KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » What the hell was that?

What the hell was that?
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I refuse to believe that.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:23 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

Batman. End of story.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
I refuse to believe that.

UFOs dont mean aliens.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:25 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

so i guess it was a UFO. duh, RJ.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:27 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Mišt
Batman. End of story.
*Claps*
This man... yeah... he's a ****ing genius

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:27 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

so i guess it was a UFO. duh, RJ.
You don't have to guess. It actually was one.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:29 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i still wanna know what the hell it was.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:30 PM
Hazardous

Originally posted by dave_kodak
*Claps*
This man... yeah... he's a ****ing genius

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:40 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, it wasn't the Bat.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:43 PM
Dave_97
Party Dave

Originally posted by Mišt
(please log in to view the image)

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post May 8th, 2007 12:47 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Schecter
Restricted

Account Restricted

nah, not a glider. it was too big. a UFO? I dont belive in them.

a UFO is simply an unidentified flying object. to say you dont believe in that is like saying you dont believe in identified flying objects.

"Sell crazy someplace else. We're all stocked up here."

Old Post May 8th, 2007 01:02 PM
Schecter is currently offline Click here to Send Schecter a Private Message Find more posts by Schecter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Strange stuff happen when you smoke!jm smokin'

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post May 8th, 2007 01:49 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Schecter
a UFO is simply an unidentified flying object. to say you dont believe in that is like saying you dont believe in identified flying objects.

and i acknowledged this. lemmee try again......I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FLIGHTABLE VESSELS PILOTED BY NON EARTH BOUND ENTITIES.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:27 AM
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Re: What the hell was that?

last night I was outside having a smoke. I looked up as a chopper passed by overhead. in the distance, I saw a "plane" approaching. as it neared, I noticed something weird. it was flying low to the ground, like 200 feet or so. since it was foggy, I could not make out the details. then I noticed it making sudden jerky movents left and right. a plane does not do this!!! a plane will bank gradually. then, as it passed DIRECTLY over me, i heard NO SOUND. and the lighting looked weird. WTF? confused

Probably a kite with a glow stick stapled to it. wink

Old Post May 9th, 2007 01:31 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

and i acknowledged this. lemmee try again......I DO NOT BELIEVE IN FLIGHTABLE VESSELS PILOTED BY NON EARTH BOUND ENTITIES.
People who don't believe in aliens are idiots.

Of course I doubt that many aliens would be interested in us.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:07 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Aliens exist...but have we encountered them yet? That is the question.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 02:07 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

show me an alien.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:37 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

It was some swamp gas.

And nothing else.

One little spark...

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:40 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

show me an alien.

Show me God. A lot of people believe in that crap.

One little spark...

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:40 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

show me an alien.

*takes you to Area 51*

Originally posted by Captain Maynard
Show me God. A lot of people believe in that crap.

Old Post May 9th, 2007 04:49 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

me, personally, God is the one exception. everything else, i need to see it first hand.

Old Post May 10th, 2007 08:09 AM