KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
but just like with your buddie kharma dog- who I started ignoring MANY months ago and have never read one of his posts since then

Not read my posts? At 7:37PM today you quoted one of my posts in this thread:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...=77#post9406901

Are you that big of a f*ck*ing moron?

Parker has said he will ignore xyz multiple times, yet he keeps responding to him, writing entire diatribes devoted to him in fact. You talk of people avoiding a direct debate with you, yet you avoid any direct confrontation with me.

Finally, Parker has the nerve to comment on the intelligence of others while he himself types like a half retarded monkey.

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 11:56 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

just remember THIS time I AM serious,I have no intention of reading your moronic posts anymore in the future like i dont with dogs since you NEVER take me up on my challenges to read those books I refer you to that prove all this about clinton to be true or order those tapes that I have given you the 800 number to many times including like i did on this previous page which me and you both know you did not pick up the phone and order the tape from, and since you wont take my advise to take those memory classes I know they teach in colleges to improve your autrocious memory skills you possess.as I said,the others here are just afraid of the truth which is why they wont ever read those books either,but at least with THEM,their memory skills arent autrocious where every damn thing gots to be repeated to them constantly for having a short memory.you can post all you want to me now in the future ,but just like with your buddie kharma dog- who I started ignoring MANY months ago and have never read one of his posts since then,you'll just be talking to yourself for now on if you address me/something he does all the time still I have no doubt.I would put my life savings on that bet and be a millionaire from a bet like that I have no doubt. But I cant waste anymore time with someone who cant ever remember anything told to them and even after its repeated to them many times,never remembers it.
Fine, don't answer my questions. Propoganda seeker.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 03:35 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by NuclearWinter
I don't know as much about Bill Clinton's activities as much as Mr. Parker appears to know, but aside from selling our country out to China in ways that no president had before him, lying bold face to the American people and then trying to beg for our forgiveness after making that famous statement in 1974 where he himself said that if a President ever lies they should be tossed out, signing trade agreements with countries all over the World which have affected us even to this day, and just plain being Hillary Clinton's puppet on a string I can't say much more about the man than that.

What I can tell you is this. Hillary Clinton is who these people want to put into office next. Her bloodline is more important to the Illuminati than even Bill Clinton's is, and they are going to try and push her into office by using the first women president as the key.

http://www.gnosticliberationfront.c...illuminati1.htm

Thats a website on bloodlines and world politics. very interesting to say the least.

Ashtar you should look at that link that winter provided here.There is a section in there about Clinton that further talks about the Clinton/Bush connection in there.It talks about how when Clinton was in high school,that JFK came to his hometown high school in Hot springs arkansas and it talks about the famous handshake that took place between Kennedy and Clinton-I have seen that photo before myself.I knew about that part,but what I DIDN'T know the part about, was that they edited out part of that clip where the photo of Wintrop Rockefeller is present there at the school.He was the one in fact who was the master of the ceremonies that took place that day as well.All very interesting.

I never knew about that part of it.Rockefeller at that time was of course the governor of new york back then.So it seems Clinton was being groomed as a president as far back as then,that they saw something in Clinton that they knew he would be perfect for their grand shemes in thier new world order plan.The Rockefellers of course,as anybody who has done any kind of research into,are the main cause for why the world is in such a mess as it is.Rockefeller apparently gave Clinton a million dollars as well before coming on to become the attorney general of arkansas and later governor.The rockefellers of course are the most welthiest banking familys in the world and have a huge influence on the world.

As I mentioned on the third page,in Terry Reeds book COMPROMISED.CLINTON, BUSH AND THE CIA,how the presidency was co opted by the CIA.

Reed gives documented details in that book and in his video THE MENA CONNECTION on the relationship between Clinton and Bush.Well thanks to winters link there,there seems to be even more evidence of the connections between clinton and bush.In that link,there is a section devoted to Bill Clinton and part of it says that Averell Harriman, who was CEO of George Bush's father Prescott Bush's company,was long time friends with bill clinton and that Harrimans wife,Pamela,raised more money for Clintons election campaine for governor than anybody did back then.

Yeah the Clinton and Bush connection is definetely there,some people just dont want to see it as you know.matter of fact,I have some information in another book about clinton I have read,that also documents the Clinton/Bush connection as well that i will be talking about soon as I find the book again.The author of that book used to be a former body guard of clintons while he was governor and he even testified under oath about the clinton/bush connection.Him and Reed have met each other as well.so it seems not only I have some information on the Clinton/Bucs connection but Winter and Deano do as well as Deano also pointed out on page 3 about the long time connection between the two from another source that knew them both.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Aug 23rd, 2007 at 06:36 PM

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 06:30 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Anyone against Clinton want to comment about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNI5RPOlp4

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 10:43 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by lord xyz
Anyone against Clinton want to comment about this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYNI5RPOlp4
He's just taking the heat off him by blaming Conservertives/Republicans.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 11:03 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sandai Kitetsu
He's just taking the heat off him by blaming Conservertives/Republicans.
Yes I know, but he does make some interesting points.

Old Post Aug 25th, 2007 11:11 PM
moonknight11

Clinton focused more on terrorism then any president before him so I don't know where you get that "he's responsible for 9/11" BS from.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2007 10:54 PM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

uh obviously you did not hear what J Beowulf said earlier,which was that There were numerous chances that Clinton could have gone after Osama Bin Laden.That they offered to hand him over on a platter to him and he had no interest.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 06:01 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

uh obviously you did not hear what J Beowulf said earlier,which was that There were numerous chances that Clinton could have gone after Osama Bin Laden.That they offered to hand him over on a platter to him and he had no interest.
Or maybe, he couldn't get anyone to act because he slept with Lewinsky and of course, right wing propoganda.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2007 09:01 PM
moonknight11

roll eyes (sarcastic) You obviously don't know that Clinton Tripled the counterterrorism budget for the FBI,captured and imprisoned the ones responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing,thwarted many planned terrorist attacks,took down Al Qaeda cells in over 20 countries, and Issued a presidential directive authorizing the ASSASINATION OF OSAMA BIN LADEN. There goes your argument laughing .

Read "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them" by Al Franken it explains everything.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2007 10:41 PM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Actually no that doesnt disprove me.what disproves YOU though is read the book called Losing Bin Laden.How Bill Clintons failures unleashed global terror by Richard Miniter.It proves it all.Plus there are also people that served in clintons administration who resigned from his office because they were disgusted with clinton mainly for not going after Osama when he was offered on a plate of platter by other countrys to be served up to kill.They resigned in disgust over that and their disgust because of how he sold out america and committed trreason by seeling are nuclear missle secrets to china.they wereon alex jones andradio show and chuch harders radio show he used to have as well called for the people.also subscribe to these newspapers that report real news.MEDIA BYPASS AND AMERICAN FREE PRESS.you'll learan all that.That author is just a loyal democrat to clinton like a couple other authors are that spread disinformation about clinton.those people that served under clintons administration have documented all that that 3 countrys offered to turn over osama to clinton yet he had no interest in him whatsoever.these people testifyied to that under oath.those are reliable sources,YOURS arent.I assume since you do read,that your not a lazy ass like lord xyz who will NEVER read books I refer to him about clinton? I unlike Lord,will look at your book though just for shits and grins.unlike Lord,I wont be a lazy ass to lazy to read.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 14th, 2007 at 10:59 PM

Old Post Sep 14th, 2007 10:57 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by moonknight11
roll eyes (sarcastic) You obviously don't know that Clinton Tripled the counterterrorism budget for the FBI,captured and imprisoned the ones responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing,thwarted many planned terrorist attacks,took down Al Qaeda cells in over 20 countries, and Issued a presidential directive authorizing the ASSASINATION OF OSAMA BIN LADEN. There goes your argument laughing .

Read "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them" by Al Franken it explains everything.
Parker meets his match!

Old Post Sep 15th, 2007 07:26 AM
Mr Parker

Actually no that doesnt disprove me.what disproves YOU though is read the book called Losing Bin Laden.How Bill Clintons failures unleashed global terror by Richard Miniter.It proves it all.Plus there are also people that served in clintons administration who resigned from his office because they were disgusted with clinton mainly for not going after Osama when he was offered on a plate of platter by other countrys to be served up to kill.They resigned in disgust over that and their disgust because of how he sold out america and committed trreason by seeling are nuclear missle secrets to china.they wereon alex jones andradio show and chuch harders radio show he used to have as well called for the people.also subscribe to these newspapers that report real news.MEDIA BYPASS AND AMERICAN FREE PRESS.you'll learan all that.That author is just a loyal democrat to clinton like a couple other authors are that spread disinformation about clinton.those people that served under clintons administration have documented all that that 3 countrys offered to turn over osama to clinton yet he had no interest in him whatsoever.these people testifyied to that under oath.those are reliable sources,YOURS arent.I assume since you do read,that your not a lazy ass like lord xyz who will NEVER read books I refer to him about clinton? I unlike Lord,will look at your book though just for shits and grins.unlike Lord,I wont be a lazy ass to lazy to read.

mine was the last post on here.wonder where that guy went.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 11:36 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

mine was the last post on here.wonder where that guy went.
I wonder where you go in every other thread after my posts.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2007 02:58 PM
moonknight11

Well I am back(I got Grounded). Yeah I'm wondering what newspapers are you talking about(Weekly World News??). Most if not all of those accusations were just Right-wing bulls#1t anyway so I don't know why you would trust them.

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:37 PM
Mr Parker

Grounded? Thanks for telling me that.Now since I realise WHO it is I am dealing with I can see why you have swallowed the B.S. you have been misinformed on.I just mentioned to them to you in BIG LETTERS.go back and read that post again.errr no,those publications again report REAL news.as i said,I only took it serious of Clinton being so evil and corrupted because of WHO was saying it.I told you before,its not just people who arre right wing republicans that are democrat haters or something like that saying this,these people were people that served UNDER Clintons administraion who went before congress and testified before them about him.To go and do something like before congress and say something untrue,would just open up the floodgates to people backing clinton where they could sue them for perjury and be put behind bars for life.Clintons people wont sue them because they know its true and it can be proven.Thats why I dont respect XYZ as a poster because he ignores facts like that where its not just some republicans who hate the democrats saying it,or some radio show host,its coming from people that served in his OFFICE UNDERNEATH him saying all this.Risking an awful lot by doing so.trust me,I am an expert on Clinton.

I have countless numbers of books at home I have read over the years of people that served in his administartion and others who they document all of everything they say about clinton and bush being long time buddies.when clinton was president,BUSH was the one really running the country.He has through four presidents.He was running it while vice president under Reagan,then when he got elected of course,then Clinton,and now under his son.thats why the thread starter created this thread for my imput because he knows that I study this stuff night and day and no my stuff on him.dont be surprised if the next clinton gets elected.thats what the elite want it a dynasty of clintons and bushs to run the country.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 21st, 2007 at 10:56 PM

Old Post Sep 21st, 2007 10:48 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Grounded? Thanks for telling me that.Now since I realise WHO it is I am dealing with I can see why you have swallowed the B.S. you have been misinformed on.
That's a completely respectable point, and in no way a demeaning stereotype.

errr no,those publications again report REAL news.as i said,I only took it serious of Clinton being so evil and corrupted because of WHO was saying it.I told you before,its not just people who arre right wing republicans that are democrat haters or something like that saying this,these people were people that served UNDER Clintons administraion who went before congress and testified before them about him.
Anyone can be stupid.

To go and do something like before congress and say something untrue,would just open up the floodgates to people backing clinton where they could sue them for perjury and be put behind bars for life.Clintons people wont sue them because they know its true and it can be proven.
You've proven it can't be proven by the fact that whenever someone asks you two, you say "I've chosen to ignore this person because they're afraid of the truth." when infact, it's just you running from a challenge.

Thats why I dont respect XYZ as a poster because he ignores facts like that where its not just some republicans who hate the democrats saying it,or some radio show host,its coming from people that served in his OFFICE UNDERNEATH him saying all this.Risking an awful lot by doing so.trust me,I am an expert on Clinton.
I did not ignore that. Show me where I ignored it. I ignored nothing you posted. In all our debates, I always got the last word (except for the times you said you were "ignoring" me). Go ahead, check.

I have countless numbers of books at home I have read over the years of people that served in his administartion and others who they document all of everything they say about clinton and bush being long time buddies.
Name the authors.
when clinton was president,BUSH was the one really running the country.He has through four presidents.He was running it while vice president under Reagan,then when he got elected of course,then Clinton,and now under his son.thats why the thread starter created this thread for my imput because he knows that I study this stuff night and day and no my stuff on him.dont be surprised if the next clinton gets elected.thats what the elite want it a dynasty of clintons and bushs to run the country.
Fact: Bush is an idiot.

If there was some Illuminati goon, it can't be Bush. They don't let idiots do work like that.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 03:31 PM
Mr Parker

its funny I remember back in the 90's so many people around the country hated Clinton and even Hillary worse,that they had bumper stickers I would around town all the time called IMPEACH CLINTON AND HER HUSBAND TO.LOL.Because Bill was just a pupper for Hillary.she was the one really running the show.she is even worse than Bill.God help us all if we get another clinton in the white house.Im afraid its gonna happen though.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 05:42 PM
Mr Parker

Having said that,here is another video that for people- other than Lord xyz who is afraid to deal with the fact and truth that there is no difference between the two parties of the democrats and republicans because it goes against his long held beliefs that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.LOL.
For the OTHER people other than him who wants to know the truth about Clinton,I already showed in that last video of Terry Reeds called MENA ARKANSAS,THE CIA,DRUG RUNNING AND CLINTON about the bush and clinton connection that spans back to his days as governor of arkansas,ANOTHER great documentary video that people should view to learn about the REAL Clinton that I have is called BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER.Here is what it says on the back cover of that tape."and btw,for the people who have been long ignorant about clinton,all of what I am about to post of what the tape cover of this tape says is documented by people that served under his administration.as i said before,many people in his administration resigned in disgust because of how corrupted he is and what a constant liar he is.Here again is what the back cover of this tape says and is all true.

Bill Clinton became the first president in the nations history to fire every US Attorney General in the country.He was also the first president to summarily dismiss an FBI director.

What could the reasons be for these unprecedented actions by a new President? President Clinton himself may have given us a clue to the answer when he stated,"I believe the measure of a persons values can best be meausured by examining the life the person lives."

This documentary examines the unseen life of Bill Clinton from his college days to the present...revealing new findings that have never been told.From Bill Clintons days as Oxford... to his tenure as Governor of arkansas.

From allegations of drug running near Mena Arkansas...to the China connection.
From the deaths of two teenage boys in a small town in Arkansas..to the deaths of some of the highest officials in Washington such as Vince Foster and Ron Brown.
and dozens of other mysterious casualties of those having knowledge or involvement in one or more of the Clinton scandals.

In the video it goes on to say that Dan Lasater an arkansas Bond dealer and close friend and campaine contributer to Clinton-in the video you see pics of clinton next to dan lasater.Lasater was arrested in little rock and served time in jail for charges of distributing cocaine to teenage girls.His arkansas police investigative file in 1983 showed that he had ties to organized crime so a federal grand jury indicted him on charges to conspire to distribute cocaine.after serving time in jail for one year for this offense,he was later pardoned one year in a half later by Clinton who was governor at that time.a 16 year old high school girl is serving time in prison for going to the arkansas police-run by clinton at that time,for giving information that Clinton and dan lasater had her at parties as a prostitute for him and lasate snorting cocaine with them.she goes on to say so in the video while being interviewed in prison.she met with clinton several times matter of fact to take coke with him and lasater.

On July 19th 1993 Clinton called FBI director william sessions and dismissed him as director of FBI.The first time in the history of the nation that a president had fired an FBI DIRECTOR in only a shotr period of time being in office no less.Sessions then said that Clinton called him a second time later that day and said that Clinton seemed to be in an unusal hurry and told him sessions was to leave the hoover FBI building IMMEDIATELY!!!! well the next day,vince foster was found in macy park in washington dead and his death was ruled a suicide despite all the overwhelming evidence that it was a homicide.the reason vince fosters death is so instrumental here and is the most talked about besides all the other deaths that clinton is linked to,is that foster was the highest elected official in washington to die under very mysterious circumstances since john kennedy.The FBI would have looked into this murder of foster-ruled a suicide by the park police,had sessions still been the FBI director.

I accidently hit the post button but i got more to post so there will be another one coming soon.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Sep 22nd, 2007 at 08:41 PM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 08:33 PM
Mr Parker

as I was saying,it just seems just a little too convient for bill clinton that AFTER he fired the FBI director,willaim sessions,the very next day vince foster,the deputy director of the white house,winds up as a mysterious dead body in fort macy park.this after the day before,sessions said that clinton seemed very eager for him to pack his things and get out of the FBI building.since SESSIONS had been fired as the FBI director the previous day,clinton benefited BIG TIME by it because had sessions been the FBI director,they would have done a through investigation in the case but since sessions had been fired the previous day,the FBI was in turmoil over sessions firing and disorganized and could not conduct the investigation so the park police took over instead and they were not equipped to handle a case of this magnitude.how convient for clinton that he was able to get away whit this murder that he was obviously behind.Not saying that he himself personally murdered foster,but its obvious to anybody with logic and common sense,he had soem operatives murder him FOR HIM!!!!

Back in 92,the biggest contributer to the clinton/gore campaine ticket was Indonisian businessman James Riady who saved over 450 million dollars to elect bill clinton.Riadys executives gave clinton 650 million to the DNC party.

in 1977 motar Riady-james dad,became business partners in americas largest investment banks in Little Rock arkansas.His son James interned there and soon forged a friendship with then attorney general bill clinton for 20 years after that.The riadys had a hsitory of finiancial corruption and had long time criminal ties to the mob in indonisia.there are several pics of the riadys and the clintons getting thier photos taken together in this documentary tape.,in return for their generosity they gave the clintons,the riadys were given unparraled access to the clinton white house.these known CRIMINALS were.

and on april 19th 1993,the same day of the waco tragedy,Riady,John Wang,and other chinese officials also known to have criminal ties to the mob in indonisia,were photographed at the white house that day in front of the tv set that was going on talking about the waco tragedy.the tv showed the waco compound in clintons oval office on the tv set,CNN broadcasting the live event with the raidys and clinton standing there laughing and having a jolly old good time over it.sounds pretty sick to me.the photographs show it and people that were in the white house that day have confirmed it.on that day,clinton had no interest in the tragedy of waco and instead took the time out to give a tour of the hite house to the Raiad family.a known criminal empire family in indonisia.to give people a better idea of how many people are afraid of clinton because of the power of the presidency,over 100 witnesses in the 90's either fled the country or took the 5th amendment about Clinton and his criminal ties and scandals they had knowledge of.

to order this great documentary video,you should get out your credit card and call 1-800-828-2290 and ask for the video BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER.in thise video,you will see people talk who served under clintons adminsitration talk about all this because they have documented proof of it all since they served in his administration and had access to all of this.

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 09:03 PM