the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), continue to run rampant in attempts to attack the American People.

For example, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano, who has lunch on occasion with former DHS Secretary Michael Chertoff, still has a terrorist watch list that includes enemies of Karl Rove aka former Democratic Alabama Governor Don Siegelman.

Napolitano and Chertoff have also put together a list called the "Domestic Extremist Lexicon", which classifies individuals as terrorists if they do not agree with corporate, fascist media versions of events.

Not to be left out, radical feminista and tribalist Congresswoman Linda Sanchez (D-CA), is sponsoring legislation (H.R. 1966), which would allow the government to censor the internet if it was determined that internet bloggers brought "emotional distress" to alleged individuals that were being criticized.

Ms. Sanchez is also working on legislation, which would allow the 2nd Amendment rights of the American People to be infringed on should a DHS oversight panel decide that an individual American citizen might be a terrorist and therefore be unable to buy a firearm.

Clearly, according to Ms. Sanchez, if you are critical of Ms. Sanchez you are therefore a "terrorist".

Ms. Sanchez, who favors the illegal invasion of the United States by illegal aliens from Mexico is the REAL terrorist and a THREAT to our U.S. Constitution.

Call the DHS and tell them you have identified a terrorist in our Congress:

Operator Number: 202-282-8000

Comment Line: 202-282-8495

Final note: I want to make it clear to all of our loyal readers that the Bush-Clinton-Federal Reserve Crime Syndicate is desperate.

We, the American People, have uncovered the truth about their TREASONOUS activities. So, their next step aka the Swine Flu will be to attack us.

Daddy Bush and his little *****, Bill Clinton, are sociopaths. They are loosing their money and their power and the U.S. Military has told foreign born alleged President Obama that they will not tolerate him enabling any more of this TREASON.

Again, folks, prepare for revolutionary mode. The best defense is a great offense.

We will do whatever is necessary to save our U.S. Constitution, our beloved Republic, our freedoms and our American way of life and remove these TRAITORS from American soil.

We announce to the criminal government and its criminal corporate media enablers: YOU ARE TOO CORRUPT TO CONTINUE!

We, the American People, who are well armed, will be victorious!

* * * REMEMBER * * *

The orders of the day for ALL patriots as we continue to identify the enemies of the American Republic and the American Revolution in the 21st Century and eradicate them:

Oath Keepers: Orders We Will NOT Obey
http://oath-keepers.blogspot.com/20...-orders-we.html

When it comes to the enemies of the American Republic and the American Revolution in the 21st century, we dedicate ourselves to the 2nd American Revolution and making these enemies a memory.

We must remove them from American soil, and DO IT NOW!

Overlord at Yorktown remains relentless and victorious.

Old Post May 14th, 2009 07:06 PM
Mr Parker

this more than likely wont be read by anyone else but since i came across it recently.might as well add this to the collection.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...lear-codes.html

Old Post Jan 5th, 2013 10:22 PM
Jim Colyer
Restricted

Account Restricted

Women brought Clinton down. He couldn't keep his pants on.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2013 01:12 AM
Jim Colyer is currently offline Click here to Send Jim Colyer a Private Message Find more posts by Jim Colyer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote