KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Clinton Administration

Clinton Administration
Started by: Emperor Ashtar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I googled "BILL CLINTONS RISE TO POWER", no video. You're a liar and a retard. Leave.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Sep 22nd, 2007 10:35 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I post this to make people look stupid.

Old Post Sep 27th, 2007 06:35 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j3JgY0rePg

I post this to say, way to go Clinton. Truly was the best president, despite him being amoral, but who cares about morality? I don't.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2007 06:09 PM
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by moonknight11
roll eyes (sarcastic) You obviously don't know that Clinton Tripled the counterterrorism budget for the FBI,captured and imprisoned the ones responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing,thwarted many planned terrorist attacks,took down Al Qaeda cells in over 20 countries, and Issued a presidential directive authorizing the ASSASINATION OF OSAMA BIN LADEN. There goes your argument laughing .

Read "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them" by Al Franken it explains everything.

when you get back-assuming you do.Just so you know,I HAVE read through parts of that book and its just like I predicted it would be.Lies. Franken is obviously a loyal democrat because I read through some of those parts you mentioned and unlike the books i read where they give footnotes at the end to show where they got the evidence to back up and corroborate what they say,Franken doesnt do that in his book.He is so obviously unaware of how clinton is corrupt because as I mentioned earlier,never in the history of presidents-not even with dick nixon,have so many people resigned in disgust over a president because of how corrupted he was.Tons of people that served in his administration resigned because of how corrupt they saw his administration as.

Like I said before,you really need to read the book called LOSING BIN LADEN by Richard Miniter.Very good book on how clinton passed up chances to go after Bin Laden when he was offered to be handed over to him on a platter by 3 different countries.another really great book to read and is even more better is OFF WITH THEIR HEADS by Dick Morris.In this book,he also talks about how Clinton dropped the ball in fighting Osama Bin Laden and terrorism.He had no interest in fighting terrorism so he just went and left that mess to george bush who has made an even worse mess of the situation.

Morris is one of the countless numbers of people who resigned because of his disgust with the clinton administration and mostly because he did not go after Bin Laden when he had the chance.Morris was a consultant for Clinton for years even back during his days as attorney general for arkansas.Publicly clinton was voicing his speechs saying he was going to go after Al Queda forces and Bin Laden, but when those chances came to nab him,he turned the other way and made no effort.

Like i said.3 different countrys on 3 different occassions,offered him up to Clinton but he had no interest in him.It was even reported all over the mainstream news back then on those occassions that he told the military to lay down and not go after him.You'll never hear this in the mainstream news because they only reported it once and never did broadcast it again after that.I know a couple people who do nothing but sit around all day at home and watch the news is how I know.they said it was reported on the news once in those 3 different occassions that clinton told the military to back off him.Thats why Im glad I know these people who watch this stuff constantly because thats the way the mainstream news is.they will report something really important like that ONCE like they did those times but if you dont have your record player playing,your screwed because they will never broadcast it again.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:05 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

also hillary is a clone of george bush.dont know how many people are aware of this but Bush and clinton recently praised each other at the white house.Hillary clinton praised Bush because she supports his war in Iraq and told him there it was reported,that he is doing a fine job and if elected,she would continue his fine job of fighting that war over there.Thats when Bush then thanked her and told her he thinks she would be a good choice for the presidency.Its all in the plans,she will be the next president selected.Its all part of the plan of the new world order.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 12:21 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinneary
Ex scientia tridens

Originally posted by lord xyz
http://www.snopes.com/politics/clintons/bodycount.asp

I post this to make people look stupid.

I'm curious as what Parker has to say about this.

In case we find ourselves starting to believe all the Anti-American sentiment and negativity, we should remember England 's Prime Minister Tony Blair's words during an interview. When asked by one of his Parliament members why he believes so much in America , he said:

"A simple way to take measure of a country is to look at how many want in... And how many want out."

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:51 AM
Kinneary is currently offline Click here to Send Kinneary a Private Message Find more posts by Kinneary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

simple,its all complete B.S.Lord xyz is afraid of the truth to admit he has been wrong about clinton all these years because of his moronic belief that that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.Its all B.S because its a known fact that there have been over a hundred people that have either taken the fifth amendment or fled the country because they are afraid of clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) BOOKS are reliable sources,not some disinformation site to protect clinton like this one. roll eyes (sarcastic) matter of fact a judge in arkansas "who is a democrat by the way and who voted for clinton no less," has said there is more evidence of bill clintons criminal activities than there is for more than half the people in the country on death row.stop listening to the B.S LORD XYZ tells you,and START reading books I refer you to that document and prove it all. roll eyes (sarcastic)

oh and also,there were some arkansas state police that were flown into washington that were going to testify under oath of deaths they had knowledge of that clinton was behind.they were going to be granted immunity and everything,:I" have met some of them through a police officer here in my city who has investigated the clinton body count and they told him they had all the evidence in the world they had ready to present at the trila for him,but congress never called them into testify because Clinton has over 900 files on them that he will use against them like J Edgar hoover did to blackmail people.

stop reading what LORD XYZ posts and start reading the documented proof I have posted on this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) the only person lord xyz makes look stupid is himself for ignoring facts about his killer idol Clinton. stick out tongue

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 04:00 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 03:47 PM
Mr Parker

I just read through part of that site which again is not a reliable source as anybody who isnt a moron can see and one thing i see that they leave out is Clinton isnt going to have paula jones and those other girls killed off.Because THEY went public nationwide.You go public with what you tell and your protected. Clinton isnt going to send his goon squad after them because that opens up a can of worms.If he has them killed,well that just reinforces everything that people have been saying about him and gives further proof that clinton has people murdered off if they know too much.so the best thing for clinton to do is leave them alone.If they cant kill youmthey do the next best thing,create websites like this and try to discredit those people.If terry reed had never gone public with his book -CLINTON,BUSH AND THE CIA.how the presidency was co opted by the CIA.He would not be alive today to tell his story about Clinton and Bushs long time ties.They cant kill him because again that will just reinforce everything he has been saying about them,so they do the next best thing and try and discredit him.You and lord xyz,people who cant think for themselves,ignorantly alllow them to brainwash you with thier lies and believe it all also which is truely sad.

the fact that site trys to discredit people for pointing out the truth all these years that anybody who questioned the warren commissions findings,that lee harvey oswald was the lone assassin that killed kennedy,that so many people died mysterious deaths,never mind the fact many witnesses over the years still talk about how they had death threats for saying they saw people behind the grassy knoll with a rifle and the countless other people whos versions did not fit the warren commisions findings,died mysteriously,the fact that your ignorant to that,shows how your afraid of the truth and dont want or learn it.pathetic.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 04:15 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:11 PM
Mr Parker

Man that site XYZ ignorantly worships is so pathetic its a joke.I cant even read the rest of it after looking through half of that B.S. For one thing,it talks about how Kenneth Starr was an enemy of clintons.Thats a myth that the mainstream media propagates and shoved down peoples throats.Starr was actually on Clintons short list of people he had prepared to investigate him that he gave to Janet Reno to appoint to investigate him.He was in Clintons pocket all the way.In one of my books that I am reading about Clinton right now-again "I" read RELIABLE NEWS SOURCES,not propaganda like you and XYZ worship.In one of my Clinton books I am reading right now,it gives proof of how Starr was in Clintons pocket all the way and how he just created the monica lewinsky scandal to get everybodys attention away from the REAL news he SHOULD have been going after but had no interest in which is all the deaths that Clinton is behind.

Starr created the Lewinsky scandal to get everybodys attention away from Clintons dead body count he was behind because it was actually starting to receive media coverage.The Mena arkansas scandal of clinton being involved in drug running was all over the front page of the newspaper in my major city at that time.as I pointed out earlier,Clinton tried to deny any involvement for years over it but thanks to a few great independent reporters,he no longer could deny there was a MENA ARKANSAS scandal going on.It was all over the major news back then as i said earlier.when it came out on the front page of my major newspaper,the mainstream press of course made it out to be that people had cooked up some new conspiracy tale B.S because as its all been documneted,the mainstream press has no interest in covering REAL news.

They just try and belittle people who dont accept thier lies and B.S and lable them as conspiracy theorists crap.But pretty soon,I will be giving that information where Starr created the lewinsky scandal because as a favor to clinton,he was trying to divert everybodys attention away from the REAL news that Clinton could no longer cover up-His dead body count.Starr being in clintons pocket,never had any intererest in investigating that REAL news. roll eyes (sarcastic) XYZ as usual,is a fool for falling for this internet crap.he will NEVER do take me up on a challnege and read books that counter his beliefs cause he doesnt want to learn the truth about clinton.You know those signs you see on a street that say one way? thats what XYZ is,ONE WAY.doesnt want to hear the other side of the story.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 04:55 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:50 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
simple,its all complete B.S.Lord xyz is afraid of the truth to admit he has been wrong about clinton all these years because of his moronic belief that that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats.
Ironic bullshit.

Its all B.S because its a known fact that there have been over a hundred people that have either taken the fifth amendment or fled the country because they are afraid of clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Proof? Evidence? Anything to suggest you're right? No, as usual.

BOOKS are reliable sources,not some disinformation site to protect clinton like this one. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Close-minded, biased stupidity.

matter of fact a judge in arkansas "who is a democrat by the way and who voted for clinton no less," has said there is more evidence of bill clintons criminal activities than there is for more than half the people in the country on death row.stop listening to the B.S LORD XYZ tells you,and START reading books I refer you to that document and prove it all. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Ha! you have yet to provide evidence.

oh and also,there were some arkansas state police that were flown into washington that were going to testify under oath of deaths they had knowledge of that clinton was behind.they were going to be granted immunity and everything,:I" have met some of them through a police officer here in my city who has investigated the clinton body count and they told him they had all the evidence in the world they had ready to present at the trila for him,but congress never called them into testify because Clinton has over 900 files on them that he will use against them like J Edgar hoover did to blackmail people.
J Edgar Hoover, the guy who said Kennedy was shot by the CIA. Yeah, you're bullshit even contradicts conspiracy claims.

stop reading what LORD XYZ posts and start reading the documented proof I have posted on this thread. roll eyes (sarcastic) the only person lord xyz makes look stupid is himself for ignoring facts about his killer idol Clinton. stick out tongue
You're the only one who thinks that. You're like a rat laughing at us because we can't fit in the cage.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:08 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just sw this film: The Clinton Chronicles

Very convincing stuff. However, I feel that his rise to power and immoral acts are of no significance to me. What I'm concerned about is those who want total control of the world, the ones who are in relations together and steal money and get us into wars. That's what I don't want. Clinton, as far as I'm concerned, helped the US grow stronger. I don't care if some people claim he sexually assaulted them, or that he funded cocaine abuse. It's questionable at best. Also, the guy couldn't get away with the Lewinsky scandal, as if he'd get away with all this! Then again, this film is said to be made in 94.

I really don't know much about Clinton, but he's not the one who was behind the Kennedy murders or 9/11. I think they are far worse than bloody Vince Foster.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 10:05 PM
Mr Parker

I know you have horrible memory skills as I have proven countless of times to you before but i can only guess these two posts are about you STILL being in in denial on how I have proven you wrong AGAIN because of course as we both know,your afraid of the truth that you have been wrong all these years that until Bush jr came along recently,clinton was the most evil corrupted president of all time.I know its uncomfortable for you to admit you have been wrong all these years with the moronic logic you STILL cling to that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats because its an uncomfortabl;e feeling for you to ackowledge your beliefs about clinton have been proven to be B.S..I tell people at work about you all the time and they laugh at your ignorance on clinton the way you blindly defend him like the fool you are. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 2nd, 2007 at 11:57 PM

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 11:54 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by moonknight11
roll eyes (sarcastic) You obviously don't know that Clinton Tripled the counterterrorism budget for the FBI,captured and imprisoned the ones responsible for the 1993 WTC bombing,thwarted many planned terrorist attacks,took down Al Qaeda cells in over 20 countries, and Issued a presidential directive authorizing the ASSASINATION OF OSAMA BIN LADEN. There goes your argument laughing .

Read "Lies and the Lying Liars who tell them" by Al Franken it explains everything.

I got one more post to make to you after this one about this subject that hopefully,after your punishment for being grounded,you will be able to come back and read. big grin I am almost through with that book LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM by Al Franken you mentioned-see unlike Lord xyz,I dont back away from a challege like that coward does when someone refers me to read a book on clinton. big grin as I suspected,you have fallen for a bunch of lies and that book is not objective at all.I mean if I wanted to find out about the dirty deeds that Bush and cheney have done,well it would be a good read to look into the parts about THEM being talked about because franken being a democrat, doesnt mind talking about how corrupted THEY are.However as i said earlier,he is full of lies about clinton as i just pointed out earlier where on the NEWS it was talked about back years ago then that the military said that clinton told them to let him Laden go.

It was broadcast once and never broadcast again after that when those 3 different countries offered him up to clinton but clinton had no interest in him and told the military to walk away from himon all 3 occassions. Dude you seriously need to be careful about who the authors are that you read books from.Franken as i predicted,is a loyal democrat-he says that in the book,so your being as ignorant as lord xyz is in your resources.I mean do you honestly think an author who in his book even CONFESSES he is a loyal democrat is going to speak the truth about Clinton? sorry dude but thats the same kind of moronic logic that LORD XYZ has. laughing

Franken is a source to look into if you want to know scandals about the BUSH administration,but he is clearly not the guy to believe in if you want to know the truth about Clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) He is not objective at all.He ignores facts that Clinton was every bit as much responsible for terrorism and the 9-11 attacks as Bush was roll eyes (sarcastic) off topic but it wasnt a foreing terrorists behind the attacks it was the our own government.But clinton and bush BOTH knew our government was going to pull it off.Clinton is evil because he had no interest back then in going after terrorists.Franken is about as reliable a source about Clinton as Bill O'Reily is about Bush.

If I want to know from O'Reily about Clintons evil doings,well then he is a reliable source on that.He wont hold back because he is a loyal republican.He has said all kinds of horrible stuff about Clinton.He will never say anything horrible about Bush though and his involvement in 9-11 and attacks people and never gives them the chance to express thier views when he has had people on his show talking about it because he is a republican loyalist.neither Franken or O'Reily are objective because they ignore the Bush/Clinton connection.they wont bring it out because they know it damages their partys if they do.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 3rd, 2007 at 12:24 AM

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 12:20 AM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got one more post to make to you after this one about this subject that hopefully,after your punishment for being grounded,you will be able to come back and read. big grin I am almost through with that book LIES AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM by Al Franken you mentioned-see unlike Lord xyz,I dont back away from a challege like that coward does when someone refers me to read a book on clinton. big grin as I suspected,you have fallen for a bunch of lies and that book is not objective at all.I mean if I wanted to find out about the dirty deeds that Bush and cheney have done,well it would be a good read to look into the parts about THEM being talked about because franken being a democrat, doesnt mind talking about how corrupted THEY are.However as i said earlier,he is full of lies about clinton as i just pointed out earlier where on the NEWS it was talked about back years ago then that the military said that clinton told them to let him Laden go.

It was broadcast once and never broadcast again after that when those 3 different countries offered him up to clinton but clinton had no interest in him and told the military to walk away from himon all 3 occassions. Dude you seriously need to be careful about who the authors are that you read books from.Franken as i predicted,is a loyal democrat-he says that in the book,so your being as ignorant as lord xyz is in your resources.I mean do you honestly think an author who in his book even CONFESSES he is a loyal democrat is going to speak the truth about Clinton? sorry dude but thats the same kind of moronic logic that LORD XYZ has. laughing

Franken is a source to look into if you want to know scandals about the BUSH administration,but he is clearly not the guy to believe in if you want to know the truth about Clinton. roll eyes (sarcastic) He is not objective at all.He ignores facts that Clinton was every bit as much responsible for terrorism and the 9-11 attacks as Bush was roll eyes (sarcastic) off topic but it wasnt a foreing terrorists behind the attacks it was the our own government.But clinton and bush BOTH knew our government was going to pull it off.Clinton is evil because he had no interest back then in going after terrorists.Franken is about as reliable a source about Clinton as Bill O'Reily is about Bush.

If I want to know from O'Reily about Clintons evil doings,well then he is a reliable source on that.He wont hold back because he is a loyal republican.He has said all kinds of horrible stuff about Clinton.He will never say anything horrible about Bush though and his involvement in 9-11 and attacks people and never gives them the chance to express thier views when he has had people on his show talking about it because he is a republican loyalist.neither Franken or O'Reily are objective because they ignore the Bush/Clinton connection.they wont bring it out because they know it damages their partys if they do.
Yes, because bias is reliable...tard.

I know you have horrible memory skills as I have proven countless of times to you before but i can only guess these two posts are about you STILL being in in denial on how I have proven you wrong AGAIN because of course as we both know,your afraid of the truth that you have been wrong all these years that until Bush jr came along recently,clinton was the most evil corrupted president of all time.I know its uncomfortable for you to admit you have been wrong all these years with the moronic logic you STILL cling to that you cant go wrong voting for the democrats because its an uncomfortabl;e feeling for you to ackowledge your beliefs about clinton have been proven to be B.S..I tell people at work about you all the time and they laugh at your ignorance on clinton the way you blindly defend him like the fool you are. laughing
Dude, actually read my second post. Really. Me being on your ignore list makes you look soooooooooooooooo stupid. It's incredibly embarrassing.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2007 08:04 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another thing about the evils of the Clintons: 1993 Clinton health care plan. Truly evil people.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 01:36 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 02:20 PM
Mr Parker

more disinformation that a certain troll here falls for. roll eyes (sarcastic) someone here is truley and obviously scared of the truth about facing the facts that clinton is evil. roll eyes (sarcastic) thats ONE WAY XYZ for ya. laughing if it doest fit his ONE WAY thinking,got to come up with something desperate to fool himself into thinking he is right.

how truley pathetic.If I searched hard enough I could find someone payed off like this guy has been to say that all the Bush scandals are lies. roll eyes (sarcastic)

once again.XYZ shows he is not interested in facts if it doesnt fit his long held beliefs about democrats,only interested in disinformation sites.truely pathetic.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 6th, 2007 at 06:08 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 05:59 PM
Mr Parker

proof someone here is trolling and not interested in admitting the truth that clinton is evil and corrupted is how this guy wont read books you challenge him on that prove and document it all,ignores facts that officials that served under his administration resigned in disgust over clinton not going after osama bin laden,officials resigning because of his sellout of america to china giving them are missle secrets,ignores facts that arkansas state troopers were flown in to washington ready to give testimony after being granted immunity of knoweldge they had of deaths clinton he is behind,but congress not calling them to testify because of how they have been bought off by the elite to shut up.Yet acts like a fool by posting INTERNET links of unproven sources from disinformation sites.PROOF of a troll right there who cant admit it when he has been proven wrong about clinton countless numbers of time son this thread but is too pigheaded to admit so and why everybody here should do as i do and put him on your ignore list. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 06:56 PM
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh come on. The Republicans made up those Scandals because Clinton was stopping their plans. You're a ****ing idiot.

By the way, the guy who posted this vid on youtube is the same guy Deano refers to.

Last edited by It's xyz! on Oct 6th, 2007 at 09:05 PM

Old Post Oct 6th, 2007 09:02 PM
Mr Parker

I get a kick out of someone who repeatedly has demonstrated over the years he has memory problems and never remembers anything told to him. laughing who actually thinks ANYBODY in this section is reading his moronic posts on this thread because he is afraid of the truth that he is wrong about clinton. laughing At least I know when I make MY posts they are not wasted because the ONLY person who is reading this thread in this section is ASHTAR and he sure isnt reading XYZ'S moronic posts he told me.He knows better that your just a troll here XYZ not interested in the truth by being afraid to read books I refer you to that constantly prove you wrong which we both know your too afraid to admit is the truth. big grin He knows how irrational you are and how you stoop to insults when you constantly are losing an argument against him which you ALWAYS do.So HE sure as hell isnt reading your idiotic posts,so go on making yourself look more foolish all the time by making posts here nobody is reading. laughing again at least I know MY posts arent wasted since ASHTAR tole me recently he is going to continue to read MY posts since unlike you,I am not afraid of the truth about clinton big grin stick out tongue stick out tongue

and actually go by FACTS instead of your INTERNET fairy tales you use. laughing

Last edited by Mr Parker on Oct 9th, 2007 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 12:17 AM